TV Princess agents

Discussion in 'TV/Movies Discussion' started by Fluffy, Jun 13, 2017.

1. Fluffy

Fluffy Un-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so... i found this one interesting, my question is.... is this drama still on air or already completed? (for reference of its sub release day... im waiting lol).... second question, is it based on novel? (if yes, whats the tittle and is it translated?)

2. MadHatter

MadHatter [WindyWeather]

Reading List:
    Link
    Fluffy likes this.
  3. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Still airing, it only began this year

Fluffy likes this.
  4. Fluffy

Fluffy Un-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks, and what day is it airing on the tv? anyone know?

5. Uno

Uno ฅ Holy Lurker ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Dunno bout tv but I'd stream it online :D

6. Fluffy

Fluffy Un-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i think its not that novel... i just read some chapter and it look like those reincarnated type, different from the drama one

yeah.... i watch it on stream too... but its still on ep 8 and i want to know the regular release date for the sub one

7. Uno

Uno ฅ Holy Lurker ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    It said on Wikipedia that it is an adaptation from 11 Agents Princess (11处特工皇妃)
    Not sure bout the release date, me not not watching it

8. Fluffy

Fluffy Un-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    look like it... altough theres diferent here and there (especialy in the begining) but when i read further the story seems to match

9. BlancFrost

BlancFrost ❄Middle child: Carm & Dev + Sio's FSIL ❄

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup this drama 'Princess Agents' is the adaptation of the novel '11 Agents Princess/Queen of No.11 Agent 11'. They took out the time traveling/transmigration aspect because time traveling dramas are banned in China iirc. When the drama Bu Bu Jin Xin came out (which had a time traveling aspect) many people tried traveling back in time by well getting into accidents and the like. So pretty much any drama that comes out now that are adaptations of novels take out the transmigration/time traveling scenes and change them to something else.

For Princess Agents I think she lost her memories and is going to slowly get them back during the course of the drama.

Fluffy likes this.
  10. Uno

Uno ฅ Holy Lurker ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Really? They actually believe and try it over there?

11. Fluffy

Fluffy Un-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this.... im curious too.... i have heard the rumor of that ban and i tought its just a rumor (i dont even know for what purpose)... its scary to think someone would even go and suicide... even in novel/drama/manga all those that get reincarnated/time travel was died for helping someone or at least by accident not on own will and just do suicide.... its just plain dumb to think about it

12. BlancFrost

BlancFrost ❄Middle child: Carm & Dev + Sio's FSIL ❄

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes from what I read that's what happened. That might not be the only factor but there we have it~ I mean look at what happened to Princess Weiyoung...it become completely different to the novel.

13. Uno

Uno ฅ Holy Lurker ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    These people with this kind of mindset is very hard to predict and understand.
    Similar to the cape crusader t-shirts (superman's especially) , all the shirts with cape got recalled and banned here as kids actually imitated and believed they could fly wearing one. Alot of cases involving death and badly injured kids jumping from higher places believing they would fly at that time

14. Fluffy

Fluffy Un-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    in case of super heroes movie its still aceptable... years ago lots of kids like to watch WWF smackdown and afterward they try to imitate that movement with their friend... theres many case and numerous casualties because of it, afterward the gov decided to ban the program but they can still get and watch it from many source (stream/net cable/CD/etc) and the case still go on... until we remember something crucial, more effective than banning... its just a simple parental guidance, the parent can guide the kids along the program (what should they do and what they shouldn't do).... heroic movies/martial movies can have negative effect in a wrong perception, but under guidance it can become a self defence learning or make them defending their friend from bullies and to not becoming bullies themself

but yeah... most of nowadays parent seems have no time for their kids... they have their own agenda and tend to neglect their kids to watch/learn on their own and scold them after they do something wrong (well this idea have its own merit but sometime its not good)

15. Uno

Uno ฅ Holy Lurker ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh I forgot to mention, the ban really strict so that till today there are only superman's shirts without the cape and any other kind of superhereos as well (even though the character can't fly)

16. Fluffy

Fluffy Un-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    dont understimate a kid with their creativity.... a simple table cloth at their back and you wont know when or where they will jump of :LOL:

17. Uno

Uno ฅ Holy Lurker ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    True that, luckily theres no fatality case(s) reported here on that

18. Fluffy

Fluffy Un-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    haha... btw we have been a bit off topic... so unless theres more info about Princess agent series then lets end it here... if theres info put it here and i will read it tomorrow... time to sleep... cya ^^

19. cap.toon

cap.toon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't u think it's all a plan so the government can control what the public can and can't do? Seriously, instead of trying to make useless policy why not focus on the real issue. I think chinese politicians r just too lazy to do it and the public too stupid to demand they do it.

Back to the topic at hand, I would like to see better fighting scenes. Wouldn't it be awesome if they actually engage their actors in marital art and kung-fu training just to get the actors to play their characters to the fullest potential? I would like to see that. Sadly, in this type of targeted series it is highly unlikely.

20. Fluffy

Fluffy Un-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    usually the policy was made when theres demand for it... lot of anime/manga/movie site was blocked in my country because of it (even some cartoon series was banned on tv later on)... i mean, seriously.. not all anime/manga was bad... if they dont like fighting scene then just dont let their child to watch it.... or better yet... be there and educate their child when watching the series
    yep... miss those old jackie chan movies or the old heaven sword dragon saber movies.... on this princess agent tough, i like the intrigue on it...