Spoiler Poison Genius Consort

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Dec 15, 2016.

1. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    @BlancFrost The last thing I remember about her brother is that he wanted to improve himself so he can support/back his beloved sister rather than being her weakness.

2. BlancFrost

BlancFrost ❄Middle child: Carm & Dev + Sio's FSIL ❄

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for all your hard work Ruyi <3 There are a lot of characters, not dwelling on them too much makes the story arcs go faster \o/
    What a cute younger brother, HYX will have a great little helper out of him. Thanks for that Vsuikio~

shelvibie17 and Ruyi like this.
  3. Rena.anggreina

Rena.anggreina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yayayayayayyyy when the mass release out @Ruyi I am such a hungry reader hahahahaa

4. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    *pats* Stay strong!

Well, next mass release is scheduled for April 1st with 4-5 chapters; at the very least it'll bring us to c109, just one chapter short of the evil cliffhanger in c110. ^-^ I'm looking forward to your views on c110+, especially since that story arc will net us a new major character or two!

Hehe...I'll be waiting for you all then. :9

Novel otaku desu and alexfilia like this.
  5. BlancFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    *stares*

E-e-evil cliff hanger? How evil is this evil? Flipping table evil?

6. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah, more like bite your nails evil!

You won't die from rage, but you might suffer from the suspense. It's a Classic Cliffhanger!

Novel otaku desu likes this.
  7. BlancFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't bite my nails and I do hope I don't start now.

Gahhhh~ why suspense~! *flips table* Classic Cliffhangers...yippee

8. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    I was wondering about something....how strong is the emperor that LFY has to be carefull with him and accept a mariage he didnt initialy want?

9. smr85

smr85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LFY did not get the throne. LFY actually made a new country, annex the other country and unify the whole continent. His next target is to conquer or at least have diplomatic relation with the Mysterious Continent, that's why they comply with the 10 years duel. So they can establish connection with the HZ (His family is one of four biggest faction in the Mysterious Continent)

10. Rena.anggreina

Reading List:
    Link
    You're back @smr85 yayyy
    Can you tell me HYX days as empress?
    Thanks to @Ruyi ..... march feels longer than before and april sounds so far away....

Last edited: Mar 9, 2017
    shelvibie17 likes this.
  11. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    How did LFY spoiled his daughter? :D

HoneyBee349 and Rena.anggreina like this.
  12. smr85

smr85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I'm not remember wrong, their life after the country settled is quite idle, mostly about their lovey dovey stuff and the kids. The story shifted to others character as the Tang cousin, GBY, GXQ, MLinger etc.
    They got their own lover story, new character introduced to become their spouses. In the end most of them have their own family. Later on when HYX and LFY daughter gone missing, they send their child to the Mysterious Continent to track down HYX and LFY daughter while their son ascend the throne with GBY assistance.
    This is why I said this story has open ending, and hope the writer will continue their story.

LFY really take care the daughter, for example when autumn season start he gets the momo to over clothed her until she get heat rashes :) . he also gives title to the daughter, I forgot what title but its quite big title

pea, Aeiru28, shelvibie17 and 2 others like this.
  13. Rena.anggreina

Reading List:
    Link
    Oww right I haven't ask you DMY ending @smr85 and HYX's father&mother stories background

shelvibie17 likes this.
  14. smr85

smr85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Qin descendant
    West Qin
    The last survivor of West Qin royal family is a princess, she was hidden in Medicine city at the Mu Family - see Shadow Family in the 7 Nobel spoiler. Later on the princess married with the Mu son and gave birth to Mu Xin (HYX Mother). Mu Xin meet with BYQ (Wind Family that supposely loyal to east qin royal family) that hidden in Poison division of the Medicine city. BYQ woo MX, with the knowledge of her Royal Blood, I think BYQ have ambition to ride on MX royal blood to take over the world.MX find out that BYQ is descendant of wind family and refuse him.
    HYX birth
    BYQ try to drug MX and rape her, but MX was saved by one of Han Zhong guard. The guard knowing MX was drugged bring her HZ to be cured. HZ does not have the cured, and decided to "remove" the drug from her body. Later on they release her, and she found out that she was pregnant with HZ baby. HZ does not know about the pregnancy. MX run and change her name, she then married HYX father with agreement (the first one, cause he has same surname with HZ)
    The East Qin
    The last prince of East Qin that get shoot by arrow actualy only substitute. The real prince already taken away by the East Qin general/guard (Tang Family, they were not one of 7 nobel. They were ordinary soldier). When the prince grow up he married the Tang Family daughter and gave birth to LFY. Long story short, he became prince again cause LFY Taifei mother need a baby boy and decided to exchange her baby girl. She later adopted her own baby (the Murong girls)

I believe she still alive cause
    Like I said before, until the end she somehow manage to survive like cockroach. Before the last battle she manage to worm herself into He Family of Mysterious Continent (They found her dying in Tianshan, she already get poison to look ugly/old and have no internal strength). But I don't know how she manage to get foothold in the He Family. She instigated He Family to collude with other 2 big family in Mysterious Continent and HYX adopted step sister (don't know why she idiotically agree to go against her adopted father, it's only briefly mention that she afraid HX will abandoned her cause of HYX) to fights against HYX real father. They ambush HZ and HYX group in the middle of duel, HX died and the Ice Wall that separated Mysterious Continent break. HYX sacrificed herself to re freeze the wall to avoid massive flooding in their continent [/SPOLIER] after all that happened it never explicitly said DMY dies, cause she watch all that happened from afar, I assume she was safe
    I really want to make DMY sin lists, but it will contain most plot in this novel and might decrease your reading enjoyment.

15. Rena.anggreina

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is HZ btw and how he found out that HYX is his daughter @smr85 and how LFY found out that he is exchanged? Is there some plot behing MX death?

shelvibie17 likes this.
  16. smr85

smr85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HZ = Han Zhong is
    HYX real biological father, btw he is from the mysterious continent. he related to the poisonous case/sect. they have this underground palace in the medicine city (below the cliff) that they used to worship the wolf (poison beast)
    , see my post above about the Qin descendant. LFY already know from beginning about his history, since he got Tang Family who knows the truth. HYX know about this accidentally when she overheard Taifei confession when Murong girls tried to kill her (Taifei: "don't kill me!! you can't kill me, cause I'm your real mother balabalabala")

pea, alexfilia, Aeiru28 and 2 others like this.
  17. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    From my understanding, that comes with the fact that he's, well, the emperor. Ruler of the nation and stuff. Even if he didn't have too much power, it'd be a cultural taboo to go against your own sovereign. xD iirc he set an imperial decree for the marriage to take place, and LFY was originally planning to get rid of HYX anyways (so it wouldn't make a difference even if it successfully took place). In fact, he never showed up for his own wedding, rite? Yet then...fate intervened. Wootwoot! ^-^

18. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, I am new reader of PGC.
    According to spoiler, it has open ending, so do the author write sequel or spin off of this novel?
    And for any new reader like me that dislike the ML at the start of novel, I think he's starting fallen to MC early (at least until translated chapter now, he's starting to care but not in love with MC yet).

19. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    Aw, nice! Welcome to the PGC madhouse, heheh~ xD

The author, Jie Mo, just finished the novel at the end of January this year (2017). She hasn't said anything about a sequel yet, but the most I can do is translate the last message she posted on the boards of the original raws site on xiang5:

[​IMG]

[​IMG] "我去哭了一下下再过来,你们信吗?谢谢你们一直以为的陪伴,鼓励和体谅,也谢谢你们每一条评论每一份打赏,谢谢猫豆和猫球的守护。没有你们,沫坚持不下来。月夜七汐敏,唐宁金灵承……王者会归来,孤燕会归家,有情有义的人都会回来!待春暖冰融,待盛夏花繁,同你们相约玄空大陆,不见不散!嗯,166mark!晚安,我亲爱的们!"
    2017-01-11 23:36:55 芥沫
    “I had a good cry before I came over, do you guys believe me? Thank you all for accompanying me all this time, for your encouragement and your understanding. Thank you as well for each and every one of your reviews and rewards[1], and thanks to Mao Dou and Mao Qiu's protection. Without you, Mo[2] wouldn't have been able to keep going. The night moon nimbly stirs the seven tides, the peaceful Tang is supported by riches and intelligence[3]...the ruler shall return, the lone swallow shall find home, those who were affectionate and true shall all come back! When the warmth of Spring melts the ice, when the flowers bloom in profusion in Midsummer, I'll meet you all again in the Xuankong Continent[4]. Let's not leave without seeing each other! Mm, 166mark[5]! Good night, my dears!"
    2017-01-11 23:36:55 Jie Mo

[1] rewards (打赏) - da shang, I believe this refers to the system of the raws website itself, where readers can give various prizes to the author (in terms of monetary exchanges) to support his/her works.
    [2] Mo (沫) - the author's given name. Her full name is Jie Mo.
    [3] The night moon...the peaceful Tang... (月夜七汐敏, 唐宁金灵承) - Yue Ye Qi Xi Min, Tang Ning Jin Ling Cheng, a poem she made using the various parts of characters' names (e.g. Gu BeiYUE, Long FeiYe, Han YunXI, etc. At the writing of this post, many of these characters have yet to appear in the story itself. ^-^)
    [4] Xuankong Continent (玄空大陆) - Xuankong dalu, I haven't read to this part yet, but I think it might refer to the "Mysterious Continent" some readers got up to in the story? Someone please confirm. ^-^
    [5] 166mark! - this might be a reference to the word count of her post. It doesn't seem to be typical Chinese slang.

-------------------------------------------------

Long story short, looks like a sequel is a possibility? We'll have to see what she does. She's been writing PGC since 2015, so this would be her first long break in a while. Additionally, I don't know if she's involved in casting for the PGC drama, either. Anyways, it'll be fun to see where the coming months lead us, won't it? ;)

Edit: BTW, just for fun, here are some of the "gifts" that readers can gift authors. Each of them are worth a certain number of "points" that the readers can purchase with real currency. Conversion rate is usually ### yuan = 100 points, or similar:
    [​IMG]
    From left to right: Baby Pet, 2D Dimension, The Lantern Festival is Here, Valentine's Day, Miracle Weight Loss Product, Level 5 Fortune Symbol, Ancient-Styled Beautiful Man, Esteemed Lady Xiang (mascot of the site, probably)​

Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
  20. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link

Thanks you @Ruyi!!
    Since she's saying let's meet again, I think we can hope for sequel, maybe?
    Waitwaitwait. There will be drama of this novel???