Re:Monster Game

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by Kurotsubaki, Dec 31, 2016.

1. Cygsiulle

Cygsiulle error 404: title not found

Reading List:
    Link
    Shhhh... Dont question it. They'll make a live action movie.

2. Kurotsubaki

Kurotsubaki Reincarnation of the Seven Deadly Sins

Reading List:
    Link
    The worst for me is that i never got any LE and not even SSR. Why dammit! I can only got SSR and above from event! Is my luck that bad?
    And clearing a level 9++ story is already hard, clear domination requirement? 5 crystal gone...

3. Cygsiulle

Reading List:
    Link
    i had to use some crystals to get past stage 9-5 as well. Wouldnt have been so bad if my units didnt have a useless buff zone(making me have to constantly shift em around), and only melee attacks. Finally got my hands on a ranged unit, but its still straight attacks, and she's a massive heal whore.

Still, gotten my hands on 5 SSRs and 1s a healer, so my luck isnt too bad. Im sitting on 250 crystals, tormenting myself on whether i should spend, or wait for an LE+ event unit and then fail at that.

How you doin in the war? Im first in my group, but i cant tell if the others are biding their time, or gave up... Its a shame that when i do well, my kingdom fails.

4. kaoruiseul

kaoruiseul Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh god i need to download it rn

5. Cygsiulle

Reading List:
    Link
    good luck.

6. Kurotsubaki

Reading List:
    Link
    Im second with 147xx point. And my kingdom is winning, so yeah

7. Cygsiulle

Reading List:
    Link
    nice. can't wait to get the war buff back. those missing health and defense points are killin me. any luck with the fire event? i've managed to max out all but the untranslated black symbol's proficiency bar. only got that thing to half. kind of disappointed, but its not like i know what these skills do beyond their type, so i'm not too beat up about it. managed to get 2 each of the arachne and ifrits, as well, so i'm happy about that.

8. Kurotsubaki

Reading List:
    Link
    Dammit man, i can only got 1 ifrit. The stage are just hard. Can only beat the 9 energy and below

9. Abox

Abox ☆Havek's Lil' Kitten☆ {Rea's Slave} |Bielt's Wife|

Reading List:
    Link
    Why isn't anything for apple ;-;

Cygsiulle likes this.
  10. Cygsiulle

Reading List:
    Link
    i thought the war was gonna go on a bit longer, i almost lost, lol. didn't do anything till really late last night, and only went so far as to get just slightly ahead of my closest rival, thinking i'd do more in the morning when i wasn't so tired. beat him by 186 points. if he had gotten 1 more win towards the end, i'd have been stuck in 2nd place. i'm really disappointed by the reward, tho. the whole top 8 share the same buff, so aside from the reward tokens, there's no difference. the amount's not even all that much higher than what i got for 18th place in the last war (had about 142 from last war, got about 360 this time). need another 300 to pick up Velvet. hopefully i can get lucky next time around.

so, this fire event is continuing, but they've translated the first 2 proficiencies, removed the items from the drop list, and added a new one along with an SSR unit? considering i've already maxed the normal stuff, this feels like a waste of time, but still.... SSR unit.

BOOM! LE Minokichi with 2 upgrades. now i gotta farm shit to upgrade him. awesome. (figured i'd try summoning like in the game Summoners War, where the odds of a high rank seem to greatly increase immediately after the day resets.)

Last edited: Jan 26, 2017
  11. Cygsiulle

Reading List:
    Link
    Gah... Drop rates suck to all hell for some things. Ive almost decked out all my SR and higher units with the earth club or something comparable/better, but i cant get a friggen thunder flame meat to drop from stage 4-5. The daily quest wasnt giving me anything either, and although i could probably use the stage 5-5 thunder arms boss drop, i still need them for myself (and they absolutely refuse to drop at all), much less for my minokichi.

Any idea what stage drops the thunder flame beast, or atleast has more than this measly 1-2 per stage with dismal drop odds? Think ive only seen the meat from 4-5 and dailies so far, and i'm stuck at 10-5 atm. Luckily i can tear through his final evolution with giant meat, but this 5k thunder resist is brutal.

edit: tch, 4 cracked gems away from evolving this SSR. if i knew she'd need 'em and that they'd be a bitch about dropping them, i'd not have bothered with the skill and just saved the damn gems for her.

edit (take 2): just pulled the fully evolved SSR genie from 2nd 12 energy, so i can be totally happy with that, if i can't get my 4 cracked gems.

Edit (take 3): awesome. Just got the cracked gems i needed. Now i just have to level and evolve it. 2 SSR evolved genies and an LE minokichi. I think i can now make a push past stage 10 and hopefully find a better stage to farm for my thunder flame cattle meat.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2017
  12. Cygsiulle

Reading List:
    Link
    New event just started up. 4 new equipment with great stats, and a relatively simple battle for ingredients. Even a potential high ranked unit (SSR). Good time to get started and check the game out, if you're not running an iphone. Event's got about 4 and a half days left to it.

Edit: :LOL: just got the SSR unit. Not a fan of the buff on blue, and his range is kinda low, but he's got some nice stats, especially once he's got one of these new armors or weapons thrown on him.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2017
  13. Kurotsubaki

Reading List:
    Link
    Getting boss last ability is a great help. From red bear, got 'intimidation of the strong' that reduce every enemy def & atk.
    From giant king, got 'aura of the giant king' that make enemy action gauge slow.
    The one from the skeleton boss is not that good though

14. Cygsiulle

Reading List:
    Link
    Havent picked up giant king aura, yet. Damn boss items absolutely refuse to drop from him and that centipede (guess i keep using my luck on other things). The red bear stuff is really nice, tho. Having a hard time balancing these passives and still keeping room for other stuff.

15. Kurotsubaki

Reading List:
    Link
    Try buy from war shop, thats better at some point

16. Cygsiulle

Reading List:
    Link
    *Sigh* i'll probably have to, if i want to finish these boss skills. I'd like to pick up the LE cleric, first though. Did absolutely horrible on this last war. Its nice that theres atleast such a option, although having all these droppable SSR units is certainly going to raise the bar for the next war. Not lookin forward to trying fight off a team of LEs with a bunch of genies and jailors. Just sounds horrible.

(Just got my 2nd jailor. Wish that luck went into drawing from gacha this time around.)

17. sweed

sweed l.o.v.e.m.u.f.f.i.n.

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm a proud nokia 2760 user look at this museum site:
    [​IMG]
    edit:
    Games
    • Four pre-installed game
    damnit, I only have 3, must have deleted 1 accidently!

Last edited: Feb 2, 2017
  18. Cygsiulle

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, snake. I remember wasting many a minute chasing my tail and then rage quitting. I was going to trade mine in after about 8-9 years, but it had no value. The guy at shop was amazed it still worked. Had nothing to say when i told him they actually used to make things designed to last.

neogamer and sweed like this.
  19. sweed

sweed l.o.v.e.m.u.f.f.i.n.

Reading List:
    Link
    I have Phantom Spider, Snake and Sudoku. What was the 4th game? xD
    And look at this:
    Power management
    Battery Battery BL-4B Talk time Up to 7 hours Standby time Up to 350 hours Capacity 700 mAh
    WOAH. though Standby time is only ~100-120 hours now after 8-10 years. That's what phone should be like, not like smartphone that needs recharge every 12h after 1 year use.

20. neogamer

neogamer Cute is justice!「Maxwell 」

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe Tetris?

Also finally someone who understands my pain lol