Spoiler Poisoning the World

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Kagamiya, Nov 21, 2016.

1. Kagamiya

Kagamiya I Wish to be Reincarnated

Reading List:
    Link
    I am too

2. Kimchigal

Kimchigal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Actually as there are so many misunderstandings they become apart and she goes with the other guy then later she finds out she is pregnant so she comes back to give him the surprise but at that time he is preparing to marry the other fox though it's just a deal..he explains to her when he was begging her not to leave and he says he truly loves her....
    So when the fox knows that she is pregnant she deceives her n tries to kill the child that's when

Last edited: Nov 23, 2016
  3. Elv

Elv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's when what?? And who is this fox lady he us marrying??

spchntrt and IamMeowChie like this.
  4. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i am still trying to wrap my brain around the fact that a woman that was once tortured before became so broken that she wished to die.....sounds like the sect girl the princess had thrown in the dungeon was in paradise compared to the MC

5. Liri

Liri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks so much for the spoilers. At least I know what to expect now. I will continue to read the chapters with anticipation and at the same time a really bad feeling...
    I have to say, I am really curious what he was thinking his tea time... Two hours! I cannot wait to read his remorse afterwards, as well as how he deals with her amnesia!

What could she have possibly done to warrant two hours torture? I would like to say that he deserves the guilt and pain, over the knowledge of what he had done to her, tenfolds, but that would make it seem as though her torture had a good side to it and that would be so wrong... My poor MC.

MoomoosCafe likes this.
  6. Darkbeowulf1337

Darkbeowulf1337 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was told that there was a bigger reason as to why the Mc has such horrible luck and experienced so many bad events. Can anyone tell me?

7. Kagamiya

Kagamiya I Wish to be Reincarnated

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait for someone that knows

8. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    stored up bad karma from her first life? died after walking under a ladder indoors and tripped over a black cat maybe

9. cupcakemish

cupcakemish Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    previous life she was a fox and also the ancestor lover - for the second male lead she stabbed the ancestor to take his heart blood to save second male lead ( also it was some sort of plot as well set by her mother or something can't remember exactly who) basically second male lead is her best friend in that life - she thought that the ancestor was a god so he couldn't die.
    But when she found out his dying ( in coma) due to that injury - she used the devil's forbidden technique to resuscitate him in exchange for life bad karma she sealed herself in forbidden land in a coffin. Also this is where the misunderstanding started...
    I actually really like the second male lead...at first he was a total jack ass but when he found out that she was the reincarnation of her he went so crazy in love with her - I cried so hard when he went crazy carrying her looking for a doctor when she miscarriage - willing to be humiliated begging to save her, never seen such a devoted second male lead.

it was misunderstanding again...he made her wait 2 hours because the idiot unicorn told him that the first person she called for help not him but his friend. Only reason why she think to ask his friend to save her because she thought the ancestor was busy recovering from injury or his off somewhere cannot be found I can't remember exactly the reason but basically she didn't want to bother him. The stupid unicorn didn't explain that part only said to him she asked his friend to save her so the ancestor got pissed thinking she is endanger and the first person she think of is his friend to ask help not him - so he wanted her to suffer a bit before saving her ( he pretty much thinking since she wants the friend to save then she can wait for his friend then). He thought she would just stay in the water a bit longer didn't think his female disciple caught her before that and tortured her

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2021
  10. Elv

Elv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, the woman who tortured her is the ancestors disciple? Why would she do that to her? Don't tell me it's because she is jealous. And is this guy really an ancestor? And can you explain a bit more about this past life thing? I did not get it, they new each other in their past life?

stumblmer and HoneyBee349 like this.
  11. cupcakemish

Reading List:
    Link
    MC soul got flown out and got captured by the ancestor's female disciple - the disciple put MC soul into a white cat and kept her as a pet. That disciple is in love with the ancestor and that white cat was dying supposedly it was a gift long ago from him so every time the cat dies she put another living soul into it to keep it alive. MC in cat form went to save her shark mermaid friend that is captured by the female disciple (killed some of her disciples as she was saving him) - the MC then went and burned all her treasure collections that is why she got so mad and torture MC soul.

Yes past life she got close to him to get his heart blood to save her best friend but she ended up falling in love with him. Her stabbing him obviously a huge betrayal to him, he then used some sort of technique for him to forget her - reason why he couldn't recognized her reincarnation, he goes into a deep sleep every 10 years and when he wakes up he cannot remember anything - his friends always prepare for this so he wakes up they are there to tell him who they are etc.
    Him and MC actually have a few past life encounter - the one before this one as a fox is not the only one - the life before that she was born from an egg and met the male lead he taught her how to read live etc - MC identity is actually magical devil or something sorry I don't know the exact English translation name for this. ( just as powerful as the ancestor they were kind of like rival some sort)

Last edited: Nov 27, 2016
  12. GodxOfxDeath

GodxOfxDeath Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Even though you all are talking about the "ancestor" how old is he

13. Kimchigal

Kimchigal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes so true! Can't believe he is the second male lead!

14. IamMeowChie

IamMeowChie 『Gone to secluded place』 『Master Nef's Pet Kitty』

Reading List:
    Link
    ohh... I love these spoilers :'3.

15. IamMeowChie

Reading List:
    Link
    what happen to the crown prince? ( owo)

16. Dayong9909

Dayong9909 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is It a happy ending?

17. IamMeowChie

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope so too.

18. cupcakemish

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think you want to know...its bad ending for him -_-

19. IamMeowChie

Reading List:
    Link
    oh~ poor crown prince.
    having a bad intension is really... a very bad idea. :3

Oh! I want to know~ I want to know ~
    *sits in a comfortable position and stare to cupcakemish* ( OwO)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2021
  20. cupcakemish

Reading List:
    Link
    he basically has a hate/love relationship with another girl - that girl was given to him by the ancestor ( originally given to the ancestor as a gift) the girl basically body is a medicine healer type of thing ( sex with her can cure your internal injury and stuff) she likes the crown prince - they accidentally slept together since he was drunk and thought she was the MC, so then he hated her from there. After she realized he was calling someone else - she was depressed but never hated him or the MC, she pretty much quietly on the side caring for him even though he treats her badly and always misunderstands her - the emperor already announced marriage. Crown prince hated it but still thinks he can somehow get the MC having her as his queen and the other concubine since his going to be emperor one day - later on he ending up finding another young girl that looks like the MC when she first came to the world as her replacement on his side - since MC made it clear that he should treat crown princess better etc.

After crown prince, crown princess and the MC look alike went to the cave to find medicine or something found monsters crown princess saving the other girl then she pretty much suicide jumped into the monster because to her living in her current states is painful and she wants to be free from all this - this is when the crown prince realized he has feelings for her - he begged the ancestor and MC to save her but its already too late. So crown prince ending up going crazy cause of her death :( jokes on the emperor he didn't want MC to marry crown prince worrying she would ruined him and unfit but at the end the person he was pleased for crown prince to marry is the one ruined him - the other jerk prince ( the one got punishment for framing MC) ends up being emperor.

Also crown prince is actually a reincarnation of ancestors favorite disciple that died thousands of years ago - reason he gave that medicine girl to him is because that girl and crown prince had a love/hate relationship past life too - that time he also had regrets for her dying or something so the ancestor thought he can bring them together this life and hope crown prince can cherish her this life and be happy - unfortunately he fucks up again lol bloody men...

Hope you don't regret knowing lol