LCD Rakuin no Monshou

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by sithkazar, Sep 8, 2016.

1. a707

a707 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For a volume with a cover of Vileena only on it this volume didn't have nearly as much Vileena as I'd hoped. It just left me hungry for more.

All praises to renuac and whoever else was responsible for this release.

chopin124 and renuac like this.
  2. Kay60

Kay60 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read somewhere on this thread that most volumes up to 11 were already translated, and only one half of Vol. 7 was missing. Now that Vol. 7 is up, about how soon will we be getting the next ones?

3. renuac

renuac Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I had the same feeling, but then again, there was a lot of characters in Mephius to catch up with, I guess.

And thank you :) The other person responsible is @sithkazar, who works on editing: she heroically wrestles with atrocious grammar and beats convoluted sentences into shape on a daily basis.

We're planning on doing monthly releases, so volume 8 will be out at around about this time in August. Hopefully, we'll be able to continue releasing full volumes at a time, but since the last four are pretty long, I can't promise you won't be getting a few split volumes somewhere down the line. But you'll definitely be getting something every month until the series is fully released.

Dr.Flash, Sheynox, Yabu and 4 others like this.
  4. Melody

Melody Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am so glad there's finally a new volume. I've been following it since 2014 and then in 2016 through the app. This novel is one of my best favourite read and I'm super thankful that there will be monthly release once more. Thank you so much @renuac for updating volume 7 (y). Can't wait for August to come for volume 8 :ROFLMAO::p

renuac and sithkazar like this.
  5. korix

korix Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Shique best mistress, Vileena best waifu :)

renuac likes this.
  6. Kay60

Kay60 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just out of curiosity, which app?

7. renuac

renuac Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Shouldn't it be the other way around? Shique acts a lot more wifely...

8. Melody

Melody Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The baka reader app. I favourite the novel and when it is updated, i get notification

9. sithkazar

sithkazar Professional Screw Up

Reading List:
    Link
    A quick update. I have almost finished updating the wikia for the first Volume. I know that doesn't sound like much, but the first book always has the most since that's where most of the world building and character introduction is.

The Timeline is also updated to the end of the first Volume. I was really surprised by how much I forgot until I started making this. :)

Lastly, I finished a relationship diagram for the first Volume as well (I will be posting these in the Art Gallery on the Wikia). I will make a seperate diagram for each Volume to show the relationships at the END of that book. That way you can review the diagrams for previous Volumes without risking spoilers. So the diagram I have below shows the characters and relationships that we know after finishing Volume 1.

Please let me know if you see any mistakes or omissions. Thanks!

Rakuin no Monshou V1.jpg

Dr.Flash, merong and renuac like this.
  10. korix

korix Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @renuac
    Any ETA for volume 8? It's late August and has been 1 month according to your schedule.

11. sithkazar

Reading List:
    Link
    I was told yesterday that he was trying to get it out today.

korix likes this.
  12. Sparteh

Sparteh The Devourer

Reading List:
    Link
    Quick question, correct me if I am wrong, but story can be considered to consist of 3 arcs, each of which 4 volumes and so vol 8 will complete 2nd arc?

13. sithkazar

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep.

Its the ending of this arc in the West

14. Melody

Melody Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hurray volume 8 is out. Thanks again @renuac for translating it.:LOL::love:

sithkazar likes this.
  15. renuac

renuac Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You're very welcome and happy reading, but please don't forget Sithkazar and her awesome editing! ;)

16. Melody

Melody Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, thank you to @sithkazar for editing it. Am now reading Volume 8 :X3:

renuac likes this.
  17. Prominis

Prominis Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was floored when I checked novelupdates randomly today and realized that the seven I was expecting by Rakuin no Monshou's title was actually an eight, and proceeded to binge the volume.

There's only one problem: the fifth chapter on Baka-Tsuki appears to be missing? It comes up for me as a blank empty page (first post so I can't link anything, but it's imgur at /a/j0zBt). Is it hosted somewhere else or has it been taken down (for editing/changes/etc.)?

Apologies if I'm breaking rules/guidelines/regulations in this comment or by this comment, and of course, the translations are amazing.

18. sithkazar

Reading List:
    Link
    All the chapters load just fine for me, try refreshing your cache to make sure your looking at the newest version of the page. For most browsers you can do this by holding down "Ctrl" and pressing "F5."

19. Prominis

Prominis Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Odd. I updated the imgur album showing the page after pressing control + f5 (which should be the cache refresh). It didn't change. I've been accessing the page through NovelUpdates links specifically, as the link on the main page of Baka Tsuki and at the bottom of the page don't redirect quite right (links aren't yet up on main page, and bottom of the page for Chapter 4 is a dead link). Perhaps I have the wrong link from NovelUpdates?

Thanks for the suggestion though, I guess I'll just have to wait and see for now.

Edit: I was able to access it by using Baka Tsuki's offered 'Search the Related Logs' and clicking the revision number (removed all links since I don't have permissions) from the following:
    • 00:10, 26 August 2017 Renuac (Talk | contribs) automatically marked revision 526260 of page Rakuin no Monshou:Volume8 Chapter5 patrolled
    The page itself still comes up blank, but the revision number exists for me.

Edit #2:
    This doesn't work for me:
    (bakatsuki url ending with org)/project/index.php?title=Rakuin_no_Monshou:Volume8_Chapter5
    This does:
    (bakatsuki url ending with org)/project/index.php?title=Rakuin_no_Monshou:Volume8_Chapter5&oldid=526260&diff=prev
    It's weird.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2017
  20. sithkazar

Reading List:
    Link
    That is odd. I don't know what's wrong with it. You could try going to the link from a different device or browser, but that is really strange. Here is the link that works for me.