Spoiler Quickly Wear the Face of the Devil

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Jun 26, 2017.

Tags:
  1. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    yup, light god & god of destruction. The god actually also have two personality like our priest, so at first the ML afraid that the priest won't accept his other personality and only love his light side.

alexfilia likes this.
  2. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    Both are 2 faced so they are made for each other :D ...did they light god find out that the mc was also 2 faced?

Ease likes this.
  3. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    In the beginning, ML was afraid of showing MC his dark self b/c MC's light priest personality worship him so much he doesn't want to disappoint him. But ML's dark self got his subordinate to kidnap MC and he kissed him. The real MC was in control if the body at the time and the soul-rumbling thing happened and they make out. Later, ML asked MC wasn't he in a relationship with ML's Light God self and MC tell him that his body got 2 souls.

Before, ML said that the Light God wake up one day and found himself with the God of Destruction personality. Personally, I think that ML hijacked his body when he follow MC to the world.

Edit: p.s. ML also turned MC into a God so he have a hard time leaving that world

Last edited: Jul 4, 2017
  4. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    So the ML trapped the mc by making him a god? :ROFLMAO:

How did he leave in the end....isnt after this the omega thing?

kiara8 likes this.
  5. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk how he did it. MC just said that he keep gathering his energy and one day it broke free(?)

Yes, ABO is after this. No pregnancy though T^T

alexfilia likes this.
  6. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    yea, yunsheng kinda pissed off bc the ML made MC as a god, bc he won't die there, kinda forgot how it end, but iirc, the MC told ML he needs to go to somewhere else (please correct me if im wrong), then the ML-god said smth like he'll find MC in another setting.

and yea, at omegaverse setting the ML actually vaguely remember about MC previous life as priest (he kinda remember the face & roses bc as priest, the ML-god makes the roses blossom when the MC at the garden). But still didn't remember fully which lead the ML loved the protag at that omegaverse world bc the protag's face same as the priest, and yunsheng thought the Prince was his lover bc of the face too! but ofc later it's resolved !

then at ch 12 (xianxia), the ML remember yunsheng right away once yunsheng possessed someone there

Akkachu, Ashley123, Ease and 4 others like this.
  7. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    so the ML can remember the mc now?...do we know anything about why he keeps appearing all the time?

8. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    Only at that Xianxia world, after that he cannot remember yunsheng at another setting.

YUP, the ML is actually a military general (mtl says his name is Orr). In actual world the Queen (it's like a system computer which the host of all robots) evolved and trying to take over humanity (correct me, bc im not sure about this), which lead lot of people in coma.

Then, once yunsheng managed to wake up, someone explain to him what happened in real world, and hope Yunsheng would help them to destroy the queen bc MC is a genius hacker (though he's a criminal???). That's why MC back to go to another setting to get more data or smth, plus bc he wanted to save the ML too.

EDIT: ^ haven't read last few chapters, so there's a bit mistake. Yes the ML body is Orr, but the memory seems more of the ML's in those settings. The author wrote that Orr is like the hardware, while the ML memory is the software, so bc the memory is much more high lv, the hardware cannot easily adapt (which result Orr easily collapse, and lost memory when ML takes over the body), The author also wrote about Orr's soul is more like swallowed by ML and now he's fully ML . . .

Last edited: Jul 4, 2017
    Kittsune, kiara8 and alexfilia like this.
  9. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Why do I have the feelings that I've read chapter 14 somewhere before...

Edit: Finally finished mtl. Wish there was more (´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)

Last edited: Jul 5, 2017
    Aster Anemone likes this.
  10. Rucce

Rucce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just finished reading the raw XD
    Which world do you guys like the most? Mine is the zombie apocalypse one. The feels! It left the most impact for me. It made me cry T^T

11. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I hasn't decided on my fav world, but I do like the part where MC was seducing ML while they were "uncle" and "niece"

12. Rucce

Rucce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think MC seduced ML in every world (intentionally or not) lol.
    Like that one too! It's really cute XD

13. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    i like the zombie apocalypse too, bc yunsheng just realized that the protag is the ML at the end when he's going to die :cry:

each chapter is so good that it's difficult to decide my fav, but ch 8 (supermodel) & ch 10 (light priest) are the chapters that made me laugh non-stop!

14. Kittsune

Kittsune Just your everyday Lurking Fox

Reading List:
    Link
    I would love to know more about their relationships in the worlds after the 3rd due to the fact that i cant understand mtl for my life.

alexfilia likes this.
  15. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    If it's about their roles then I can tell you. But in depth analysis of relationship I can't do

16. Kittsune

Kittsune Just your everyday Lurking Fox

Reading List:
    Link
    Roles is fine too for the time being til someone can give me in depth info.

17. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    what kind of scheming from ml's family?

18. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    He was an only son from first wife and step mother thought that the fathe will leave everything to her and their son. So they staged a death of a singer(?) who is from another powerful fanily whom ML's body got a crush on. And they framed ML for it. The body is just a clone

alexfilia likes this.
  19. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    so the step mom wanted to control the ml or she wanted him out of the way?....how did the mc proved his innocence?