Re:Monster Game

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by Kurotsubaki, Dec 31, 2016.

1. Kurotsubaki

Kurotsubaki Reincarnation of the Seven Deadly Sins

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually... The game hunting mission is created based in the novel plot..
    Like after the red bear level, come the jade eagle

2. Cygsiulle

Cygsiulle error 404: title not found

Reading List:
    Link
    I started it, but getting kinda annoyed at these damnable tickets in my mail. I have almost 10 and keep getting an error when I try to pull em out. Stupid error window isn't translated yet, so I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. Game is kinda fun. Lot of moving units around in the 3x3 grid. Half because the monster spawn behind/around you, and half because because the units don't seem intelligent enough to turn around and smack the thing killing them. Your unit doesn't auto attack, tho. Gotta drag combat skill to enemy, or click, hold/charge, then drag.

3. Kurotsubaki

Reading List:
    Link
    The ticket is used for a kind of war 20 units vs 20 units . It will be unlocked after some time playing. The button for war section is in the upper part of home, right above your character party.

Also each unit have it own range and the 3 colour section in the grid means different kind of attack. Some unit only have heal or buff except if you place the unit in the red block
    You can summarize the grid colour like this:
    Red is front-line
    Yellow is mid-range
    Blue is support

And each unit have it own function with different symbols
    Shield for heavy armored
    Sword for lightly armored
    Bow for long-ranged
    Switch-arrow for buff/debuffer
    Hearth for healer

Need to do a good unit placement and the grid also rotate in each wave.

Somehow this become a battle summary.....

Oh yeah, you can check the range and attack method by hold-tap(is this right?) The unit

Last edited: Jan 1, 2017
    Cygsiulle likes this.
  4. Cygsiulle

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, thanks. That's slightly better than what I thought. (A VIP pay wall for gacha tickets.) Still can't read it, but at least I know I'm not missing out on anything I'd actually want, for now.

5. Cygsiulle

Reading List:
    Link
    Thoughts on the gacha? (Special vs LE+) RNGsus has always given me the middle finger and laughed in a rather unpleasant manner everytime I try one of these things, so I'm rather worried about them. Given the special has a half off (once per #?) Should I just go for that, or is there some other diety that might be willing to help if properly sacrificed and prayed to? Where's my world shattering luck cheat when I need it?

Also, fave unit I've found has gotta be Apostle Lord Rou. Attack range on this guy is just soo awesome and perfect. Few others with long straight attacks are alright, but I've run afoul of a number of units that I just couldn't help laugh at while crying as a hole gets ripped through 'em.

Really wish the starter units were upgradable. Only got a healer I can upgrade so far, and she's not really gonna help slaughter things even then. Almost hit 3rd evolve on my main unit, though.

Aside from those evil tickets, which have now gone *poof*, ran into, but managed to solve, a few other issues that bugged me. So for any that may have same annoyance, Selling materials requires forge in village (gotta sell marked items there to use them in crafting), and eating/dismantling units only seems to work while they're in the item box( three buttons below the "select all" button on side. Top is claim, middle is eat, and bottom is dismantle) missed that bit more times than I'd like to admit while looking over that single disappointing wiki page. Can't seem to do shit with them after claiming aside from standard sacrifice for exp or sell.

Yeah, that's right. range shows up while dragging. And window of 3 skills hovers over skill wheel. I never see the damn thing tho, since my hand covers it up.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2017
  6. Kurotsubaki

Reading List:
    Link
    No, the best one is Ovarou ~valkyaksya(i dont even know is this right) overlord~. Though still hard to fight against those dang chicken in the new year hard event stage where you'll get so much SR/SSR chicken for gold and exp source

You can, but it usually at SR/SSR/LE/LE+ rarity, so may luck help for it. And you can buy SR upgradable redhead unit from shop at war section for 200 token gained from war

7. Cygsiulle

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw one of those. The stats were insane on that guy, I just didn't quite like his range spread compared to AL. Straight attacks get annoying since my units tend to get stuck in corners at really bad times. High damage means nothing if I can't hit the damned things.

Which reminds me of another thing that bugs me. The AI. Targets the farthest away for attacks, and heals go for lowest current up rather than %. Damn girl keeps healing the wrong person while my tank gets slaughtered and won't toss a heal till it's too late.

Only done the war tutorial so far. Seems interesting, but I facepalmed watching those guys waste time roaming around in corners instead of actually fighting. I suppose I'll have to start working on that.

Well, there goes all my crystals on the LE draw. Got shit out of it, as expected. I mean, sure I can finally junk my starter units, but I was hoping for something better than a consolation improvement. Got an upgradable SR cat and horse. The highlight of my 250 :'(

Last edited: Jan 2, 2017
  8. Kurotsubaki

Reading List:
    Link
    To use Ovarou full potential you need to place it on the green block. On red block it only attack close in cross range, on blue block it attack at full cross range, but on green block it attack at full range.
    If you put Ovarou at center, its like a full ranged guardian

9. kurisomething

kurisomething Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    THERES A GAME, oh it's android, well that's probably why I haven't seen it *boing*

10. Cygsiulle

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like theres this odd cluster of Apple users so im just gonna toss this into the pot.

[​IMG]

Neydomus likes this.
  11. Shining Stella

Shining Stella Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My favourite game list that I hadn't played yet are still a lot.
    Wew.. I hope i can stop the time :cry:

12. Cygsiulle

Reading List:
    Link
    Any idea when the daily limited stuff is open? I have no problems for the first half of the day, then hours of a useless error i cant read. Hope they translate errors and buttons soon so i know when/what im doin wrong. The wiki just says "a portion of the day." Very unhelpful.

13. Kurotsubaki

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont actually know, but its always gone error about 2 hours before day changed in my time (gmt+7). And never really check when the next day limited stage start.

Do anyone know how to registed? Its writed in the mission but dunno how to.

Btw, collecting giant king to evolve into apostle are so hard

14. Cygsiulle

Reading List:
    Link
    Im getting the error from around 3 pm (EST/GMT-5) my time onwards, and it doesnt switch over to next day for about another 7 hours, i think. No idea on the register thing.

15. xd123

xd123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not Super Mario Run
    Off-topi: this page is updated? http://re-monster.wikia.com/wiki/TL_Progress
    The last chapter that I read 191 and that was more than a year a think. So is the translations slow or the page is not updated?

16. Cygsiulle

Reading List:
    Link
    That list of chapters scares me. Pretty much everything after re:translation. is MT based. I think id rather just run it through myself and not kill more braincells trying to mentally correct the "edited" MTLs. Kinda reminds me of another story where they just skipped 60 or so chapters for the "good" part, then a few dozen more and let others fill in the blank. Granted, those were/are atleast all well translated.

If all they're doin for most of the chapters is runnin it through an MT and callin it done, i wouldnt expect much from it, even if there were unlisted chapters. I stopped where re:translation stopped, guess that answers why i never saw a new update from em. Then again, their updates became terrifyingly slow after awhile for most of their novels, so im not surprised it got an MT attempt. Doin it for so many chapters without actually translating or having it officially picked up by a proper translator does, though.

17. Kurotsubaki

Reading List:
    Link
    Just check the next day link by directly edit the url. I already read there till day 311, when i cant comprehend the full GMT. There are some chapter that didn't completely m.translated but its not that important

18. Cygsiulle

Reading List:
    Link
    SSR units really dont have much longevity once you hit chapter 10. Gotta deck em out with burning axe just to keep em from getting utterly thrashed, and that doesnt help much. Hell, just barely makes em comparable to a naked LE. Only got 141 points from last war, gonna take awhile to reach the 1k+ i need for a unit i can really use. Still havin fun, but this is starting to hurt.

The infinity dungeon thing is rather brutal, as well. I swear i spend more time organizing my units so they can actually attack than anything else, and once ive moved em, the damn board flips, and half my units become useless and need to be moved again. On the plus side, im ready for this upcoming war. I have rare units out the ass, so i think i stand a good chance to break into top 10 this time around.

This new event looks brutal. Nice to see SR drops, but i cant even manage the 12 energy battle with an ovarou ally.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2017
  19. Cygsiulle

Reading List:
    Link
    Now that i have 4 teams, i gotta say, this war event is quite nice. Theres a limited number of attacks one can do, and no way to pay for more. The level differences dont matter quite as much, either, since alot of it depends on luck drawing units. All-in-all, this is probably the fairest pvp event ive ever seen in a game. Very nice.

Still cant do more than the 9 energy event dungeon, though. Guess im not maxing out those skills...

20. Kuro no Maou

Kuro no Maou BABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABY

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, what the fuck? How the hell has this novel gotten so popular? What's next, an anime?