[Rant] Songs in dreams

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Milanin, Sep 6, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Milanin

Milanin [Reader] [???] [Freeloader]

Reading List:
    Link
    So... As the title says, I want to talk about songs in dreams... Last time I had a medley of speeding up songs but this time around, I had a mix of 2 things

A: A fluid symbol (like water filling up the circle where the symbol will take form): a mix between Eden Eternal's icon and something else (without the Eternal)
    B: My mind wants me to believe that the song I sang along with some girl in my dream is Dearest from Supercell but for some reason it feels off and now after listening to the song, I think it wasn't this... (But damn it was a nice voice... I want a round 2)

Anyone know any possible connections?

Also, when I woke up, first thing I did was look up youtube for songs by looking for the search word eden and stumbled upon the Falling Down from Oasis... And I caught myself thinking "Is death approaching or something? I mean... Summer is ending..." But then I was like... Well, Eden is there, but isn't this a different direction all together?
    This post is the third thing (as a goal) I did since waking up (second being looking for the song that I thought I sung)...
    Might be reading waay too much into it, but for some reason I connected the word eden to a duet about something different altogether...

Also, sorry if my English is broken anywhere, still half-awake state...