Spoiler Poison Genius Consort

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Dec 15, 2016.

1. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    No idea, author was still fine-tuning/editing sequel, last I heard. It was supposed to be released back in June but hmm....I think she's aiming for this year~

The spin-off is still on-going, so I have no idea how long it'll be. I assume she'll try to wrap it up before she starts publishing the sequel in earnest, though.

Horiya likes this.
  2. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    oh I thought the spinoff is a kind of sequel? I thought it was hinted at in the end of PGC? (I think there is a glimps where MC meets the modern!LFY?)

3. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    It may be a sequel but it’s not the “official sequel to PGC” ahaha~

Since it only starts the same way but then branches out in another direction entirely.

Horiya and Ddragonesse like this.
  4. Leiaia

Leiaia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know what chapter, roughly, LFY and HYX do the deed?

5. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it was somewhere at the 800

Leiaia likes this.
  6. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    Yah.

84 years later....in chapter 840.

cap.toon, Leilacus, NiQuinn and 4 others like this.
  7. Leiaia

Leiaia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!!!!!! I’m only 300 chapters away then... guess who’s staying up another whole nighter

8. Leiaia

Leiaia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!!!!:D:D

Nanashy likes this.
  9. jossy48

jossy48 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens with Baili Mingxiang? Does she live or/and does Han Yuxi help her become the Beauty's Blood? Her childhood story made me sad already. Any info on her? Thanks :)

10. Vishaakha

Vishaakha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can find your answer on the very first post under spoiler Baili Family.

11. jossy48

jossy48 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks my bad. I wondered if it was mentioned earlier but i did not want to go through each page separately. Thanks!

12. fishtailsandwings

fishtailsandwings Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure if this was answered already, but did HYX find out that LFY had found out her true identity and kept it a secret from her?? How did she react? Was she angry (as I would imagine)???

13. Leiaia

Leiaia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    she does find out very later on and she was fairly upset. I’ll have to re mtl what happens though.
    LFY found out though Mute granny, who then hung herself so that no one would find out, and he kept it a secret for a long time because he was afraid that they wouldn’t be able to be together or she’d hate him or sth since he’s the East Qin Prince and she’s the West Qin princess and both sides are not on good terms and he wants to protect her from people who will be after her if they find out. I think she finds out in the ch800?

Last edited: Oct 26, 2017
    akina09, Kittsune, NiQuinn and 4 others like this.
  14. fishtailsandwings

Reading List:
    Link
    Huhuhuhu if you're able to MTL the reaction, I would really appreciate it As far as the spoilers I've read, the identity hiding thing didn't seem to be a big problem, so I did want to know what happened. Thanks!!!

15. chrismacks

chrismacks Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what happens to the tang clan and his male cousin

16. Leiaia

Leiaia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can’t remember or find the exact chapter :cry:so I probably won’t be able to do that till quite a while. If you’re quite keen to find out soon though, you could mtl the raws: http://www.tiancaixiaodufei.com

Last edited: Oct 25, 2017
    fishtailsandwings likes this.
  17. fishtailsandwings

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much!!!!

18. Leiaia

Leiaia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ch807. This is her reaction when she finds out LFY's true identity and her's ish (MTL doesn't make it very clear but in ch810 it's pretty obvious she knows cuz she says) and what I MTLed: basically she's pretty pissed.
    'Han Yun finally opened his mouth, the sound of cool water, she said, "he not only cheated on the North, but also deceived me.
    Last night all kinds of this morning, she insisted that the assassin is not a dragon non-night, is not because the dragon is not a lack of a night to kill Gu North reason?
    Now, the dragon is the night of life experience is the reason!
    How does she believe him? How can not be suspicious?
    He concealed the injury, the play to the fine look, she recognized;
    He concealed his life experience, and for what? Even if she wants to recognize, have to give her a reason to die! Moreover, she did not want to recognize!
    Past three or four years, she more than once with him to explore things Qin's grudge, the whereabouts of the seven nobles, and even, she suspected that he was after the West Qin royal family, she also said to him, if she is really West Qin Royal family, the inconvenience can help him a hand in charge of cloud power.
    But he! Actually hidden so deep!
    She also asked his father and mother, he pushed everything to the Tang door!
    She does not pursue, does not mean she can cheat!
    Like a person, with him in the past, has nothing to do with his identity. She respects his past, his privacy, waiting for one day he is willing to say everything.
    Who can imagine, she was in such a way to know everything to him.
    Gu North on the assassination of the same time, the war, he declared all the world. This can be considered to tell her? What is she? What is the difference between her and the world in his heart?
    It's ridiculous!'
    /SPOILER]

'she only care about a truth.
    Longyue night has long known her life experience? This is why she was anxious to find Mu Linger!
    Long before the night has been in the investigation of her life experience, but also from the drug city Mu family where the investigation to the heart of the heart, today's boiling dragon's message, just mentioned Mu Mu's heart, clear mind is the West Qin royal family.
    This coincidence, coupled with Mu Linger before the blockage accusations, so she did not think of dumb mother-in-law is difficult!
    Dumb mother must be the most clear truth of the people.
    If the dragon never knew her life experience, you can completely off the dumb mother's mouth to hide her. If this is really the case, the dragon from the night to her heart? Long non-night and Gu North co-operation and where the heart?
    There is a possibility, dumb mother-in-law with the dragon and the night does not matter, the dragon has never been aware of her life experience.
    However, this may also make Han Yunxi more powerless, and even desperate it!
    East Qin royal prince, how could fall in love after the West Qin royal family? Long night at this moment will not be regret, regret to pay attention to her "take the initiative"
    What is the truth?
    She disgusted suspicion, disgusted suspicion, she just a truth! Is hurt, is anger, is hate, is a resentment, or willing to commit love in the end, all need a truth.
    Know the truth, there is room for choice. Otherwise, she was like a fool was led to go, she hated this feeling.
    This is already the last of her cool.
    Long no night ah Long night, at least, at least you know who you are! But what about me?'

'Han Yunxi is staring at the letter that purple powder, "Han Yunxi, do you believe it?
    She muttered, "Dragon non-night, what should I believe you?"
    She was back to his empty letter, it is to follow him before she sent an empty message, she told him that she was his heart, as he was the same as her heart.' - she feels betrayed

'She had already believed that the lucky woman was herself.
    But it fell, but it was a use!
    Silly!
    West Qin princess, destined to never get his sincere treatment?
    Han Yunxi gently from the sleeves, looking at the arm that touch of red, like to understand what, bitter and laugh.
    Husband and wife for more than four years, this touch of cinnabar mole, is his sincere treatment of her bar.
    Really exclusion, really refused!
    Sad heart almost broken, Han Yun is still no cry, no complaints, in addition to bitter outside only self-deprecating.
    Even for love, she also has a stubborn and strong bones.'
    /SPOILER]
    When he comes to rescue her when she gets abducted, ch835, she slaps him and her heart feels broken

Maikh, wafflebeauty, Kittsune and 3 others like this.
  19. Leiaia

Leiaia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    'Long Fei Ye full of this letter read three times, the line of sight in the final freeze in that sentence "Long Fei Ye, if I am not the West Qin princess, you will like me?
    "fool!"
    He wretched up, playing from the disappearance of Han Yun Xi, he did not laugh.
    At this moment, he burst into tears almost flow out, "Han Yun Xi, you fool! Fool!"
    Han Yunxi, want to know the answer, ask me face to face!'

Poor guy was furious and frightened when he found she was taken cuz he knew people would want to use her as a puppet. He then went completely pale when he saw her ripped purple dress in her room and his lips and fingers started trembling. Then he was extremely furious and extremely more scared about what happened to her and what she might've gone through.
    /SPOILER]

Maikh, wafflebeauty, Kittsune and 5 others like this.
  20. Leiaia

Leiaia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If anyone wants spoilers I've got hundreds of them, so shoot