Discussion Princess Medical Doctor

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by wallee1000, Sep 23, 2017.

1. wallee1000

wallee1000 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was reading the last two chapters of Princess Medical Doctor and there is something that happen that make a lot of people angry with the male lead and me when i take my time to think about it i dont see why i should be angry against him. That situation is frustrating but what make me angry is that medical system that is completely useless and is more than a plot device than something that is there to help the mc. It force you to treat people against your will cant even give a accurate body scan and tell you that something is poisonous and cant say why. If you can see that it poisonous you should be able to tell why. I understand why that situation make you angry but you all see it in Lin Chujiu perspective but you dont think about XTY at all. In his head he think that the only way to get cure is this bath. If you were in his position will you leave the treatment just because she tell you. He give her the opportunity to explain herself but she cant say why she want him to leave. For XTY doctor mo has no reason to poison him if he did XTY's people would have kill him and his daughter. Lin Chujiu act way to suspicious if the bath had a problem why cant you say what it is you destroy the dragon soul when Mo Yuer was putting it in the bath. People could easily think that you are trying to stop the treatment because the more dragon soul you have the more potent the treatment will be. And did you forget she was given to him by the emperor she is full of secrets medical ability that nobody know were they come from . You know how vicious people can be In novel were mother and father will kill their son to fulfill their ambition. Why should he trust Lin Chujiu word without any evidence. You know she has the medical system but he doesn't know about it. Tell me what you think about the situation..

Hae_UNa and Keima-kun like this.
  2. TrueLiesLost

TrueLiesLost Seeker of The Lost Truth

Reading List:
    Link
    I can see not trusting her but I also think she has made it clear that hurting him not only doesn't benefit her but also takes away her protection as his wife.

chamchaworld likes this.
  3. wallee1000

wallee1000 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thats because of that lack of trust he could think that what she was saying was a lie that she was working with the emperor and when she takes action against him and d o what the emperor wanted the emperor will reward her and give her his protection

4. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    >.> I might recommend waiting till the arc is over (c120). Next few chapters can be infuriating

5. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    From chapter 104 -120 boy that is a long wait fo someone like me. I just want to rip everyone's hair to make them all realize what a stupid thing it is that their doing

chamchaworld and TrueLiesLost like this.
  6. Parth37955

Reading List:
    Link
    Well...it does take her time to find evidence. The cringe is the part
    where she gets punished for ruining the "process"
    . current pacing makes me think 4 chapters

7. Cygsiulle

Cygsiulle error 404: title not found

Reading List:
    Link
    even if he can't believe her, she should have enough experience to do more than yell "poison, poison! run now, quickly leave! poison bad!". the system told her there's poison in the air, so she should be able to recognize that some of the ingredients just aren't working well together or something and try to express that. the system's proving itself to be completely useless and half-assed, as well. may as well just gut the damned thing and leave the space for materials and tools and let her guess how to do everything on her own.

Hae_UNa and TrueLiesLost like this.
  8. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    I an glad that I stop reading this novel. I hate ml he is such aashole even worst than villian.

9. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    Thats the thing! When she messed up even tho she was already desperate and she still gets punished I wanted o sabotage his home and open his eyes wide to see her POV but ik he's also disappointed in her for ruining the chance to walk again but to still punish her by torturing (isnt that what was said by the spoiler thread? )) I'm honna be so piss that I might drop it for real

10. Parth37955

Reading List:
    Link
    ...I put it under spoilers for a reason lol.

TrueLiesLost likes this.
  11. nekobakeneko

nekobakeneko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i get where XTY is coming from but for real why act all fluffy with her and the next not believe her, if you gonna do such thing then you should at least have some trust in the person, he is not only bipolar but is not really smart as the novel claim, yes there is a chance of her being a spy but there is also a chance of him being poison so would you rather be poison and died or would you rather not walk for a while, and yea he gave her a chance to explain but she can't and instead of thinking maybe she needed time or that there is some reason behind her can't telling him he chose not to believe point blank and lets not forgot all the time she had done to actually help him, at least this is how i see it, everyone to their own opinions

12. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    Oops lol

EXACTLY MY POINT! He freaking gave her hope and even started pomising her stuff and now? Would you look at the results. He didn't even believe her. I get that he cant wait for hs legs to be cured but he should first trust her since she also have medical knowledge and she already gave up a lot for him and even dared to offend her family and the king. She's always desperate so that she can have his trust and have a happy life but he just cant even get over this...Ugh. I must resist on not dropping this in hope for a better moment where a 2nd ml might appear. At least she would've had a better life getting married to the crippled pince. -_-

13. AlmaKarma13

AlmaKarma13 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Right! I Cry with her buhu TTxTT
    he see what she had done for him but he didn't cherish it because he don't trust her
    but why? didn't she done enoght? did't it show that she is on his side?!
    he seems to like her but then he does something like that wtf?!
    I could bang his head and ask "whats up with ya are u blide!!!" meeh he tick me of....:mad:
    well i read some spoiler comment it calmed my nerve little bit....

Yukari_me likes this.