LCD Queen of No. 11 Agent 11

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Celebration, Sep 23, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Celebration

Celebration Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Q11
    [​IMG]
    Well, I got 10 chapters up. Time to start a discussion thread. This novel is updated Mon-Fri unless sponsored (which I haven't opened yet.) Raws

So Here's the summary:
    She was the trusted adviser of the military intelligence unit 11 in the National Security Bureau —— collecting intelligence, planning and deployment, arranging assassination mission in unfriendly countries …… she devised strategies to obtain victory thousands of miles away, can be said to be the pinnacle of military intelligence building.

In the Huang Jin Empire, there lived a girl who was a time-traveling, special agent and a group of young, but intelligent boys. They all started from their home country and went about to conquer the world.

Chu Qiao was once agent 005 for the the military unit 11. After being framed and thrown into prison, she successfully escaped but then sacrificed her life to protect the special agent unit from being bombed. When she woke up again, Chu Qiao had traveled to the Xia Dynasty as an 8-year-old slave girl. Due to receiving help from Yan Xun during their escape, her fate was bound together as Chu Qiao would then spend years helping him rebel and reconquer his land.

However, as they walked further and further down the path to their dream, they grew further apart. One reason was because of the way they dealt with things, the other was because of a rather meddlesome Zhuge Yue, who never stopped loving Chu Qiao, despite having their loyalties lie on opposite ends.

The old regime will crumble and wither away, letting the new Xia Dynasty to be reborn from the ashes.

So thoughts on the story:
    Well this story starts off pretty dark. The first three chapters was her modern time (very difficult for me to translate and will be re-edited). Then you jump in to her new body as an 8 year old slave.......Just wow. Trying not to spoil. Cause I know people hate that. Her situation is very dire. A lot of death and blood being thrown around. And even the Males who the MC might end up with are......I am not pleased with them. I just have to remind myself they are kids and monkey see monkey do. lol. But I say this, but am truly enjoying this novel so far. So I open this thread so we can talk about it. lol.

dryzzle likes this.
  2. VOLX98

VOLX98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What a pretty picture~

3. rdawv

rdawv The Ancient of Lore

Reading List:
    Link
    I like it so far, the MC seems vicious and yet still somewhat bewildered at her new condition. She showed no hesitation, but there are some flashes of emotional vulnerability when she's alone, maybe the effects of the new body's previous self.

But the synopsis got me thinking that it's yet another "stone-cold, bad ass woman who charms/kills to get her way and yet unable to resist one particular man" syndrome found in similar titles (Demonic King Chases His Wife, Chu Wang Fei etc).

4. kokoJ

kokoJ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thought that was a movie great synopsis though

5. RozenKristal

RozenKristal NUF gender bender Emperor -> Queen

Reading List:
    Link
    Chu wang fei is cunning, but she can't kill or wanna charm anyone. Those male flock to her.... do you want a female lead with a male harem?

6. jkmessah

jkmessah WoC, GoR and TGS enthusiast!

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't underestimate the story, it's been great so far! Really dark I admit, one of the few darker ones. It's not afraid to get nitty gritty on the gore which some might like, some might not. Thanks for translating the series!

dryzzle likes this.
  7. RizYun

RizYun #Kaffee4Laifu

Reading List:
    Link
    wat imma could say is....
    ....imma gotta too emotional for redin da next chapter from wat da TL releases...
    way too heavy to me. so imma will wait til the updates reaches some tens chapter more...
    TQ btw to TLer

8. rdawv

rdawv The Ancient of Lore

Reading List:
    Link
    Not really referring to the kills part, but a strong, independent woman and yet finds herself helpless against one particular individual in such stories, usually the male lead: handsome, roguish, desired by many women. Genius Black Belly Miss is another story with a decisive female MC who can't do anything against a mysterious man who take liberties with her.

Contrast with The Princess Wei Yang whose focus on revenge leaves her little time nor patience for romance, until 170+ chapters later.

At least in the story The Demoness Is Not Evil, the male and female lead are somewhat equals and she's the one taking the lead.

Of course, my initial post on Q11 is just based from the synopsis (the part about 'meddlesome' Zhuge Yue), I may be wrong after all.

9. RozenKristal

RozenKristal NUF gender bender Emperor -> Queen

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, I see your point. I guess the other authors too quickly push the male and female together early on, while Wei yang sole purpose make it harder to have a relationship. I actually like Doctor's hands shrouding the heaven as the female MC resist relationship until certain events happen to push her into that boundary.

10. OverlyFriendly

OverlyFriendly I should do something about

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't quite understand what the parcel was for
    It got thrown by that maid and then the MC picked it back up
    I don't seem to understand it's purpose or why it was included in the story @_@

11. Celebration

Celebration Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The parcel...is a bag. It was what was holding the clothes and the money. Also, since it was Chu Qiao's item, it could eventually identify her. So if she escaped, and they guards found it, it could be traced back to Chu Qiao, implicating her.

OverlyFriendly likes this.
  12. OverlyFriendly

OverlyFriendly I should do something about

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh that makes sense

Celebration likes this.
  13. Rice1321

Rice1321 Daoist Curious Fall

Reading List:
    Link
    I like this story. I have to admit this story is a lot darker than I expected, kind of reminds me of Lord of the Flies for some odd reason. But that helps show the realism and cruel reality of an Ancient China. The MC's ruthless and decisive...I can't wait until she reaps the rest of her vengeance.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2016
    dryzzle and Celebration like this.
  14. bibi

bibi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    need new chapters, and the drama starts this week!

Wujigege and dryzzle like this.
  15. bibi

bibi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They continue with a translation of when the drama ended that I won't read.
    What logic does this have if the series has been censored and the history of the book and the drama are different?