Spoiler Poison Genius Consort

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Dec 15, 2016.

1. rainymist

rainymist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @BlancFrost oh thank you!! finally i can read it! =)

2. BlancFrost

BlancFrost ❄Middle child: Carm & Dev + Sio's FSIL ❄

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha it's no problem. I hope you enjoy the chapters~

3. LynnXiu

LynnXiu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, I've following this series since the TL started and been skimming thru the spoiler pages. There were massive pieces of spoiler here and there and I was confused.
    Can anyone sums up the things that happens nearing the end? Like
    the couple become the popsicles? What the 10 yrs battle is?what happen to the missing daughter who switched with a missy from the mysterious continent? What kind of sacrifice HYX made to stop the flood? Also, how the couple got entangled with the modern world, I know HYX caused the dimension rift but do they died once again or it's just a future insight? What is YX true martial arts powers aside from the doraemon space cheats?

Sorry for asking many question, I'll be thankful for the answers <3

akina09 and alexfilia like this.
  4. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    It was mentioned that LFY went to see his foster sister before the wedding...what was the reason?

5. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone (@Ruyi hohoho) spoil the part where LFY was looking for HYX in little bit detail. I cant stop myself again huhuhu

LadyRozen, alexfilia and Kittsune like this.
  6. LadyRozen

LadyRozen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want this spoiler too please!

7. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    Hopefully there'll be another reader who can remember in more details, since I only have a rough recollection at the moment.
    Basically, after HYX saves the crown prince (again) at Medical City and gained her animal companion, she decides to go with Gu Qishao, who has a tip about her mysterious mother. Meanwhile, LFY had to take care of business first (as usual) and doesn't realize she's gone until he goes back to check on her room. She's even left him the Perplexing Butterfly Illusion (that poison in the jar he used to always carry around) to prove that she didn't have any ill intentions, she's just cutting off ties with him.

LFY is both unhappy/angry/suddenly realizes that he doesn't want her gone. So he sends his men to look for her, meanwhile putting up wanted posters with her face on it. GQS and HYX avoid him pretty successfully because GQS takes HYX on the back roads, and HYX's only bemused when she catches sight of her poster in some city or another. Eventually they find the contact who knows about her mother but she turns out to be a mute granny; still, she recognizes the hand-sewn medical pouch that Lady Tianxin left for her daughter and cries over the sight.

Meanwhile GQS is sending out false clues for LFY to track down, mostly rumors that Qin Wangfei's been spotted in X city or Y direction. But LFY finds them anyways via the animal companion of HYX's, who got distracted by a medicine storehouse and had a feast there (he eats medicinal ingredients and poisons, and ends up with the gold pass that LFY gave HYX to enter the shopping center/auction area in Medicine City). LFY basically chases this squirrel thing until he finds HYX.

Which is good because HYX and GQS have just been ambushed and surrounded by the mute granny's clan after trying to sneak the granny away. LFY kicks GQS into a nearby lake and confronts HYX, who's naturally hesitant about going back with him. So then he just steps in and kisses her for like...5 minutes? Until she runs out of breath, anyways. Then he gives her a chance to breathe before kissing her again LOL. Meanwhile their enemies are like "the heck is this romance drama, we're here to kill you" so they rush in with swords, but LFY's like "you THINK" and kills like 50 of them off one-handed while holding onto HYX with the other and kissing her without moving an inch.

Too PWN.

Anyways, LFY wins and HYX's all kissed out when he finally gives him an explanation for why he protects Duanmu Yao, including that time HYX fell out of the tree at Snake Gorge. (A bit subtle here, but this is one of the earlier indicators that show that LFY's been paying attention to everything HYX's doing/feeling/saying. In the future you find he can even quote the poem she said at the Plum Blossom Meet perfectly.)

GQS ends up climbing out of the lake and coming to a quiet realization that he probably won't be able to get HYX in this lifetime while LFY's there. ...that doesn't mean he stops hanging around them, but that's for future chapters. HYX ends up rather happy and well, this is where their romance actually starts making steady progress forwards since Ice Cube finally melts.

Last edited: May 20, 2017
    Vishaakha, blee8, 08phamann and 6 others like this.
  8. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    Why LFY's step sis wanted to kill his mother?...did that happen after she got married?

9. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, after Wanru was forced into her marriage, she felt that GCY had turned to HYX's side so she found the empress dowager as her new backer. She tries a couple of schemes against HYX to get on the empress dowager's good side but they all fail, making the ED angry.

Meanwhile, GCY has been trying hard to make life easier for Wanru behind the scenes, including having LFY find her husband an official post in the government so he has a job. He gets the post, but the empress dowager hints to Wanru that she can take away his Marquis title just as easily (and maybe do even more outrageous things, because she has the power).

Wanru gets scared, so the empress dowager hints that all she has to do is to frame HYX for killing GCY. Wouldn't the Duke of Qin hold a grudge against HYX for killing his mufei then? Wanru has no choice but to agree if she wants to keep her status quo. (At this point, Wanru doesn't have the option to run back to GCY after secretly betraying her--it'd be too easy for the empress dowager to expose that. She's basically trapped in the empress dowager's palm.)

The empress dowager's end goals are to get rid of HYX anyways, so a plot that kills GCY, her old rival, is just icing on the cake.

Thus, Murong Wanru plots against GCY's life.

10. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    This is just the perfect epitome of biting the hand that feed you T.T

11. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    Is that the reason why LFY came to see his sister before mariage?

Also what is the reason he told HYX about protecting that princess Yao? .....will she try to get married to him many times in the future?

12. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    LFY didn't come to see Wanru, but to pick up HYX to help him with something else. xD Wanru and GCY just assumed he came for the wedding's sake.

He told HYX because he realized she assumed he and DMY were together and needed to explain himself, I think. I'm not sure about marriage in the future (haven't gotten that far), but you can bet that DMY's a thorn in their side for the rest of the story~

13. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol LFY is a troll :D .... Now you made me curious about the reason orz ....does it have something to do with his teacher?

14. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    Yah, his teacher told him to protect DMY until she turned 18. "Protect" is a pretty broad definition, so LFY took it just to mean "make sure she doesn't die."

15. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Why did the teacher said that? Because she is a princess? Because she is his favorite disciple?

16. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't know, haven't read that far. Considering they only accept 1 disciple a year for Celestial Mountain Sword Sect, I estimate DMY and LFY are quite special to him.

17. smr85

smr85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's because the Teacher previously have another female disciple, and he fell in love with her. But the love can't be cause of their teacher-disciple relation. In the end the female disciple die. DMY have same constitution with the late female disciple, so their teacher take her as replacement. Thats why the Teacher pampered DMY alot, but DMY that snake woman sold their teacher in the end

riyo, Vishaakha, kiara8 and 5 others like this.
  18. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    how and why did she sold their teacher? o.o .....how did the teacher react to LFY not wanting to marry Yao?

19. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you Ruyi!!!! My inner self is squealing way too much! Haaaa....the slow romance here and in the translated chaps make my heart flutter! I really love their interaction!

This is why there should be a sequel sooner!!! I just want her dead!!! Or if not dead, get her just desserts!

20. Aster Anemone

Aster Anemone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hahaha it is so like LFY. It is very pleasing to read just how much he reacts towards YX and keep tabs on her while disregarding all the other female lot :love::love::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

kiara8 likes this.