LCD Rakuin no Monshou

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by sithkazar, Sep 8, 2016.

1. renuac

renuac Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Agreed, it was amazing. I think I was grinning for the rest of the day after reading it. I never expected to associate Orba with the word "adorable" but yeah, that scene happened. And Vileena's response was so... Vileena-like. I agree entirely with Orba's description of her XD

2. Littledragonlady

Littledragonlady The last member of Ancient Tomb Sect

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup. Me too. Make it feels like a very amazing ending after the long twelve volumes. Also ranked on my personal 5 best endings

3. patcan3609

patcan3609 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah they also got married too...too bad they didnt show their children.

4. Lazybum0

Lazybum0 Cheers darlin'

Reading List:
    Link
    Well , although i'm glad to know that xD , you should still put it into a Spoiler.

5. Littledragonlady

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't remember any marriage scene?

6. renuac

renuac Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not really a spoiler but just in case
    No but it is confirmed that they do get married so maybe patcan3609 was referring to that?

On a related note, I love the glimpse we've had of them post-marriage in Leo Attiel Den (because there is no way the emperor and empress at the end of vol.4 aren't Orba and Vileena)

7. Littledragonlady

Reading List:
    Link
    @renuac icic... Well, i remember I was flipping the pages in search of the wedding, but cant find any. I love the last few chapters, nonetheless

8. patcan3609

patcan3609 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There was no wedding scene, only a confirmation by the characters that they were married through prose.

9. monstermaaaaan

monstermaaaaan title tile

Reading List:
    Link
    ummm was this dropped?

10. sithkazar

sithkazar Professional Screw Up

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope. I've been helping the translator edit and they have just finished Volume 11. The only reason they haven't released them yet is another translator was suppose to do the first half of Volume 7 and he hasn't heard anything from him. If he doesn't hear anything from him soon, then he'll just translate that also.

I'm almost done editing Volume 8. I don't know when they will start coming out, but it shouldn't be too much longer.

11. apricotsoda

apricotsoda Shy Shy Shy

Reading List:
    Link
    so, it will be a mass release? I'm glad I didn't read this yet :D

12. Sparteh

Sparteh The Devourer

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe I should slowly restart reading again. I put it on hold after vol 3...

13. sithkazar

Reading List:
    Link
    They have talked about spreading it out a bit... like a week or two between volumes, just so it isn't completely overwhelming.

When you say your "glad you didn't read this yet" do you mean you haven't started the story at all? Cause these chapters are heavy reading... It will take awhile to finish the six volumes already out.

I want to reread it myself, if I get a chance, so that I can make relationship diagrams for each volume. That way people can use them if they don't quite remember some of the characters because its been too long. But I don't know if I'll have the time.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2017
    renuac likes this.
  14. Ziddia

Ziddia New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bless up dude this is the best news I've had this week. I started reading back when there were only two and a half volumes translated and I ended up being so disappointed that there was nothing to continue with. I found it again recently, I finished volume 6 at the start of the week and I've been crawling the web for news since then. I knew Renuac had done some serious work from the BT page but I had no idea it was this close to complete. Big props to both renuac and yourself, it takes a lot of time and effort to translate & edit and I really appreciate the work that's been done on this series. Hopefully the other TL gets the first half of volume 7 finished soon!

Personally I'd prefer to have it all available at once, those who want to pace themselves would still have the option but I'm the type to burn through it all ASAP :LOL:

swordman009, renuac and sithkazar like this.
  15. Havisu

Havisu Night Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    Itsss aliveeee

sithkazar likes this.
  16. BabyDalyn

BabyDalyn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree, this one is heavy to absorb and digest if you half-heartedly read this. As far as I've read upon reaching 3rd chapter of Volume 2, I read again from the beginning to absorb it again as I was reading it half-heartedly with a "Meh, whatever." attitude which I regretted. Still start reading this seriously to make yourself absorbed in this.

This is a fully recommended work. You'll definitely like this one.

This is good for those heavy reader with interest in real plot and good story flow. The characters are definitely dynamic, whether you like them or hate them. You'll love it.

NekoMK2, renuac and sithkazar like this.
  17. Reedknoll

Reedknoll Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tha
    Thank you

18. sithkazar

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sure you have all noticed that Volume 7 is out! @renuac is awesome! I have started a Rakuin no Monshou wikia to help keep track of everything, but its not very far yet (only half way through volume 1). I don't want to get distracted from editing the later volumes so I've only been working on it occasionally. If any other fans want to help out you are more then welcome!

Edit: My favorite part of the wikia so far is the Timeline I've started.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2017
    NekoMK2, Ziddia, renuac and 2 others like this.
  19. swordman009

swordman009 Destroyer

Reading List:
    Link
    Personally i was worried this would ever finish translating so i only read like the first chapter of volume 1 i'm personally gonna wait for it to finish and if it's so heavy focus solely on this novel hehe C:

sithkazar likes this.
  20. sithkazar

Reading List:
    Link
    Its a wonderful novel. I have loved every moment of it. The translator is planning of putting out the volumes about once a month, but I can promise you they are already translated and are just waiting on my slow butt to finish editing. The story is seperated into three arcs that have natural stopping points. Volume 1 - 4, Volumes 5 - 8, and 9 - 12. Think of it like the Star Wars Trilogy or Lord of the Rings. So if you wanted to start now the first arc is already out and the end of the secound should be out by the end of August.

swordman009, Ziddia and Cancel like this.