Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Shio, Nov 1, 2015.

1. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    The world just loves trolling us, expectantly online.

Shio likes this.
  2. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Is it just me or is Steam Bun too good looking and Tang Rou too...passive?

Asf and little king like this.
  3. little king

little king Ruler of Sloth [Neko-form]

Reading List:
    Link
    After contemplating...
    Yup,he's gorgeous~ It looked like he was advertising the brick~ ...well for me, he needs to look more dumb tho
    Tang Rou looked like she was goin to knit scarfs and cute stuffs~

Shio likes this.
  4. Shio

Shio Moderator Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Steamed bun is supposed to be an internet cafe guard, right? What kind of internet cafe has that kind of high levelled bishie?
    It just crossed my mind. Since glory pro fight didn't allow voice chat, all the trash talk is via typing, isn't it? Both trash talking and controlling skill key at the same time... won't user mistakenly type their moves in chat? Does that mean trash talking is actually a high tier skill?

I am still cursing the author for not adding romance.
    But, in the Glory pro-scene, in the seven completed seasons, Ye Qiu and Su Mucheng had won Best Partners four times. The three times that they hadn’t won the award was because Su Mucheng had yet to entered the pro-scene.

Parth37955 likes this.
  5. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    pros are too fast for that. They can type and fight at the same time. Also yeah TT^TT Su Mucheng and Ye Qiu should have had some development. So easy to see she likes him.

6. Shio

Reading List:
    Link
    And here I am. Always wondering why my character in mmo won't move, only to realize I typed it in chat. *throw table in rage*.

Arcturus, little king and Parth37955 like this.
  7. Shouri

Shouri Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The picture on top is from the Jap novel version. Personally I prefer the original Chinese novel website's official character pics, but there's only the
    national team's ones haha. For example this is Shaotian xD He's sooo cuteeeeeee[​IMG]
    There's currently 2 versions of Chinese manhua for QZGS, one is discontinued cos of some problems with the company, and the 2nd one just started and omg the progress is sooooo slowwwww it's only until the spider cave (the art is quite nice I would say, but some character designs are so ehhhhhhhh, like Sun Xiang looks so much better in the novel website's design than the manhua one QAQ but I'm glad that most doujin pics use the novel website's design)
    Here's a pic of Ye Xiu haha:
    Screenshot_2016-02-02-13-52-00_副本.png

The audio chat function is allowed in the online game but not in professional competitions cos of Shaotian HAHAHAH
    And well to be honest I'm quite happy that there isn't any obvious relationships going on here cos then it's up to the reader's imagination, although I would agree that if there must be romance, Ye Xiu and Su Mucheng are the most probable couple (I don't really ship them though, I think they're more like bro and sis) One of the reasons why QZGS is more popular among the mmorpg kind of novels in China is cos the rest mostly focus on harems and not the game, which sometimes just spoils the story really.

asriu and Shio like this.
  8. Shio

Reading List:
    Link
    The second pic is from the first manhua/ second manhua? Huang Shaotian is cute in the 1st picture.

9. Shouri

Shouri Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The pic is from the 2nd manhua. This one is from the first one, though I would say I prefer the 2nd one, cos Ye Xiu looks too young in the first one...[​IMG]

Shio likes this.
  10. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    IMO after I look at japan adaption ilustration the one romance across my mind is Steamed Bun x Ye Xiu perhaps josei vibe~

11. Shio

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this picturefrom web version?
    [​IMG]
    For me this is the best version, based on character design and overall quality. I kind of like SuMucheng in the first manhua adaptation, it's rare to see Mucheng that fierce ><

12. Shouri

Shouri Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think this is from the novel website, cos of the watermark up there. Several artists draw for them mmm, but all the official drawings are very nice!!! ♥♡(。→ω←。)♡♥ Though I love 炎铃's (one of the artists) style the most hahah. Mucheng is pretty tough in her gameplay actually, Ye Xiu says she kills with a smile on her face lol (ok all the female characters are tough in fact)

13. taba1212

taba1212 Unemployed

Reading List:
    Link
    for sure there would be a loli in there somehow....

14. SpearOfLies

SpearOfLies [Lucky Dad][Has a lovely daughter]

Reading List:
    Link
    I very like this novel. Very rare read good novel wirhout MC development.

Because Specialized have bonus stats when level up and advance skill. True unspecialized(because normal havent silver weapon) are strong at start because have 120 skill (if i don t remember wrong) and can perma-combo-skill while specialized have only 7 at level 20. Specialized can learn new skill while unspecialized not. Unspecialized have level cap 50 without go to Heavenly Domain(pretty hard ever for specialized). Only Ye Xiu can do it.
    It's not crazy, you do the same when you play fighting game: random press. The crazy part is they don t do random. Perfect timing, perfect precision e perfect knowledge, everything to take less damage and do more damage. This why they called pro gamer.

15. LoneWanderer23

LoneWanderer23 Imperator

Reading List:
    Link
    TKA just keeps getting better and better

16. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea.. For the type of content I'm really enjoying it. Both the real world and the online gaming stuff.

17. SpearOfLies

SpearOfLies [Lucky Dad][Has a lovely daughter]

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, Ye Xiu is the true villain. Asd.

18. little king

Reading List:
    Link
    No Steam Bun Invasion again today huh... :unsure::sick::oops:

19. xTachibana

xTachibana Wincest King

Reading List:
    Link
    wait, can anyone whos read the raws until its dont verify if it really has no romance? cmon, 1700 chapters and no romance?? fucking author!

20. little king

Reading List:
    Link
    Still waiting for Steam Bun Invasion to kill Christmas Thieves with almighty brick...