Qidian vote for Stealing the Heavens

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Khaossaga, Sep 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dyne

Dyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Parth37955 @LaDyViL @Westeller

Can we lock this thread?

The purpose of "raising awareness" is achieved

OP rarely speak in this thread

QI forum is a better place for this

Potential of becoming flame war

Food for the troll

pinkrainmi likes this.
  2. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, they have a forum. But I don't really blame you. If you google search Qidian forum, you will get results of "Qidian International Novel Updates Forum", as if Qidian really owns Novel Updates. @Tony it seems like according to google search, Novel Updates is none other than a subsidiary of Qidian International. Level with us, dude.

It's really starting to feel like they really do own Novel Updates. In the past, these locked chapter releases were immediately smashed. But nowadays everything Qidian do looks right in relation to Novel Updates. Qidian seems to get away with everything that used to be banned.

I know we can choose to exclude locked chapters now. But newbies will not know there is such a feature. By allowing this to happen, you're making newbies more likely to go to aggregator sites because they think Novelupdates only has mostly Qidian and locked chapters listed.

This may not look likely now, but soon as Qidian chapters dominate the screen with locked chapters, remember Ai-chan said it first. Ai-chan's predictions are always accurate because Ai-chan considers that whatever can happen will happen. Newbies will soon flock to aggregators because of locked chapters. Remember how manga scanlators lost the war to aggregators? It's because mangaupdates were no longer allowed to post scanlator updates.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2017
    CvkHawk1547 likes this.
  3. Khaossaga

Khaossaga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yay! It won!
    Now I'll know what will happen after the ambush
    Thanks a lot to all those who voted for the series :D
    Minor thanks for all those who didn't vote, because at least you didn't give another series a point :)
    And to all those who voted for something else...I curse you for all eternity...just kidding...or am I? :mad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.