Spoiler Quickly Wear the Face of the Devil

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Jun 26, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Kittsune

Kittsune Just your everyday Lurking Fox

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks @kiara8 for the spoils on the roles:X3:(y). Now i can understand this spoiler thread better was so lost cause i didn't know who was what characters and the worlds since i only read the eng tl. [can't understand mtl on cn webnovels for my life].

kiara8 and alexfilia like this.
  2. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Out of the way.
    By the time ML got to prison and was in the middle of being beat up by ppl hired to kill ML, the real ML woke up and beat then up instead. His physical stats are determined just like in the ABO verse, more than SSS, so the army took him out and use their authority to suppress it. Later, ML used his power and people was so impress they don't care about the problem anymore. Later, the singer got face surgery (cuz MC got better face than him, and he combined the good features of MC's face and his together) and became a famous singer again and lead the rumour that only he with his perfect face is a match to ML. Later, he was invited to a party for ML (for recognition of his work) and MC got him arrested and throw out secret information about his family to the police

3. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    Let me add more (btw i took the spoiler from kiara8).

at this ch, MC sleep with the ML bc he needs 300.000 yuan (i forgot the currency) to help his bf (the protag of this world pretend bankrupt bc want to take revenge on MC, he also like MC's friend). The ML later heard from the protag that he indeed lied to MC by saying he needs that amount to help his parents bankruptcy, the protag also bad mouthing MC saying that MC even sleep with old men bc want more money, and praised MC's friend who's so good to him and protag told his uncle (ML) that he loves MC's friend.
    The ML is so angry bc he knows how MC keeps refusing ML and saying that he loves his bf, previously MC said to ML that he can do anything for the bf (and even sleep with the ML) to get money bc MC loves the protag. and the climax, when protag tried to make the MC on sex party or smth, MC called ML for help which made the ML rage bc how vicious his nephew is. ML then called the protag when the protag had sex with MC's friend, and ML made the MC heard it, so MC realized that the protag cheating on him. Afterward ML&MC went to MC's home and catch the protag & MC's friend in the middle of doing it, and MC was like devastated bc saw it. MC then told the protag he actually doing ad, trying to get close to protag's friends and even sleep with old man bc he wants to help the protag to get money, and the MC throws the money to protag face plus told him to get out from his home along with MC's friend. when the protag went out he met with ML and asked why he's there, and ML was like 'i was the old man who sleep with your boyfriend' LOL. Then MC's so broken heart bc his bf & friend betrayed him while ML coaxed him (yunsheng rly good at pretending to be a white lotus xDD)
    the end, protag is actually never end with the friend, once he met with ML and gave ML money saying to free the MC, but the ML said that he doesnt need protag money, bc the 300.000 yuan he gave before is the most successful investment in his life bc he can get MC's love. After that protag end as a successful businessman, bc wants on the be like his uncle and hoping could be with MC, but obv it's impossible. the protag realized that he'll never get a selfless love like MC love anymore & cried

as for ch5, i also need someone to explain more bc this one is so hard to understand

^ at this ch i don't remember that MC kissing eunuchs (please explain further i want to know more xDD)
    iirc the MC only think where is the ML, MC almost think smth like 'don't tell me that he's now an eunuch'. When the MC decided to leave the ML (bc MC doesn't know yet that he's his lover), the ML knocked MC out and tied MC on bed (?) saying that MC shouldn't leave him, bc he won't be able to live alone as emperor (after the prev emperor died, he made ML as emperor bc prev emperor knows that his other male concubine had an affair with someone else and result in 5th prince (?)) . the ML then kissed MC and MC realized that his adopted son is the ML

Ease, alexfilia and Kittsune like this.
  4. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    In an interview, it was told that ML got into an accident and wasn't able to use his legs anymore. Then the host asked how he got the support to rehabilitate. ML answered that it's when he saw the his phone number registered in MC's phone under the name of "Immortal Love".

What do you need help with? I can't summarize the whole chapter. Too long

It kissing scene with eunuchs wasn't really show, it was mentions along with MC thinking that ML turned into a eunuch. So MC probably molested them or kissed them or pulled them to his bed. And the ML beat them up pretty badly and told MC that is he get hungry in the future (wanna have sex) then go to him in the future. And MC was weirded out by that b/c, ML is MC's son. Lol

5. Kittsune

Kittsune Just your everyday Lurking Fox

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the more in depth detail. Man I wish I can read mandarin and other languages such as Japanese and Korean for these novels but I can't. Best I can do is attempt to read a Vietnamese version even though I'm not good at it.

kiara8 likes this.
  6. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    i want to know what did happen in the palace ? i kinda forgot it, but Empress (empress dowager?) did some schemes ?? what schemes and why did the ML amnesia ???

alexfilia likes this.
  7. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not so sure about that part either. I just know that she planned to have ML come back to the palace and use the child Emperor to lure him in? I think she also wanted to kill the child Emperor.
    So if the ML is a general, I'm guessing he was out...doing general stuff, got the news that some major person in the palace died (guessing the old Emperor) and rush back but got into an accident and fell, hit his head and got amnesia. Then protag save him

clear and alexfilia like this.
  8. Rucce

Rucce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I get bored, skipped all the political part and jumped straight to ML/MC interactions lol.

In zombie world, i think the base blew up not because of the MC but the berserk ML though? Or did I remember incorrectly...

How to quote a spoiler tag?

alexfilia likes this.
  9. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Highlight the spoiler tag and quote it.
    ML tried to blow up at the beginning. But MC is more OP then him so he stopped it. After MC developed the cure, military wanted to use it to subject others under their control so MC sent out the cure data to other places and blow the place up. Or it could be ML see MC dying and got angry and blew it up

alexfilia likes this.
  10. Rucce

Rucce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it is the latter?
    ML saw MC died, emotional overload, blew up, go to second timeline-rebirth. (In the original story, ML blew up after seeing his comrade/uke died then rebirth. Because of the MC, the story changed a bit where the ML died/blew up after seeing MC died. MC failed the mission because the first timeline still ended with the ML/protag died from blowing up, same with the original story just different reason. That's why MC wakes up post rebirth, to continue the story).

I remember reading somewhere post-rebirth, ML telling dying MC his life before rebirth that he blew up after seeing MC died right in front of his eyes. (I love how he got extremely overprotective and fussy of MC because of that in their second life XD)

It's really heartbreaking when ML carrying around MC's coffin to wherever he go since he wasn't allowed to die (suicide) following MC TT

Kittsune, alexfilia and kiara8 like this.
  11. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link

Kittsune and kiara8 like this.
  12. Mystic Wonders

Mystic Wonders Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here are some spoilers:
    Sadly even though the MC will be in a world where mpreg is possible, he wouldn't give birth to his own children... That is because the world recognizes him as an outsider thus not allowing him to leave any descendants (this is revealed in the ABO world)

Now on to the detailed arc spoiler:
    In this world, there are males, females and what mtl calls "brothers" who are males that can become pregnant. Females have lower reproductive ability than "brothers". Yun Sheng is a "brother" that has been raised as a male because the original owner was someone with low reproductive ability and the parents decided it waswas better if he was recognized as a male(his reproductive ability is only a little better than females. Reproductive ability of "brothers" are determined by the color of their moles. The redder, the more fertile.) When Yun Sheng arrives, he becomes the most fertile "brother" but he keeps disguising as a male.
    He is a noble, a lord in charge of a village/land(The land where the protag resides). He sees the ML and thinks he fits his lover's features but dismisses the thought because he sees the ML have gentle eyes when protag calls ML(The ML has amnesia, was saved by protag so ML becomes the fiance of protag who is also a "brother" as repayment).
    The MC is first seen to be a corrupt and evil lord because unknown to him, his subordinate in charge of taxes has been collecting a great amount of taxes from the commoners but only gives the appropriate amount when giving it to him. The subordinate also uses the MC's name as a threat to the commoners and the son of the subordinate kidnaps beautiful women and "brothers" from the village under MC's name. But the truth is revealed soon because of an event.
    The event is a bandit attack. The MC's village is soon to be attacked by bandits and he warns the villagers(He knows that village will be attacked because of 007, but only knows the time because of his observational skills and incident with a beggar child that he observed and reveals as a part of the bandit group sent to scout the village). He lets the villagers hide in mountains with enough food to survive so the bandits would still have some food to get in the village because if the bandits do not discover food, they may look for the hidden villagers and kill some to obtain food). Villagers start to see him in a better light. The MC incidentally hides with the ML, protag and protag's family. The ML slowly gets attracted to MC while hiding. After the bandits are gone, they return to the village and the truth about the evil subordinate is revealed and MC's name is cleared. The impression of ML about MC improves and he becomes further attracted.
    (From here, I am unsure if the series of events is in proper order...)
    ML recovers his memory about this reincarnation as a general(?) or relative of child emperor(?) and falls in love with MC. ML makes clear to the protag that ML will not be his husband but will repay his favor.
    ML discovers that MC is a "brother" when MC is in another town searching for his Immortal Lover. He rests in an inn(?) and bathed in a hot spring(?) when ML barges in and sees that he is a "brother" because of the really red mole on his face(?). They have a talk and MC reveals he is searching for his love, ML gets madly jealous and asks who he loves, the MC answers he is still searching(because he doesn't know the identity of his Immortal Lover yet). ML decides to keep the identity of MC as a "brother" secret because if not, the MC will be forced to marry immediately with the husband decided by the decree of the government. He decides that he will overthrow the evil empress first and have the child emperor become the ruler before ML will ask to be married to MC.
    Meanwhile MC continues to search for Immortal Lover and finds a military person fitting the usual habits of ML.(This person is actually a subordinate of the ML).
    The ML successfully enthrones the child emperor, but the ML is still doing something to gain the favor of MC.
    To repay ML's favor to protag, ML gave a plaque of honor that is displayed in front of the protag's house so no one dares to mess with the family of protag. The protag's brother, a businessman, wants to take part of MC's land to build a good business. MC refuses. The protag's brother meets with MC, negotiates and threatens MC using ML's name, but MC is unafraid. (MC still thinks ML will marry protag currently(?))
    ML succeeds to kill the mastermind of MC's parents' deaths(this is what he was doing to gain favor of MC) and sends his subordinate(that MC thinks is Immortal Lover) to send the mastermind's head to MC. Here is when the MC misunderstands that the subordinate is Immortal Lover and kisses him, but doesn't feel the connection of their souls. Subordinate returns immediately to ML confused. He asks for advice from ML because he thought MC's lips were soft and wondered why a "male" would kiss another male. ML asks who kissed the subordinate and subordinate says it's the MC. ML gets mad, asks if subordinate said that the one who killed the mastermind was him, subordinate says he wasn't able to say it. ML rushes to MC and says that MC should have kissed him, not the subordinate. ML kisses MC and MC finally recognizes ML. ML also says that ML will only marry MC, not the protagonist.
    MC also mentions the threats of protag's brother and the brother gets punished(?) (I actually forgot what happened to the brother cause I focused on the couple haha)
    MC and ML live happily.

Sorry about the amount of words.... It was just really detailed as a spoiler... The latter half, I'm unsure of the event sequence but they all happened in that arc. Haha.
    If you want more spoilers, I'll say more... It's just hard to type using mobile...

Ashley123, Kittsune, clear and 2 others like this.
  13. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! <3 ....feel free to write more spoilers <3 *hugs*

Mystic Wonders likes this.
  14. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    that one was on omegaverse world, chapter 11. Yunsheng removed his gland then join the army then later want to get close to the prince bc the prince looks like his lover on previous world (where the ML was a light god & he's a priest), while the ML was attracted to the protag of omegaverse bc he looks like Yunsheng as a priest on prev world.

though on ch 5 (Mpreg) we didnt see yunsheng get pregnant iirc orz

Kittsune, kiara8 and alexfilia like this.
  15. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. The ABO verse. So in the end, was MC unable to get pregnant because he removed his glands or because he is an outsider like @Mystic Wonders said?

alexfilia likes this.
  16. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    he unable to get pregnant bc he removed his gland, the ML also regret it, bc he thought he was one of the reason why MC removed it. iirc there's also part where someone briefly mocked MC bc he removed his gland, but the MC was like omega lives not only to produce kids or smth.

17. Mystic Wonders

Mystic Wonders Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh sorry for the confusion. In ABO Universe, the MC did have his glands removed to avoid complications of an omega's heat.
    Iirc, he thought in that arc that he did not mind not leaving descendants because the world recognizes him as an outsider and it wouldn't be possible for him to have children even in an mpreg world. (Thus I said it was revealed in ABO arc) (P.S. I said this earlier on so that others wouldn't wonder why MC did not have a child with ML even in arc 5 which is also another mpreg world... So sorry for the confusion haha) Please correct me if my memory was incorrect ^_^
    @clear Thanks for the correction haha. I'm happy to know the correct details because I'm still a little doubtful about what I read using mtl. And I forgot about the matchmaker... Haha! That was a funny moment!

Ashley123, Kittsune, kiara8 and 2 others like this.
  18. smr85

smr85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I still in chapter 13 but I love the super model arc the most. Cause both ML and MC very cute here, there's Ivan and Ronney too. Also Miss Jeffrey and Bonnie. I think in this arc the other supporting character got most storyline/depth comparing to other arc

Mystic Wonders, kiara8 and alexfilia like this.
  19. smr85

smr85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First I thought the adopted brother is the ML, they have same attitude towards MC, I think it was one of the queen plot to confuse the MC, like in the ABO universe when the queen try to fool MC and ML by creating the protagonist with MC and ML past face, now the queen upgrade by copying the ML attitude to protagonist