LCD Poison Genius Consort

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by etvolare, Feb 14, 2017.

1. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    Fun fact: with the release of chapter 137 today, we're now officially 10% into PGC! (1370 total chapters). I feel like the male lead's feelings for HYX hover around 2~5% (maybe 10% on a good day) right now (lol).
    Around 21% into the story we'll get a significant boost, so look forward to his exponential growth~ uwu

So who's everyone rooting for anyways? Ignoring the male lead, Gu Beiyue, Gu Qishao, and Mu Qingwu are all nice guys in their own right. (Okay, maybe GQS less nice than the others, but that's part of his charm huehue)

EDIT: Sweet, this was the 100th reply to this thread! Lol~

Last edited: Apr 27, 2017
    Vishaakha, Aiiee and BlancFrost like this.
  2. BlancFrost

BlancFrost ❄Middle child: Carm & Dev + Sio's FSIL ❄

Reading List:
    Link
    Woot \o/ Finally we are seeing LFY melt some more! His growth in something I look forward to~!

I am on LFY side! But GBY is someone who can't be ignored >w< such a perfect male that has disappeared off to who knows where so the ML can have his moment.

Aiiee and Ruyi like this.
  3. Aiiee

Aiiee ▪ Akki's Fan ▪(´⊃ᴗ⊂`)▪ Sneaky ▪

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes! GBY deserves love, even if it isn't HYX's love. :X3:
    I'm also on LFY's side but I'd like to see him work harder.:giggle:
    I never knew it would be fun to wait for ice to melt. Ufufufu~

BlancFrost likes this.
  4. BlancFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    I think GBY will find the most suitable lady who suits him well :X3:
    Can't wait to finally see him work harder for her love! Hahaahaha waiting for ice to melt sure is exciting~ especially when personality comes through with it as well :ROFLMAO:

Aiiee likes this.
  5. Aiiee

Aiiee ▪ Akki's Fan ▪(´⊃ᴗ⊂`)▪ Sneaky ▪

Reading List:
    Link
    。゚(TヮT)゚。✧٩(•́⌄•́๑)。゚(TヮT)゚。
    Yay! Progress, progress, progress! I don't like Concubine Yi, but I do like Han Yunxi getting better treatment, hopefully.

I think Feiye didn't care much about his mother being poisoned because he had confidence that Yunxi would take care of it. Is this too much wishful thinking?。(*^▽^*)ゞ

I don't like Gu Qishao. Why did he enter her room? What if her husband was there? It's not like he'll be able to hide from Long Feiye so easily, and Han Yunxi would've been the one saddled with problems, not him. (๑´•д • `๑)

BlancFrost likes this.
  6. BlancFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah the start of a new arc! Yippee! *throws confetti into the air*

ch143: MQW uwu such a manly man! Not backing out and running through the streets on behalf of that "sick" sister of his.

ch144: HYX's heart is hurt! She seems to be developing her feelings rather nicely. Slowly coming into that realisation is better than a sudden impact with no reason at all.
    But GBY O.O He waited over 6 hours for HYX? Oh my...he is just too patient and sweet. What girl will be able to capture his interest and match up to such a wonderful being. (That being said I missed Gu Beiyue. Such a calming presence he has.)

ch145: "Han Yunxi didn’t know that the warm and gentle Gu Beiyue could be so fierce."
    GAH~!

Well finally read up to the latest update and we are just past the scene with DMY. The ice cube seems to be melting well now. Before we know it he will become a puddle!

7. Zhen

Zhen ~[Badass Butler from hell]~

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont get it... even though the MC is completely 'unrelated' to the event. they still find a way to blame her and 'hate' her lol

8. BlancFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    lol because she is the MC. In novel land the MC is the most hateful person no matter the situation, place or time. The enemy will always find something to pin on them and blame them for!

9. BlancFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    ch147: D: I understand checking Gu Qishao, because he is just so suspicious! But checking our lovely Gu Beiyue?!?!? Preposterous!!! Even if he becomes a better romantic than Xiao Nai it will be unforgivable! :cry:
    Well on the other hand, Chen Xiang is a wonderful person who the Seventh Madame has now come to rely on. She is such a good motivator \o/ Too bad she can't be at Han Yunxi's side though...

Although here:
    Before long, thin snowflakes drifted down from the skies. He didn’t seem to mind when they langded on him.
    Langded should be landed right? :LOL:

10. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    HahaHAH nice catch.

....this is what happens when you try to edit GoogleDocs on mobile. Super sensitive touch screen. :9

11. BlancFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    It just glared at me when I was reading the chapter lol

Oh my~ GoogleDocs on mobile? That is rough...I have a hard time typing accurately on mobile too. The screen really is too sensitive and some words come out that I didn't even remember typing :ROFLMAO:

12. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah when you have to tap that blue button to start editing it's really annoying!

But I go on mobile when I'm away from my laptop, more convenient and helpful to see what I wrote in a new format/location. Also good for on the spur TLing!

BlancFrost likes this.
  13. BlancFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    Mm it can get really annoying using touch screen! It's annoying to have to press down and copy/paste whatnot \o/ But it's still a good trade to be able to do things on the go.

Oh splur TLing! I approve! Being able to translate on the go is a good thing to do *thumbs up*

Hey Ruyi I just noticed that you redacted the name of the other novel you were translating. Are you keeping it a surprise for now?

14. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Smack her face yunxi. Smack it into a pig face

Aiiee likes this.
  15. Aster Anemone

Aster Anemone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the update(y):love::love:
    Very thrilling chapter. It was awesome. LF is so wicked:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Ruyi likes this.
  16. CE-NEX

CE-NEX Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the update, I just recently started this series and I'm loving it. It's one of the best written one's I've read.

Aster Anemone and Ruyi like this.
  17. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my goodness Blanc, I missed your question. Actually, the one I was trying out before (Sandalwood Scripture Lock) I put aside since it wasn't as great as I thought. The new one's much more fun/light-hearted. Once I get a nice hefty stockpile I'll have volare announce it officially, so look forward to that in a few months down the line.

:3

And yes, it'll be a surprise, though I've mentioned it before a long time ago--as a project I thought worth translating. Huehue. ;3

@Aster Anemone Aye yes! When he's cold he's frigid, but when he does things, it's great >D

@CE-NEX So glad you can join us! ^-^ I'm expecting a forecast of high tension storms for a couple chapters ahead, so get your umbrella ready~

18. CE-NEX

CE-NEX Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh wow! You're the actual translator? Thank you so much for your effort and time! I actively look forward everyday for this update, it's on my daily list of must reads!

19. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    Wahaha, I'm glad to hear that! ^-^ Yah, there's quite a few translators with NUF accounts. Some of the groups have badges like the one beneath my username~

BlancFrost and CE-NEX like this.
  20. Aster Anemone

Aster Anemone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Ruyi totally agreed :X3::X3::X3::ROFLMAO:
    The eye lock... it was sooo dreamyy ;):X3::X3:

BlancFrost, CE-NEX and Ruyi like this.