Spoiler Poison Genius Consort

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Dec 15, 2016.

1. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, they're casting for it in 2017. It's going to be called Legend of Yunxi, no clues as to whether it'll stick to the novel plot though. (See what happened to Princess Wei Young the webnovel vs. Princess Wei Young the drama, amongst others.)

Knowing the speed at which Chinese dramas work...we probably won't see it on TV until at least a couple more years. Luckily, the translations might be able to catch up by that point, so less spoilers! xD

2. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope they will stick to novel this time. This is not a time travel or revenge story, so they didn't need to censor it. I am really dissappointed with Princess Weiyang. I love the cast but the fact that they changed the story sadden me.

shelvibie17 likes this.
  3. BlancFrost

BlancFrost ❄Middle child: Carm & Dev + Sio's FSIL ❄

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh nice name, hopefully they do choose to stick to the novel plot though, otherwise I don't think I will be able to watch it.
    Too true, especially when the novel is already so good. They just ruined the drama for me and I couldn't continue watching it. Even if they cast suited their roles.
    Fingers crossed for PGC then~!

shelvibie17 and chamchaworld like this.
  4. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    kyaaa i cant wait for the drama (i hope it will be awesome! <3)

Small question will her little brother from the Han family (the one her father wants to make the family head) play a role in the future? (he is super cute :3)

5. LadyRozen

LadyRozen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope so! He is just adorable, and so smart! I wish his mother would be a little braver though...

chamchaworld and alexfilia like this.
  6. crossover

crossover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is their daughter an only child?

7. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I rmb hearing they also have a son?

Ruyi likes this.
  8. HoneyBee349

HoneyBee349 Idk

Reading List:
    Link
    @Ruyi OMG OMG OMG OMG
    HELP ME AH!!!
    I Just accidentally re take the book and start read it from the start and after go to read it in raw but I pick the wrong chapter and read something incredibly! Omg i need air! I think I'm going to cry!

she was alive! She she in the 21ts century was alive! And Long Feiye was there OMG IM CRYING I DINT KNOW THE specific situation but my heart I'm crying! I need end up the book

9. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhhhh...shh, shh, it's okay. Everything's going to fine... > u < Think happy thoughts! Fluffy thoughts! It'll all turn out okay (if not this book, then maybe the sequel if the author decides to continue)!

<3 <3 <3

10. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, somewhere in the web of spoilers a few pages back, a reader mentioned this! I don't know specifics, though.

I think he gets taught by someone Han Yunxi knows later in the story...but this was during one of my skimming sessions, so I can't be sure. Beyond that, it was all Han Yunxi + Long Feiye related plots!

Novel otaku desu and shelvibie17 like this.
  11. HoneyBee349

HoneyBee349 Idk

Reading List:
    Link
    I was too far... I should read the past post, I lost so many things I should re take it as soon as possible!
    I'm in c800 as far! Need to go to know HYX father! Know about how they will end in the war between West and East, and their baby's heheheh

@smr85 i need to know
    You say GBY, GQS will have their lover oh (I want them in unilateral love ah!, well no matter if they have a lover and is of my cup of tea I will not mind)
    But I remember about Ning the money bag homeowner is he live? I quite liked him
    Mu Linger with WHO ended?

shelvibie17 likes this.
  12. HoneyBee349

HoneyBee349 Idk

Reading List:
    Link
    @Ruyi you say how many officials novels page have in the web? I only know Qidian And 17k
    Don't know in where I can support the author... (not only this one but I have another's but where is the official page ah? And how I can search it) plis tell me

13. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    If you check on NUF most novels will list the original raws site somewhere on the sidebar. Besides those two, there's also xiang5 (where PGC is from), jjwxc, iReader, zongheng, etc...there's quite a lot, actually.

If you want to find the original novel raws on those sites, just copy and paste the Chinese title of the novel (also found on NU) and click on the search results with the site name.

Novel otaku desu and shelvibie17 like this.
  14. smr85

smr85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    GBY: there will be a new character appears later to become his wife. GXQ will not have lover, he still single until the end and still taking care of HYX things.
    MLinger, will also meet a new character, same as Ning the money bag. Actually MLinger spouse has relation with Ning the money bag. A lot of character appears late in the novel to became side characters spouse. So we'll have a lot of mini story arc related to them. in fact almost 1/4 last part of this novel cover the stories of other like the Tang's, Ning's, GBY's, MLinger's they all got their own arc. this happened in between after LFY success uniting the land and the 10 years duel due time.

15. HoneyBee349

HoneyBee349 Idk

Reading List:
    Link
    Where is my Gu Qi Shao? What happen to the immortal? Give me hope! I need him alive!!

16. HoneyBee349

HoneyBee349 Idk

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait! If something bad happen to him you just shup up and don't say it!
    If something good only say good and don't say any more ok?

17. Rena.anggreina

Rena.anggreina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What is Gu Qi Shao best trait and moment that make you like him @HoneyBee349

18. smr85

smr85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't worry he will be alive and kicking in the end of the novel, but he's not lucky in love. even MLinger finally find another love, but he still pinning on HYX (in a good way of course)

shelvibie17 and HoneyBee349 like this.
  19. Rena.anggreina

Rena.anggreina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    shelvibie17 likes this.
  20. HoneyBee349

HoneyBee349 Idk

Reading List:
    Link
    His allure smile(? Handsome chic? Jajajaja i don't know I just liked him!
    My sympathy heard have always liked the second ml and wanted the author to a FF or alternative rute to me.

In real the story was too good I simple can't hate anyone even the enemy I like! Because they played they role... and the author really give them life... (expect for that DMY that little girl no matter how she really like a cockroach 98.99% waiting for the death come to her door!)