News Qidian's Announcement

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Qidian, May 23, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GonZ555

GonZ555 What i want for christmas is you

Reading List:
    Link
    ....a typical "oh how great i am and you can work for me if you want to" while ignoring the fact that you fired the first shot on defaming war..

... i'm so annoyed with this kind of response..

2. Ramon54xg

Ramon54xg Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hahaha, did you think that your plans will be as you planned? sorry for telling you but we already read a great number of chinese novels and we understand how the villains think, didn't expect it huh? you guys posted this text with the objective of attracting translator to win the war against WW, and then after you had stabilized the situation here, you would start with a pay-wall to make money, we already know your plans and sorry, it won't go well.
    I truly hope that you guys all have an unfortunate accident and die, have a good day.

3. rangerix

rangerix Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LMAO screw off

4. dragonsense

dragonsense Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    say it's already more than 3 days since QI made their announcement... had they started taking action ??? or just being a paper tiger

5. aegis062

aegis062 Chaotic Demon Emperor

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not the same if i buy a Ford car doesn't mean Ford owns my car now does it?
    qi let them buy exclusive rights to these novels. now they see how popular these novels are and how much money they are making and want to take it away from them including all the translated work that was put in.
    which they have no right to because ww bought exclusive rights to these novels.
    if qi goes to court they would lose because they signed this contract just like we buy cars or houses.
    all already translated work belongs to ww.
    If qi want to make ww stop translating their novels they have to come to an agreement with ww and cancel that contract.
    after that contract is canceled qi still doesn't have the right to use any of ww translated work because it doesn't belong to them.
    they would have to start all those novel from chapter 1.

Can't WW sue qi for slander? they called WW pirates even tho you have rights to those novels.
    basically calling ww thieves for translating 20 novels that they paid rights to translate.

Last edited: May 27, 2017
  6. WarStalkeR

WarStalkeR Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First of all, remove the word "worldwide" and never add it again, just to avoid losing face completely. Second of all, Qidian is most popular in China? What a big LOL! You have a biggest LN/WN repository, but not most popular, you actually have to work with most popular reading platforms. So, avoid lies to avoid lose of face that you don't have anyway.

And it was big mistake, due your money milking policy.

Yeah, right, LOL! Most of these independent translators came of quick buck, not that I'm saying it's wrong, but the final quality of translation suffers.

Paywall, INCOMING!

Paywal, INCOMING!

I think you made a mistake in this sentence "translators & editors" should be replaced by "Qidian CEO" and this will look true.

Most of your translation have average quality at best due your quick-buck for translation systems. Because for quantity is more important then quality. And now, you want to translate average quality english into another language? While it is still readable in English, in other languages, especially a complex language as Russian it won't be readable at all. Go for it and fail.

Again, you should replace "translators" with "Qidian CEO" to make this sentence look real.

And plus Paywall (for most translation that have only average quality).

WuxiaWorld sends you their regards. To make it simple, you can shove your authorization deep and chew on them.

My country, Israel sends you their regards. We don't give a **** about other copyright policies and DMCA/PIPA/ACTA/SOPA are literally BANNED in Israel. So I (and others who will move their business to the Israel) couldn't care less about them.

I hope you can go to hell. The direct route is through Church in South Park. Enjoy your trip.

BeingHuman, Selothar and Pizz0011 like this.
  7. Corny Jokes

Corny Jokes Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. PinoyReader

PinoyReader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ei Qidian, can you translate Conquest? No one is translating it.

9. Dildrave

Dildrave Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is your brain damaged??, your poor tricks might have worked on some idiotic naive people from where ever you came from, it won't work on us people (rest of the world). Do you take us for fool, making these kind of statements??

10. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    locked.

Shield Loyalist likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.