QIDIAN INTERNATIONAL is leecher or not??

Discussion in 'Novel Updates Site Discussion' started by SomeRandomCriticsm, May 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Exterial

Exterial @pocketbear ,much oneesama, very friendly, kawaii.

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually i disagree.
    Qidan didn't create the community, qidan didn't help to create more interest.
    Wuxiaworld, gravitytales, and so on are the real mpvs.
    If it weren't for them qidan wouldn't even be here.
    Qidan might be the "professional company" in china.
    But over here wuxiaworld, gravity tales are the professionals, they created this, whereas qidan just came along out of nowhere trying to monopolize everything while they didn't do anything for the community at all, all they've done is cause harm.

That's factually incorrect, not only has qidan done a lot of fucked up things that made the community mad they also CHARGE YOU to read.
    So no, people will not move to qidan as long as other sites exist, most readers are people that either can't pay, don't want to pay, or are too young to pay. So it is impossible for people to forget other sites and leave for qidan, not to mention the community is very mouth to mouth driven with new people joining because of their friends telling them, and qidan already has a terrible name among the community.
    Edit: my posts were bundled together by a moderator, i guess i really should just reply to multiple at once instead of one at a time.

Last edited: May 30, 2017
    NerdExpress and Tramsloof like this.
  2. DarkArts

DarkArts ✫ First Ancestor of the Assassin Sect ✫

Reading List:
    Link
    I wouldn't say it's uncommon. There can be people who are new to the community or people who haven't even reached NU yet or just don't use it and are still just reading on WW or some other specific websites. There could also be people who just ignored the entire drama or who had better things to do for this period of a few months...

3. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    that bit off on topic from op question but ok doing nothing is wrong ~ it introduce bad side of business~ for better or worse~ which tbh lot of reader never realize it

4. Exterial

Exterial @pocketbear ,much oneesama, very friendly, kawaii.

Reading List:
    Link
    I just have this uncontrollable hatred for qidan for some reason, sometimes i just cant stop myself.
    I am correct tho so its fine, factually at least everything i said should be correct.

5. randi

randi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    F2P Player doesn't have right to talk about leecher~ Well, QI is legal company after all.

6. DarkArts

DarkArts ✫ First Ancestor of the Assassin Sect ✫

Reading List:
    Link
    Being legal doesn't mean it can't be criticized or even hated. Also, you're probably not qualified to tell people what they can talk about and what they're forbidden to say. On another note, being P2P player doesn't give you god mode nor does it necessarily give you more power or rights than F2P.:coffee:

7. randi

randi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, that's troublesome. I'm bad at reading mood, sorry. (シ_ _)シ
    But we talked about leecher on this thread, basically "Leecher is the act of taking yet providing nothing" and if you provide something that's mean you aren't leecher ( ̄︶ ̄;)~
    Back to the topic, QI isn't leecher..... maybe (・・;)

8. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    >_>

AliceShiki likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.