LCD Princess Medical Doctor

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Parth37955, Aug 3, 2017.

1. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    Lets jst hope that the author wouldn't be such an idiot to make XTY so cold hearted later on once he knows the truth.

When everyone else is so great and nice to the mc but the love interest is such a jerk.....-_-

chamchaworld and XD like this.
  2. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh just die already lu bei

chamchaworld, maiha-sama and XD like this.
  3. XD

XD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm really hoping that LCJ asks for a divorce after this is all over. Or at least, asks to be sent off elsewhere to recuperate away from the ML. I want her heart to heal without the ML, and I want the ML to suffer from heartbreak at the same time.

Too cruel?

chamchaworld likes this.
  4. jossy48

jossy48 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so i am still confused about all of those hair pins. I know it was supposed to affect the female lead with hallucinations, but why did she have so many, or was it that they were all just used to hurt the male lead by the disciple of the doctor?

5. Parth37955

Reading List:
    Link
    not really, but I doubt he would let her go. for one thing, the king can kill her off as a way to slap his face. As for the other, I'm pretty sure we're about to go through a guilt arc.

and hopefully Lu Bei gets his balls cut off.

chamchaworld likes this.
  6. XD

XD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1. A million times +1. I would create clone accounts to +1 this if it wouldn't get my ip banned.

chamchaworld likes this.
  7. Parth37955

Reading List:
    Link
    the procedure would only be to complete the emasculation process he's been going through since his character was introduced.

chamchaworld and XD like this.
  8. MomieIxai

MomieIxai Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah it's really not a good planning... The MC is a martyr, suffering and sad. The ML is too inhumane and not worth making... The story which should had been good had been destroyed due to the focus on the coldness of the ML which is quite unnecesary, it's not like the MC will be better or her system will upgrade if she got hurt... (Though she did improve from being a love-struck martyr to an indifferent martyr... At least she knows she will only just get hurt if she kept on hoping)

Yeah, but that's the sad thing ( and I hate the most, they become hypocrites) they show comapssion and concern towards the MC but because they can't disobey their Master's order they left her in that state.. Housekeeper Cao was the best among here, he talked to her, tended to her (e.g the blanket he gave), he was the only one with the initiative to ask help, the one to first open up to help LC... Even though it was delayed

Nah... That's just right, why stay if you only get hurt (unless you're stupid or a super masochist martyr who closes their eyes, cover their ears and harden their feelings even though injustice is blatantly expressed)

Last edited: Oct 22, 2017
    chamchaworld likes this.
  9. JimmyFalcon

JimmyFalcon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with the author's decision to make her not care. It fits with her smart character and I feel that the opposite of love isn't hate, it's indifference. Throwing a tantrum would only make her look bad. I do hope she abandons XT though. I think he's much too cold and rigid to treat her right anytime soon.

10. Parth37955

Reading List:
    Link
    >_> look at the time I posted that.

11. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    Our poor mc.. soon she will be saved but soon she'll suffer again *sniffs* TT^TT

12. MomieIxai

MomieIxai Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    (•̩̩̩̩_•̩̩̩̩)▰︶︹︺▰) I don't know if my heart is becoming more and more cold whenever I see PMD (in the NU updates) but I don't have any expectations that our MC will lose her "martyr wife" status.... I can't ever pair "pampered" "loved" or even "protected" with her... It's like she's bound to the words "pain" "sadness" "disappointment" and "unfavored"... Poor Chinju... ╭(╯ε╰)╮

kurohamukami and chamchaworld like this.
  13. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    The author must have had a really stressful day when he/she made this story. Does her/his heart turn ice cold whenever XTY treats CL like that? Is she/he portraying himself as XTY to the girl/boy he/she likes? Ai.... I need a second ml here

14. littlecalyx

littlecalyx Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    On c.112, can she just die again and transmigrate to another world/era??? Xiao Tianyao is such an ass#@$*

chamchaworld and MomieIxai like this.
  15. MomieIxai

MomieIxai Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is the 2nd time I'm questioning the Author's mentality (the first was Unruly Phoenix Xiaoyao) and I'm curious too if she's just stressed or plain cruel to write this kind of ML, either she did that to her bf/ex, or she had a certain XTY-ish ex/bf or her boss, and she's expressing her feelings by writing it as this... She has a good way of grasping the attention of the readers (by hating her ML)

16. MomieIxai

MomieIxai Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel you too... Like a lot of us wanted her to die than to let her swallow XTY's a******ness and self-centeredness... She'd be better off dead and transmigrated with her life in XTY's era forgotten, i'm fine if she retained her first life's memories, not that ones with XTY

chamchaworld and littlecalyx like this.
  17. JimmyFalcon

Reading List:
    Link
    Three days before I posted my reply? That doesn’t seem too long ago.

18. Parth37955

Reading List:
    Link
    The initial character seemed to be made of sterner stuff. Then you have her breaking down and stuff.
    "Her name is Lin Chujiu. On the surface, she is the famous Chinese surgeon of M country. In actual truth, she is a staff from Z country. Her work is very simple, she doesn’t need to steal any information from them, she only needs to report M country’s special activities to Z country.

Lin Chujiu was doing her best in this work to protect a large number of Z country’s national bureau of intelligence personnel. But… …"
    I mean, this is pretty common, you have these hyper-capable women transmigrating. Her crying and sorrow seemed excessive for someone who used to be a spy as well an expert surgeon. Which is why I said the author nerfed her. Where's the lass who threatened her husband?

As for being cold rather than hot about it, it's the right thing to do. The ML is too much of a dense dumbass to understand anything other than disdain.

MomieIxai and Yukari_me like this.
  19. JimmyFalcon

Reading List:
    Link
    Did she cry? I can’t remember that. But if she did, I can understand why. I mean, most of her bones were broken and it was BECAUSE she tried to help. I think at that point she was developing favorable feelings for the male lead. Having it so cruelly crushed is pretty sad. What’s strong about her is that she doesn’t let him or anyone know that she cares. She’s able to hold it in. Also, from what I take she isn’t some cold assassin spy or one that went on the particularly dangerous missions(that is until she went out of her way to cover for these other spies.), she’s a doctor spy. A person not versed in killing, but in healing. And I’m pretty sure she’s not on the level to be cold hearted like those other perfect MCs you’ve read about. And yes indeed, she can easily detach herself from her feelings to save her life, and she does, by as I’ve said, not showing her feelings to anyone but herself. Still, she’s a human being, she has feelings. Tell me you wouldn’t cry if you were bleeding yourself to death, especially if it’s a result of trying to HELP. I would angry cry and then I’d cry in sorrow for my poor fate.

I’d give her some sympathy and not victim blame. Even the strongest person has a breaking point. I agree on the last part though, the male lead is a piece of shite

For someone who has never been tortured this bad(at least it’s not mentioned), she holds up very well and comes to term with it pretty fast. She’s decisive.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2017
  20. Parth37955

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe it's cause I thought the favorable feelings weren't really "love" that I saw the reaction as too strong. (She cried tears of blood when he refused to let the doc help out). My memory is pretty shot here.