Spoiler Poison Genius Consort

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Dec 15, 2016.

1. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes please @Ruyi How does the poison connect to the Empress?

2. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm on vacation, so I'll keep this short. :cool:

So everything will wrap up by c169. The "torture" of HYX doesn't last more than a chapter either.

Anyways, some tribute nation gifted the empress a poison arrow wood Buddha statue that wasn't treated well enough to get rid of all the poison.

Changping was using the statue as a model to carve her own as a "surprise" for the empress dowager. She accidentally touched the exposed sap of the wood and was poisoned that way, then died almost instanteously.

So really, there were no assassins, plots, or schemes involved: just bad luck and karma rearing its ugly head on a less than nice family.

Kk, back to chilling out. I'll be on and off until 6/10~

blee8, BlancFrost, Vishaakha and 6 others like this.
  3. Aster Anemone

Aster Anemone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hmmm Empress and dowger are so desperate to get rid of YX.

4. Yunchii

Yunchii Best Waifu - Tamamo-no-Mae

Reading List:
    Link
    The empress quite pitiful... accidentally killed her daughter and can't accept that reality.... she become crazy in the end

5. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I would be happier if she was fried into bits like what she was about to do to HYX

Aster Anemone likes this.
  6. Jiye

Jiye Not Available

Reading List:
    Link
    27 pages, ohmygod!! I read this for a long time before arrive here. Almost 2/3 hours? o_O So my english is a s***, sorry for it.
    But I want spoilers, when the cockroach DMY appears again? I really want to send her for the hell, but I am curious to know what she is doing this time...

Last edited: May 28, 2017
    Luyan and kiara8 like this.
  7. Pinkylily

Pinkylily New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could someone elaborate what happened before chapter 190, why is LFY questioning HYX about her relationship with GQS? Is he misunderstood abt something? Or did HYX spend sometime with GQS and get noticed by LFY ?
    Thank you

8. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    During the tea kidnapping arc, GQS "risked" his life to save her and HYX in return said that GQS is not to blame for her kidnapping even though the kidnappers infiltrated into his establishment.
    Later, near the new year, LFY was made to accompany the junior sister and bump into HYX, GBY, and GQS in a restaurant. HXY was about to leave but when she saw LFY, she turned around and dragged GBY and GQS back into the private room with her

Aster Anemone and alexfilia like this.
  9. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter is it that she gets fed up and leaves?

10. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    Do we see the emperor's reaction when LFY says he has military conections to another country and when he made a new kingdom?

Aster Anemone likes this.
  11. Chainz366

Chainz366 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know what happens in the next arc

12. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
  13. BlancFrost

BlancFrost ❄Middle child: Carm & Dev + Sio's FSIL ❄

Reading List:
    Link
    blee8 and Aster Anemone like this.
  14. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    Around 290ish.
    Not sure about the new kingdom part but we do see his reaction after LFY successfully "secedes" (in the 500s after Tianning splits into 3 power factions). And the military connection thing was right at the empress dowager's birthday party, so we definitely see reactions there huehue.

15. Jiye

Jiye Not Available

Reading List:
    Link
    And what is emperor's reaction? Did he faint? xD

16. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    The birthday party was in public, so he couldn't act out. I imagine he was emotionally constipated though.

The secession stuff happened while he was sick, so it just made him sicker. I think he threw up? Or perhaps shattered some porcelain. Or maybe both!

Luyan, Vishaakha, Leilacus and 4 others like this.
  17. Jiye

Jiye Not Available

Reading List:
    Link
    When is the next DMY's apparition? Will she do problems? What kind of?

Luyan likes this.
  18. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm....let me think...
    I can't recall the exact chapters, but probably around 400+ (definitely after we get introduced to a few more female characters, namely the stubborn Mu Linger, the sweet Baili Ningxiang, the antagonistic Chu Qingge and little Su Xiaoyu--forgive me if I mess up the names, haven't read ahead for ages now).

DMY does a bad, bad thing--namely, tricking LFY into meeting with their master outside of city. Spoilers: it's not their master, but their martial uncle. The meeting does not go well and LFY gets injured in the process. Meanwhile, HYX gets attacked by assassins while meeting GBY with GQS and has to escape with GQS from a horde of killers.

GQS literally gets shot so full of arrows he becomes a human pincushion, like seriously~

Hahaha. Hahahahaha!! *evil cackling goes here*

On that note, we really need a table of contents for this teaser thread! I'm jumping all over the place with the spoilers, someone wanna whip something up so we can post it on the first page? Pretty please? owo

Luyan, Vishaakha, Leilacus and 4 others like this.
  19. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    what was her purpose when she set up the meeting? ....is the martial uncle pro mariage to the princess?

I can help you with the gathering the spoilers if you like :D

Luyan, blee8 and Ruyi like this.
  20. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    Lemme see...

By this point in the story (and I checked, it was more around c480ish), HYX has set up a deal with Pill Fiend to open medicine shops with his medicine and has GQS and GBY help out with designing the shops to maximize storage/shelf life of medicine. (It makes more sense in context, seriously). They were discussing designs when the Fire Nati--er, I mean assassins attacked.

Was Mu Liuyue in an ill-plotted plan for revenge iirc. Girl never does stop being stupid/petty one way or another. :p

Marital uncle's stance isn't made clear, but it seems that DMY somehow persuaded him to come down the mountain just so she could trick LFY into meeting with him (& by extension, her). LFY can't outright defy his martial uncle because of seniority, and agrees to his request to take three undefended strikes as a test of his "abilities."

His injuries come from that. Naturally, DMY regrets setting up the meeting but haha too late and LFY staggers off just in time to here the news that someone's tried to assassinate his wangfei. Great times, friends, great times.

Going to bed now so answering any and all questions tomorrow. And yeah, it'd be great if you could set something up @alexfilia <3