[Poll] NUF Avatar Contest

Discussion in 'Novel Updates Site Discussion' started by Nom de Plume, Aug 25, 2016.

?

Who has the best avatar this week?

Poll closed Aug 28, 2016.
  1. Contestant #2

19.2%
  2. Contestant #3

2.3%
  3. Contestant #4

1.9%
  4. Contestant #5

4.6%
  5. Contestant #6

3.4%
  6. Contestant #7

3.1%
  7. Contestant #9

0.4%
  8. Contestant #10

1.1%
  9. Contestant #12

0.8%
  10. Contestant #13

4.2%
  11. Contestant #14

1.1%
  12. Contestant #15

0.4%
  13. Contestant #17

6.1%
  14. Contestant #18

0.4%
  15. Contestant #19

0.4%
  16. Contestant #20

1.9%
  17. Contestant #21

5.4%
  18. Contestant #22

2.3%
  19. Contestant #23

1.9%
  20. Contestant #24

0.4%
  21. Contestant #25

2.7%
  22. Contestant #26

4.2%
  23. Contestant #27

0.4%
  24. Contestant #28

5.7%
  25. Contestant #29

5.0%
  26. Contestant #31

5.0%
  27. Contestant #32

1.1%
  28. Contestant #33

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  29. Contestant #34

4.2%
  30. Contestant #35

0.8%
  31. Contestant #36

0.8%
  32. Contestant #37

3.1%
  33. Contestant #38

0.4%
  34. Contestant #39

0.8%
  35. Contestant #40

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  36. Contestant #41

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  37. Contestant #42

1.5%
  38. Contestant #43

0.8%
  39. Contestant #45

1.5%
  40. Contestant #46

1.1%
  41. Contestant #47

5.4%
  42. Contestant #48

0.8%
  43. Contestant #50

2.7%
  44. Contestant #51

2.3%
  45. Contestant #52

1.1%
  46. Contestant #53

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  47. Contestant #54

0.4%
  48. Contestant #55

1.1%
  49. Contestant #56

1.9%
  50. Contestant #58

2.3%
  51. Contestant #59

0.4%
  52. Contestant #60

3.1%
  53. Contestant #61

0.4%
  54. Contestant #62

3.8%
  55. Contestant #65

1.5%
  56. Contestant #67

1.1%
  57. Contestant #68

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  58. Contestant #70

2.7%
  59. Contestant #71

21.5%
  60. Contestant #72

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  61. Contestant #73

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  62. Contestant #74

1.9%
  63. Contestant #75

2.7%
  64. Contestant #76

0.4%
  65. Contestant #77

0.8%
  66. Contestant #78

0.8%
  67. Contestant #79

1.9%
  68. Contestant #80

3.4%
  69. Contestants #81

8.4%
  70. Contestant #82

0.4%
  71. Contestant #84

0.8%
  72. Contestant #85

1.9%
  73. Contestant #86

1.5%
  74. Contestant #87

5.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nom de Plume

Nom de Plume [Shio’s Disciple] [True Villain] [Equip: Gunblade] Novel Updates Staff

Reading List:
    Link
    NUF Avatar Submission Contest
    Link to Contest Discussion
    Link to Submissions

Everyone has two votes! The avatars all correspond to their post number within the submission thread as well as the OP (Original Post) number written on the Submission tables posted below.

The amount of images that can be uploaded to one post is quite limited so I split the submissions into two tables. All submissions are equal!!! Being in one part or the other means nothing ^_^

Edit: FINAL DEATH !! Everyone now gets FIVE votes. Let's get some real competition going on here! There is too much disparity in vote counts >_<
    May a dark horse emerge
    !
    @ElTorroLoco wins with submission #71

Submissions Part 1

Avatar Origin as best can be determined Description OP
    2.jpg Rebecca me choose this one nyah-- why? cuz we got way too many late sleepers, either the Mods, NUFians, TLers and also Readers nyah. lack of sleep bad for nyur health nyah-- especially if nyu are a female nyah-- bad for nyur skin nyah-- take care of nyur health nyah~~ #2
    3.png TechMountainDew seeing as two of mine are NSFW ill go with the one that shows how proud i am to be a citizen on the Internet and of The Uk all wrapped up in one image, fellow people in the UK join me in celebration of the majesty that is the Uk polandball! #3
    4.jpg Bethesda Because who doesn't love Vault Boy? I've used some form of Vault Boy as an avatar for well over 10 years at this point... I particularly like this one as it has a certain... Joseph Ducreux feeling to it. You know the one. #4
    5.jpg Matsunaka Hiro both me and @Matsurika -neesan likes the artist and the art is drawn so awesomely.. One of the best artist that i have liked in my life.. Also, I have seen many nuffian used matsunaka hiro's art.. that's why I use this avi For competition. #5
    6.png Izumi Tsubaki Me, @akki hime and daddy @hayyan I choose this ava because it resembled a close Family Love!! That's right! Look at me being princess carried by my niichan/okaachan(?) @akki hime who is also being carried rightfully using princess carry style by my daddy @hayyan! (They're divorced but they still can't hide it, attraction going stronk there) I hope by winning this contest I can force them back together ❤ please vote~ It's so sad, Twu wuv ❤ should be recognized #6
    7.jpg Fatal Disease Lel. Then i'll post my mom's picture as my avatar. Behold, the one and only majestic, grand, fabulous and not in anyway related to the duck mafia's. My mother. Unitato. #7
    9.png @Milanin This got drawn a few years back during the times when TinyChat still had the drawing app linked into it's own window. I and a few friends used to gather around as a group to chat and draw random things with 'competitions' where, well, honestly, I always lost... ... Anyway, this one picture is one of the scribbles from back then that I was most satisfied as and took as my profile pic and now use it on multiple sites. #9
    10.jpg Kev Walker Now i am become death, the destroyer of worlds. #10
    12.jpg Asyam Muchtar Why my ava must win ? Because its original. It based from my own face ~_~ thats it. #12
    13.jpg Necomi (Gussan) This ava is sooo her smile and the detail of the bread is the best #13
    14.jpg biblioartgifts [Poster] [Greeting Card] I was going to use [my usual avatar] but I think I will spice it up. #14
    15.jpg @MatazaRyu A badass picture is worth a thousand badass words. #15
    17.jpg One and Murata Yuusuke This is the greatest representation of my view on everything. And the reason this should win is: Why not? #17
    18.jpg @fallen dust Why should my Avatar win....???? Because.... the UNIVERSE says so....!!!! My Avatar is born from the CHAOS itself.... it's trademarked and unique, you won't find it anywhere. It's the symbol of the emissary of CHAOS which will eventually rule all. All those who disobey shall be exterminated along with the ninty-nine generations of their family. *proudly nods head* #18
    19.jpg Hirohiko Araki Inheriting the will of his teacher, and learning his final leason on [Spin], Johnny learns the secret of infinite rotation and activates [Tusk IV]. He bears the bones of [] and thus his stands. Johnny joestar is a martyr. For his friends, his family, for the future he is willing to give up everything. Like the bullets shot out from [Tusk IV], he moves upward and onward to the future, unceasingly and unrelenting. #19
    20.jpg Midori Endō because kohina is so cuute #20
    21.jpg Katsuhito Ishii Wear the avatar for a week? Easymode, i've been wearing this one almost constantly since November. I don't think too many people on NUF have built an identity which includes an avatar, but I think I've made Sonoshee's face iconic. My association with Sonoshee on the forum is somewhat ingrown. From a design aspect, I like it because the colour scheme is different. Pink, green, and yellow? Most of the avatars you see on NUF are black/white/blue/grey, they don't stand out because the colours are all similar. You have just another character on a white background. Sonoshee stands out, and how sexy is that gradient? Redline, go watch it. #21
    22.jpg gunruler My avatar was create for me My friend work quite a while to finish and give this to me #22
    23.jpg 阿沙斗 (Pixiv Id 4380677) Behold hethans the greatest pokemon ever! Jirachi! Basically I like the pokemon since its design was kind of inspired by shooting stars, genies, and the Japanese holiday Tanabata, and like all of those things, it grants wishes. I use the avatars with it in it because years ago I needed a username and so I decided that Thewishmaker (the pokemon's 'title') sounded cool and wasn't usually taken by others so it became my universal username when I needed one. Vote for me and I'll make all your wishes come true. #23
    24.jpg Françoise Nielly It should be chosen because pop art is a big part of culture but you don't see it alot in here Also I'm like the best guy ever do I should be the winner #24
    25.jpg Midokami Zombie Imouto is a student at a private all monster girl high school. As your sister, she's been suffering from cold spells even before she passed away and, with the help of your Lich mom, become a zombie. Time after time you've gone to medical practitioners, but it's always been to no avail. One day though, you ran across a mysterious hermit passing by town, he'd heard of your sister's condition before. He called it "The Legendary KEY AIDS," much to your horror. He offered his condolences and went his way after saying something about the power of friendship, leaving you baffled. From time to time though, she'd ask you to carry out some inane series of quests, starting with "Onii-chan, I'm cold. Could you warm me up by ..." The only thing that seems to calm these fits would be following through with her requests. At the very least, they couldn't make the condition worse. Most recently, she's asked you "Onii-chan I'm cold. Could you warm me up by crafting a speargun with mahogany plywood, heading off the coast to hunt whales for their oils to sell oil fueled lamps, while making sure you don't offend the merfolk, then trading your speargun to a Sahuagin who's been having a difficult time fishing, both to make her life easier and so I can add her harpoon to my shelf of collectibles?" Unfortunately you've been too lazy to get much done these summer days, but who knows, maybe a vote or two will help you get off your ass to bring a smile to her face. #25
    26.jpg Recolor of an image uploaded by TheRealSin Yes, yes... All shall bow down before this avatar... Those that understand will have understood why this avatar deserves to win. But for those who don't know why; It's because our Great and Beloved @Tony has used it as his avatar #26
    27.jpg Green Tear (?) Because Shinobu is boss. I've been using it for my desktop background for a few years. #27
    28.png To be Added I was asked to enter this contest. Didn't really have to, any REM avatar would win hands down. Why should it win? Because REM: Infinity > RE: Zero. Don't you love to poke those adorable cheeks of her!!? Also, she is a maid! and you might mistake her for an elf...she also a member of the F5 sect. #28
    29.jpg 伊吹五月 Ibuki Satsuki I'm not at all expecting to win, but I still think this is a good opportunity to share the work of an artist who I really like. She's an incredible and prolific artist. You can see some of her work [on a link on my submission] (451 images!), on her weibo page, or just by google image searching "Ibuki Satsuki". #29
    31.jpg Fuyuno Mikan Why I choose this avatar? Well, because it's my age. Also don't judge the book from it's cover word is fit with me and this avatar #31
    32.jpg Kazenokaze Custom made for me #32
    33.png @5y54m avatar.... doddle this for fun #33
    34.png Amy Johnson This powerful piece, an avatar, depicts the struggle of one Jotaro Kujo against the enemy stands, a famous historical event that took place between 1989 and 1992. The deep profundities of the avatar, such as the chain representing Jotaro's connection to Dio Brando, an infamous villain of the time, are all simple yet elegant. I won't explain all of my interpretation of this avatar though, as everybody interprets art differently. #34
    35.png @VOLX98 Description: I have a sword and I will stab and slice you into minced meat! Reason why I win: Originality. I used heart n' soul to depict my feelings~♥ I can keep this picture as my avatar until I won the contest~! Question: I am secretly a Mod Kappa, so how can I not win? That's it! #35
    36.jpg @kuroAnsatsu The [original] artists was obviously from Eiichiro Oda (One Piece) and Izumi Mitsu (7th Garden) I've combine it from Law's body and the MC from 7th Garden (forgot the name :ROFLMAO:) by a simple edit in Photoshop. Don't hope too much from an amateur like me, I want to win though #36
    37.jpg Noconol Fox ears, representing my username: LittleFox21. Sitting on a tree, representing my title: Eco-friendly. Weapon on her hips, representing my title: Adventurer. in-game sprites show her holding a whip, but my title is [M]...? the last reason: SHE'S CUTE! Noconol's arts are awesome as well~~ #37
    38.jpg Woo Sang-ho This Image From manhwa : Skill Of Lure Reason : Because i Like It so you must like it too hahaha.. Just For Fun. #38
    39.jpg @Hydropoop and Uncredited Friend 1. Randomly thought of the name Hydropoop one day as a joke (a play on the pokemon move hydro pump) 2. Immediately pester my friend to help color the water stream using photoshop (blastoise unskillfully cropped by myself) 3. Profit #39
    40.jpg Chroma S01.01 Troll2 (a web-emission) Name: W-W-What are you posting dude?! Description: This nicely made screenshot will make your troll post a lot more interesting ! Look at his eyes, watching directly what you write in your post, judging you by his incomprehensive and amazed looks, at the extreme dumbiness of your posts, again and again. This, people, is what I call perfection. #40

Please no Replies Fellow Mods ^_^

Last edited: Aug 28, 2016
    VOLX98, RizYun, Tony and 1 other person like this.
  2. Nom de Plume

Nom de Plume [Shio’s Disciple] [True Villain] [Equip: Gunblade] Novel Updates Staff

Reading List:
    Link
    Submissions Part 2

Avatar Origin as best can be Determined Description OP
    41.jpg Deadspace Concept Art Let us all be as of one mind and one thought. #41
    42.jpg @nguuuquaaa Meimei from Puzzle & Dragons + The infamous meme face from Soul Eater = Mine face when surfing the internet and stumble across something weird, such as this avatar itself. #42
    43.png Gyate Picture If you don't let this win, something is wrong with you. It's the face readers make when they read another novel with copy-paste plot, characters, etc. It's the face whenever I read otaku-pandering jap novels. It's the face I make whenever I read copy-paste xianxia novels. Ahh yes, it's the face I make whenever I read ATG and all it's bullshit. And most importantly, it's the face I make when I see weabs acting like... well weabs and other cringe inducing things on this forum. #43
    45.jpg Jin-Hwan Park So why did I chose this avatar? Because The Breaker was the reason why I started reading mangas and novels! I even bought the physical books! This Manga and MGA will forver be my "first" :p #45
    46.jpg Render by gameriuxlt Why should this win ? well actually there is no reason for it to win .... But you can vote for it out of pity. #46
    47.png Otome Game Reine Des Fleurs by Rejet I absolutely love the art for this game, I have so many pictures of it, it's on my laptop background, and I even have the game book with all them pretty art~~~~~~ And oh my gosh, Violette is amazingly gorgeous. The capture characters are as well. Ugh, just in general, the art is amazing. Like holy crap it's too gorgeous. The fan girl in me is strong yo. #47
    48.jpg SpongeBob Squarepants This. No contest. #48
    50.jpg @GM_Rusaku Why should I win? Because If I don't win, the hell that was this [​IMG] will be repeated and spread throughout NUF. Nah just kidding, This cursed mask has represented me till the start way before I got hooked on LN and WN. #50
    51.jpg Maplestory OG af(had it since beginning), cute af, aweseome af. #51
    52.jpg Hunter x Hunter Episode 131 Anger x And x Light Notes: Inverted color from original, Manga's illustrated by Yoshihiro Togashi, Anime's character designs were created by Takahiro Yoshimatsu. #52
    53.jpg Dave Sims Ive been using Cerebus the aardvark as my avatar, hes the main character in a serie of 16 comic books by canadian dave sim.
    Starts off as a simple comedy version off sword and sorcery but then goes into parody of politics, religion and just strange weird stuff. Went with his early grumpy and slightly depressed swords man over his later confused and heartsick pope incarnation but both has their appeal, probably a unusual choice to pick a western author on this site. Alan Moore wrote, "Cerebus, as if I need to say so, is still to comic books what Hydrogen is to the Periodic Table."
    54.jpg Logo for the singer Dr. Steel This picture resembles an army, a long forgotten but not lost army, an army that is made to conquert the world by the leadership of the only one, doctor steel. as long as the symbol is alive, so his the army and the idea of doctor steel. TOY SOLDIERS UNITE #54
    55.png Good Smile Company x Pinkcheeks Reason: Because Cleaning Levi is best Levi, and nendo Levi is too adorable for words. #55
    56.jpg Stock Image Introduction?... . .. ... Nyaa... There, Would that be sufficient for my intro? Don't interrupt me anymore 'kay. I got a lot of stacked chapters to read here. . .. ... Hmm? You still here? #56
    58.jpg fuzichoco As for the reason? Simply because I love this avi. #58
    59.jpg @Seigin so I found the pictures and photoshopped it xD #59
    60.jpg To be added Dual Wielding Cloud Armored Sun. Your Argument has never been so invalid #60
    61.jpg @Conqueror of Atlantis My avatar :) should be chosen because it's cool, like everyone else's entry. character is Maeda Yoshiaki from "Apocalypse no toride" a epic manga which deserves an anime and has awesome bromance XD so many ships <3
    it is my own creation from 2 years ago, on paper with pencils and marker :D
    62.jpg Joecondo This once calm panda only interested in the world of his own, forced to change his ways and turn into a badass. This panda now is the proud member of the great @Tony familia, an messenger of the family. With such a back story what other reason you need? #62
    65.jpg To be added Hello! Most of you guys know me as Linley, and I'm going to use the first pic I ever used on NUF for the contest. When I joined the forums the novel I fell in love with first was Coiling Dragon, and because Linley was a Dragon Warrior I made this my avatar. This was also when I was still young and innocent in these forums.... Good times, good times #65
    67.jpg By Fom on Pixiv Reason? A long battle against overwhelming odds that is what life feels like right now... because sometimes... just sometimes life is hard, yo... #67
    68.jpg from Dangerous Mind and the title is "She's the Shit!" this image just fascinating me!, her expression in this marching band really looks like she has her own domain in her own little world. #68
    70.jpg Ibuki Satsuki Why this avatar is good? Because it can depict Demigod of Creation himself, even without all that divine presence and light. #70
    71.jpg @GonZ555 So I took this without asking from GonZ555 #71
    72.png @Imugi I found this picture of a berserk eva on google images a long time ago, and I decided that shinji's face was ruining the image. So, after much editing, I finally deleted shiji's face and ended up with this awesome image. #72
    73.png Greased up Deaf Man from Family Guy @NevaGonnaCatchMe! You wastin your time! Fogettabout it, go do somethin else! See y'all next year! If you couldn't guess, my name was inspired by the rebellious attitude and determination to break free from all obstacles of this lovable character. He should win because everyone can learn from his die hard attitude of never giving up, even when people are trying to bring him down. #73
    74.jpg Laughing Queen Yuri by @Ai chan Laughing Queen Yuri is from a game made by your very own Ai chan. I was eventually bogged down by work and couldn't continue the game. When I finally had the time again, my old computer went kaput. #74
    75.jpg @XH_Quenetta Short Intro: Mimi is just an innocent yandere living in hell~ The reason why Mimi should win: CUTENESS IS JUSTICE~ CUZ MIMI IS A CUTE YANDERE #75
    76.jpg To be added came from a song called loner #76
    77.jpg From Seikon no Quaser by ChimesishaSasha reason: he's cool as f**k. :D #77
    78.jpg Stock Image Why should I win? 1. Because I was too lazy to draw something and searched up sexy potato on google images 2. Because this a picture of me 3. Because this potato in the midst of other potatoes is just [special] okay? And also the reason why it's so happy is because it hasn't felt the agony of having its skin peeled off yet 4. because [insert something philosophical here] 5. Because uni is starting in a week....... and I too busy doing this to prepare anything for it #78
    79.jpg 砂雲 it represents the darkness in my heart... #79
    80.jpg by Namie So This is a Picture of the Girl you can be In Pokemon Black and White. Her name is Touko (Hilda) and She is My favourite Pokemon Playable Female Character~ I also have a lot of memories of this one as I spent years on this White Game, Where it would be the center of all my pokemon games, collecting them all from the other versions before I reset them. I spent more than 200 hours on it and it has very precious memories too me. Namie is a very good Artist who makes beautiful pictures That I will most likely use in the future as they are still saved but I Havent really gotten the chance to use them... I like switching avatars maybe once every week or two. I've used this one before and it's a nice picture. Touko is just leasurly blowing gum while looking at the distance~ I am confidant I will use this avatar more in the future too cause it's my favourite of all Namies drawings!! #80
    81.jpg jittsu is it a girl? is it a boy? nah, it is @akki the androgynous redhead on top of a mountain of rilakkumas please stop drooling, @pocketbear please stop hiding, @Ritsuru look, hime-sama is blushing #81
    82.jpg risky memes facebook page Hiya all I'm kinda new here~ I'm just a random person who likes to read novels and manga (but I don't watch anime), I don't like to do anything even typing this post, breathing, etc.. Just Kiddin Lol, I've never accomplished anything in my life, full of negativity, a negative thinker.. But I still looking forward for the future. Why this avatar should (not) win: I've never win and should always be.. even tho my friends/parents/others expecting me to this meme is representation of myself, I hope nobody choose my avatar or they will be disappointed #82
    84.jpg Sano Nami "Just who is Sakamoto? He’s enigmatic. He’s clever. He’s dashing. No challenge is too great and no cause is too small for Sakamoto. Girls love him, guys hate him for it, and despite efforts to humiliate him, Sakamoto is flawlessly able to emerge from the fray, even cooler than ever. Who knows what Sakamoto is going to do next? Whatever it is, it will be fabulous!" #84
    85.jpg Rei Hiroe What can be better than dutch in a 70's school boy uniform? #85
    86.png darknomanov Because Harbour Princess is the cutest! #86
    87.jpg @fluffymigs Meng @Satan #87

I found a better way to do images, but right at the end... maybe next time~
    I also had all the OP properly linked but it broke and I didn't want to post the poll any later than I already am... so you get a lazy link at the top!!!

Last edited: Aug 26, 2016
    RizYun, Tony, DCLXVI and 1 other person like this.
  3. Nom de Plume

Reading List:
    Link
    Special Mentions

@DCLXVI is Supporting @akki's Avatar. If submission 81 wins they both receive the prize as mentioned in the rules.

Part 1, I am not sure why the images are smaller, but I encourage anyway who can't make out the pictures to view the link to the original submissions. Everyone worked hard to find and post larger versions of their avatars ^_^

Thank you @iamsleepless! Thanks to you, I now know my avatar on discord is Midori from Gugure! Kokkuri san!!!! :D

If anyone has questions about next or previous contests, please visit Contest Discussion!! ^_^

RizYun and DCLXVI like this.
  4. Nom de Plume

Reading List:
    Link
    ATTENTION MOBILE USERS!!

I just tried it out on my phone and the 'contestant number' is completely cut off! I'm sorry but you will probably have to log on to a computer to vote :(

You can still look through the submission thread for voting!!! The contestant number is just the post number of their submission! It can be found in the far lower right portion of the post. ^_^

5. Miyuu

Miyuu ☆Innocent & Harmless☆The most normal☆『WW Vet.』

Reading List:
    Link
    PLEASE VOTE FOR MIMI~❤
    YOU WON'T REGRET IT~
    I ASSURE YOU

Nom de Plume likes this.
  6. erichninja

erichninja Don’t think about it

Reading List:
    Link
    You guys better not vote for yourself

7. SinCity

SinCity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Too many options :eek:

8. Miyuu

Miyuu ☆Innocent & Harmless☆The most normal☆『WW Vet.』

Reading List:
    Link
    Mimi voted for Kiki-nee and Meatbun~
    who did you vote for~?

akki likes this.
  9. BlaBla013

BlaBla013 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    any toy soldiers around? no ? no?.....
    ok); .....

Nom de Plume likes this.
  10. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    Senpai I can see it fine if I look at it in landscape view on my phone~

11. Saint

Saint 圣人

Reading List:
    Link
    Good luck, everyone.

12. Nom de Plume

Reading List:
    Link
    :(

Maybe it is just safari. It is just cutting the table in half even in landscape :(

13. Eve

Eve Title under construction

Reading List:
    Link
    i see that our hidden criminals here are still asleep.
    and so are our hidden admirals.
    just like rebecca says lol

Nom de Plume likes this.
  14. ElTorroLoco

ElTorroLoco [Christmas spiritbun][Left Hand of Sordahon]

Reading List:
    Link
    Vote for 71 I'll make NUF great again!

15. erichninja

Reading List:
    Link
    There no vote for the chibi ninja...

16. Nom de Plume

Reading List:
    Link
    There is still time ^_^

AMissingLinguist likes this.
  17. erichninja

Reading List:
    Link
    I will go hide in a corner if I stay 0 votes the whole time

18. BlaBla013

BlaBla013 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is the corner big enough for 2 people? pls say yes.

Nom de Plume likes this.
  19. ElTorroLoco

ElTorroLoco [Christmas spiritbun][Left Hand of Sordahon]

Reading List:
    Link
    Poor Chibi Ninja :(

20. Stealth

Stealth Elegant Lady

Reading List:
    Link
    i vote for fuyuno mikan and yukio con.... ups

Nom de Plume likes this.