Spoiler Poison Genius Consort

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Dec 15, 2016.

1. Kurobito

Kurobito 『Roommate Destroyer』『黒の大名』

Reading List:
    Link
    she got to know her real dad when she went to a tomb with a wolf head statue protruding out it. The tomb was able to open once hyx spill some of her blood on it proving her to be the descendant of the famous poison sect (and the owner of the white wolf aka lil things. Yes lil things can transform into a white wolf which is majestic like sheeeettt. *Just picturing it*) . At that time, hyx real father witness it (he was hiding somewhere nearby)and told her that she is his daughter. That chapter.... Is wayyyy Farr from what we are currently reading. I didn't remember cuz there wasn't lovey lovey scene or some heartwarming meeting between hyx and han zhong. Instead his real father was quite cold towards hyx.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
    Vishaakha, kiara8, Lavenderia and 4 others like this.
  2. Lavenderia

Lavenderia 『Glow』『Daughter of Heyu』『Tea Lover』『Foodie』

Reading List:
    Link
    I need answers on the latest chapter. What is the emeperor and empress dowager plotting by conferring HY with such a title and assigning her to look into the empress. I want to know what LH and HY does to make their epically fail. Again. These guys only know how to cause headache. SMH.

Also I want spoilers on Aunt Ru and the Tang Clan as the story progress. Like, is LH going to eventually cut them off or what? And what happens to the Tang who wanted DY girl to be with LH instead HY.

3. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    will HYX go to treat the empress in the mountains or will LFY prevent that?

4. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    Man it's been so long since I've read these raws my memory's starting to get fuzzy. I don't know much about the plight of the Tang Clan, but as today's chapter showed, LFY is finally making his public move against Emperor Tianhui and the Tianning Imperial Court. They'll be facing off more often from now on, but as expected, our ML and FL will get the upper hand every time. uwu It helps that LFY's been planning this for years as part of his, like, plan for world domination or something, so he catches Emperor Tianhui unawares many times.

The point of giving HYX a title as an imperial physician means that she's a employee of the court, and forced to follow their commands. It's basically a convenient way to control her and make her do what they say. If she or LFY refuses, they could pull out the "you're defying an imperial decree blahblahblah" card.

I forgot the exact details, but Gu Beiyue somehow successfully appeals to go in her place and stays there for a while (months?) while LFY and HYX are handling other political battles in the capital.

Leiaia, Clover, NiQuinn and 4 others like this.
  5. Lavenderia

Lavenderia 『Glow』『Daughter of Heyu』『Tea Lover』『Foodie』

Reading List:
    Link
    I was actually asking more on what plot are they brewing again by assigning her to the mad empress. They just tried to frame her so now what? but this too will do.

Thank you Ruyi!:aww:

Clover and Ruyi like this.
  6. Clover

Clover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers on Chu Qingge please.
    "We all know how Duanmo is the cockroach we won't be ridding of anytime soon."
    So what role will she play? ~
    Me and my big sister are wondering.

7. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    in my own view: the cockroach that always comes back to f*ck things up (till the end)

Clover likes this.
  8. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    It's pretty interesting, because
    the Chu Clan is actually one of the Seven Noble Families, so her brother and father are searching for the lost heir of West Qin. Meanwhile, Emperor Tianhui gets infatuated with Chu Qingge and ends up marrying her. He and her form one faction of Tianning after internal struggles divide the nation, with LFY + HYX occupying the fertile south and
    Crown Prince Long Tianmo + Mu Liuyue (whom he married to gain the support of Mu Qingwu + General Mu's army)
    making up the last third.

EDIT: Oh oops, @Clover as well! ^-^

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
  9. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    oh wait I was talking about Duanmo:oops:

Ruyi likes this.
  10. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    so after chu Qingge becomes empress does HYX have to pay respects to her? ....wa she happy with her marriage? ....also do we see the crown prince getting married?

11. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    CQG as royalty
    Chu Qingge's not the empress, but a concubine. (The real empress is the mother of the crown prince, which hasn't changed.) She invites HYX to what's essentially a glorified tea party with Tianhui's other concubines (I think there were at least 2 more) and Mu Liuyue (who's married LTM by now) and then tries to knock her down a peg by asking her for a present. (Everyone was supposed to bring her a gift to congratulate her on being the newest concubine or something.)

HYX didn't know, and she doesn't like wearing much jewelry to begin with, so she has nothing she can really give away besides her hairpin. But it's also the one thing holding her hair up, and since it's disgraceful in ancient times for a woman to wear her hair down outside of the bedroom, she realizes she'll be forced to borrow a hairpin from her servant girl to retie her hair--another source of humiliation since the servant girl is ranked much lower than her.

Keep in mind that she's in the palace surrounded by all these high-ranking royal ladies, so it's not just a case of 'I'll poison them all and be done with it'---there are readers who say poison can solve all her problems, but that's only a short term solution at most. Offending them at this stage would be political suicide. Anyways, so HYX resigns herself to being mocked at and hands over her hairpin. She's about to get her servant's pin when Long Feiye arrives to pick her up and take her home.

He basically salvages the situation and changes it from an embarrassing incident to something worthy of romantic gossip because he ignores all the other woman, sees HYX with her hair down, and rips off his own sleeves to help her tie it up. (Except he doesn't know how to tie it so he asks HYX for directions.) On their way out, Han Yunxi "accidentally" exposes her wrist and the jade crystal bracelet she gets from him (in c307, so tomorrow's release ahaha) to the women, which shocks them all as it's the rarest stone in Cloud Realm Continent and they've never seen one big enough to be made into a whole bracelet. (It's basically worth the value of an entire country.) Everyone is suuuuuuuuuuper jelly, and HYX just smiles and leaves.

On the way back in the carriage she wants to redo her hair but LFY actually stops her halfway so he can stare at her with her hair down, because he says she's pretty like that. uwu

Later on after they get home, HYX manages to get the robe with the ripped sleeve from LFY's rooms and stashes it in her closet as a memento of sorts. Lol! I think Zhao mama calls her out for it but she's like 'it's not like he'll wear it again!'

CQG's feelings about marriage
    Heck no, she's not happy. She's utterly miserable and finds Emperor Tianhui creepy because he could be the age of her dad, but she goes through with it because her brother and father tell her to for the good of their own plans.

Later on she even forces herself to seduce him in bed just so she can somehow wrest a heir from him. However, Emperor Tianhui's sick when she's looking for the snu snu, so even though they do the deed, she doesn't get pregnant right away. Haven't read far enough to see what happens beyond that....

Crown prince's marriage
    Yeah, we do. It was supposed to be a big deal and Mu Liuyue even rubs it in HYX's face by saying how big and extravagant it'll be, unlike a certain someone's marriage. HYX gets unhappy about that and somehow words of it spreads to LFY. Somehow or another they arrange a 'trap' by celebrating Grand Concubine Yi's birthday with a special auction that will donate all proceeds to the poor.

Long Tianmo has to come b/c it's his imperial aunt and uncle, and he also has to spend a lot of money at the auction so as to not lose face for the royal family and make them seem ungenerous, but HYX sets up the prices for items to be really high and does some wordplay and then....I forgot the details, but long story short, they drain a bunch of the imperial family's resources so when MLY finally has her wedding, it's in a very simple carriage with no fanfare and concluded quickly.

Memory's fuzzy but I think these are more or less the right details~

12. foldingcrane

foldingcrane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi everyone! @brasca123 is running a campaign to gift @Ruyi the mystery 55k item. If you could, please donate to @Get 55k Item for Ruyi. I hear that donations of 89 nuffies minimizes taxes.

Also~ I think @brasca123 is campaigning to gift other translators the mystery 55k item. If you're interested, please take a look here. Thank you!

AliceShiki and BlancFrost like this.
  13. BlancFrost

BlancFrost ❄Middle child: Carm & Dev + Sio's FSIL ❄

Reading List:
    Link
    I like how you went to the spoiler thread instead of the lcd thread :sweating_profusely:

Mm I'm thinking of donating 5k! With taxes of 1 nuffie it will be 4984 (for 89 nuffie payments of 56 transactions)

It's going to be a gift for translators so it would be nice if we could pool together and give it to Ruyi :blobReach:

You don't have to donate a lot, it's really the thought that counts :blobhero:

AliceShiki likes this.
  14. foldingcrane

foldingcrane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hahaha, I personally frequent the spoiler sections, rather than the LCD threads, but more exposure will be good, I'll post there as well.

AliceShiki and BlancFrost like this.
  15. BlancFrost

BlancFrost ❄Middle child: Carm & Dev + Sio's FSIL ❄

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read some spoilers and pretty much forgotten some details ahahahahah good work on the promotions hopefully donations roll in \o/

AliceShiki and foldingcrane like this.
  16. 199sweetheart

199sweetheart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can i know how many chapters are there for the birthday banquet arc?

17. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Just a couple of chapters. Hmn...4, maybe? Not quite sure.

18. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 307: Empress Dowager’s birthday banquet (1)
    Chapter 308: Empress Dowager’s birthday banquet (2)
    Chapter 309: Empress Dowager’s birthday banquet (3)
    Chapter 310: Empress Dowager’s birthday banquet (4)
    Chapter 311: Empress Dowager’s birthday banquet (5)
    Chapter 312: Empress Dowager’s birthday banquet (6)
    Chapter 313: Respectable, winning without playing
    Chapter 314: The sovereign says, the qin is rather to his liking

8 chapters! We'll finish the first 6 within this week. Chapter 315 will also introduce us to the novel version of Baili Ningxiang, who's somehow taken on a Murong Wanru personality for the PGC drama adaptation. :-0 You'll like her book version a lot more, I promise~!

And awww, thanks to @foldingcrane and everyone else for your support! *bows* This humble translator shall do her utmost...and translate moar chapters!

(For those of you who don't frequent Discord, PGC will be having its next mini mass release on October 31st--to release chapters up to 331!) ^-^ Haha, I guess the news counts as a PGC spoiler too~

19. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Hohoho! 8 chapters! I remember now! I was crying blood because I wanted to have the banquet end! Not for anything else but I just want to end the ED! But, that banquet gave a good ole multiple face slap to that old face of hers! Hohoho! Good job to the couple!
    She's going to give her stand on that day. She won't gift the ED and just give her a congratulations speech much like the other people on the side of HYX and LFY. She even dragged Medicine City. Hohoho!

Uhhh who's that again? Hmn... I can't seem to remember her.

*goes off to read mtl again*

alexfilia likes this.
  20. Leiaia

Leiaia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!!!!! LFY is too cute☺️ Is it quite a few chapters ahead when all this happens?