Spoiler Reader and protagonist must be true love

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Jul 25, 2017.

Tags:
  1. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Btw, who is Louis? The church ppl first go to him because they wanted to find out about this Louis person right?

2. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He was an evil witch that had rule the the 3rd or 4th age with his undead army, caused nightmare on all over the continent.

kiara8 likes this.
  3. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Should be the ML's great-grandpa, one of those undead reaper thingies.

kiara8 likes this.
  4. Neelambori

Neelambori Silent Passerby

Reading List:
    Link
    Is ml related all the great rules or something? I mean he has 8 forms right? He's the protagonist so maybe?

5. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    Right? I was so surprised when I saw that. Had the weirdest flashback to the time I was a super active player (level 70+ spiritmaster, yeyyy).

readerz, Sky Farrow and kiara8 like this.
  7. Neelambori

Reading List:
    Link
    That family tree though! Wait two guys have a kid? Was that an undead and what! U can only tell the species from the last two lol but whoah hero got the jackpot

8. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, they didn't have kid lol, Louis kidnapped a Grome then turned him into half undead half grome.

candycane_whack, readerz and kiara8 like this.
  9. Neelambori

Reading List:
    Link
    So the demon and human woman have a kid there? Louis is the guy who was the cause of the hero's accusation right?

10. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Frim left to right: Undead, Grome, Orc, Human, Demon, Angel, Elf, Dragon.
    Yes, he was :3

candycane_whack, readerz and kiara8 like this.
  11. Neelambori

Reading List:
    Link
    Did ml kill the guy? Hopefully! And mc and ml do it in every form or what XD

readerz likes this.
  12. Sky Farrow

Sky Farrow 天外之魔

Reading List:
    Link
    omg :eek: You actually reached level 70? :cautious:

Siel server? :rolleyes:
    I was a Spiritmaster too!! :eek: Spiritmaster for life :(
    Played from 2013 Iirc... Patch 3.5ish - 4.0 :rolleyes:
    Then quit and came back on and off :eek:

I love Aion :(

readerz, kiara8 and scriptor like this.
  13. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, I was 71 before I went mostly inactive. If I kept playing, I'd probably have reached 74 though lol. Nah, I'm in Israphel server because I lost my old account and had to start over... *grows mushrooms in a corner*

I know a lot of people hate PVPVE but for some reason, I love it in Aion. The good old days of waiting to enter Infinity Shard instance and up comes a group of super OP geared-and-ranked Asmo slaughtering everyone... XD

wraven881, Luen, readerz and 2 others like this.
  14. Sky Farrow

Sky Farrow 天外之魔

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I remember days where I was super duper hardcore before 4.0 came around. I wanted to be a 5* officer and rise with my legion to be a 'top legion' xD
    I tried really hard, did 3 Dredgion a day, slept 6 hours, grind AP all day @_@
    Man, those times... full of pressure because of drama and politics too -.-

But it's still one of the best games I have played :(
    And the graphics are one of the best, the skill animations are <3
    And the costume design and music!! The gears are the best, they fit my taste exactly and I've not seen other games that fit my aesthetic taste like Aion does for gears.

PvPvE made Aion fun. Those times were great! Seeing a bunch of reds like ants everytime a siege happened and stuff >_<)

readerz and scriptor like this.
  15. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    I kinda skipped over that part lol. The gnome race has been extinct for 30 000 years or so, but the undead dude managed to reanimate a gnome half-like, then I'm not sure what he did. They didn't have a kid, but he probably shared his blood/soul or something. Sorry for the halfassed explanation, my attention was elsewhere xD;;.

wraven881, readerz, kiara8 and 2 others like this.
  16. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    SIEGE, OMG. The LAGGGGGGG. It was so epic ahahahaha~
    My legion was pretty tame. In Israphel, we are #2 and most we do is try to siege every day or when one of the places in UA is ours. Though siege now is... Well, I haven't sieged since that new update. LOL. Also sorta went inactive around then...

AP is nothing. Grinding for ceramium medals kills. ^_-

Believe it or not, I have the unicorn mount. Sometimes I like to just ride around on my unicorn and troll the mobs that are like 50 levels below me in the lowbie areas for lulz. They're technically aggro mobs but they don't try to hit me since I'm way above them in level. XD

17. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    The ML is the protagonist of the story, so all good things belong to him~ He's the rarest and the best of each race. The most beautiful elf who's also accepted by the elves' life tee, the strongest lion beastkin, the extinct gnome with extra intelligence and ability (promoted to 6 out of 7 stars in just a year), the extinct type of dimension (I think) magic dragon, has the blood inheritance of the strongest demon god who was on par with the bright (?mtl) god who's top dog atm. And related to the strongest undead ever haha. His human form is also pretty strong in magic. And I've yet to reach the part where he turns into the angel race to see what kind of overpowered breed he is, lmao. He's on the brink of godhood ;)

18. Sky Farrow

Sky Farrow 天外之魔

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah the lag xD
    It was so good back then. But now it's dying really slowly x_x
    Also Korea Aion is still going pretty strong D: They even have novels based on Aion!! Q_Q
    Damn Kaisinel is my favourite, I wish I could read their novels of their lore...
    Lol medals xD

Ah the unicorn mount!! +_+)/
    I was saving up for that, then I quit again halfway. Lel.

readerz and scriptor like this.
  19. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    PERSIST. I even have the executioner mount. Doing luna daily pays off. For a while, I did nothing but log on and run luna while AFK and checking for unicorn. 25% and 100% chance are best.

I want Aion novels... ;-;
    And yeah, Kaisinel is my favorite too. He's sort of mean in that Tiamat cutscene but so cool~ I heard he's actually a 'she' in the Korean version, lol. Got a lot in common with Bai Ningbing if it's true. XD

Before I really go off on a tangent (sorry everyone else here for the Aion spam), anyone know the details of the Cecil story? I understood the 'folktale' version, but I'm not sure how it's related to the two lovers who came in contact with the gnomes'/dwarves' time artifact.

And here's the gist of the Cecil folktale for those interested:
    -Cecil & this one guy were lovers
    -Cecil was so beautiful that God froze his time to preserve his beauty
    -people started getting jealous of the lover and trash-talked him. He was growing older and all, so they didn't think he deserved or should be with the beautiful Cecil
    -desperate, the lover used a forbidden magic and was restored to peak beauty
    -in an unforeseen reversal, God unfroze Cecil's time and froze the lover's. (assumed) The lover is forever stuck as the most beautiful person in the world while his lover ages

Ashley123, wraven881, Luen and 5 others like this.
  20. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, I am on chapter 29 and I just had to post.

ML already confessed in this chapter! No, ML confessed a few chapters ago in the hot spring but MC didn't hear because he didn't have his hearing aid on.

I'm very surprised. With the story having 93 chapters the romance normally heats up at the halfway point at the earliest but they already exchanged rings, had a love confession (though only one side), handjob (lol), and the MC offered to teach the ML bed skills". :love::love::love: Wow!

I'm not happy that MC was used like a lab rat though. That part seems a bit weird. How come the MC didn't care too much?

Hmmm so far what I got is:

First arc
    • MC saved the ML by kissing him. This was him offering himself up to get his soul sucked out.
    • ML accepts MC as a servant by doing the blood oath. It's like a one-sided slave contract. Although it doesn't look like it can directly force the other to obey, if the ML gets pissed he can kill off the MC any time... but ML is hugely more powerful than MC anyway, so it's not like he couldn't kill MC without the blood oath.
    • They wander around the area they are kinda trapped in and according to the original story the ML is supposed to stay there for 3 years. MC is like "I don't wanna!" so he guides them out. When they leave they had to go through a space-time corridor that showed MC the future where ML had destroyed everything and a voice is saying "You'll never find him!" and ML is super sad.
    • ML finds out about his 8 races lineage. This is a big deal, of course, and it seems like "hybrids" are looked down upon. When ML asks the MC what he thinks about this, MC says "you are a miracle." (y) ML was quite touched.
    Dwarf race arc
    • As they are leaving they encounter a dwarf who somehow awakens ML's Chu (?) heritage. This is the race that is small and weak but they have godly artifact-making powers. Or they would if they had raw materials. ML falls into a coma/or just unconscious (he got badly injured) and MC heroically saves him! OMG!
    • They manage to escape but they end up outside of shelter when acid/dark element rain is falling. MC protects ML with his body. MC's flesh is eaten away by the rain and he almost dies. So touching... :cry::love:
    • MC said "just drop me here and escape, I won't kill you with the blood contract" but in his mind he's like "I won't let you leave me. Ever." (paraphrased) Of course, MC persists until they find shelter and even then MC is still using his body as a shield.
    • After the rain stops, MC goes to a town to by supplies because ML is still injured and helpless. :love: Such a caring guy! :love: He sells his sweater which is magic because it also reset every midnight even if got turned into ashes before.
    • MC wakes up and the ML is not there. He rages and uses the blood oath but this just aggravates his injury. At this time ML is showing his possessive side. He hates it when MC leaves his side. MC goes back to ML, trying to reassure him but I think his hearing aid batteries already died so not much communication.
    • The next day MC goes to finish the trade but the trader plays him. MC picks a chest to trade which has a magical creature inside which he plans to sell to get money for clothes, medicine, and things. The trader is like "you want me to sell 'him' off for you?" MC says yes (he means sell the magical creature in the chest)...then ML pops up behind him! *gasp* The trader is like "lol your servant tried to sell you off." :mad:
    • Thankfully, ML doesn't care. He has been betrayed so much it's normal to him. He just tells MC (whose battery died) by writing on his hand to go back with him. The trader and a bunch of people then try to capture ML.
    Flying form arc
    • Huge fight. ML in his current form has not much fighting capabilities so they just run. The leader of the enemy group cuts off ML's arm (he was unconscious) and eats it. (gross!) The enemy only wanted to capture ML to make weapons for them but MC was going to get eaten. This triggers ML transformation into the strongest race with the "destruction" skill. The reason was because he wanted to keep MC.
    • Of course, ML wins (he is the protagonist, lol) and he flies away with MC.
    • MC's arm is fine because he reset. ML is now in his winged, horned form and he is...horny. LMAO! He's like "let's do it." MC = pretending not to understand "Do what?" Hahahahaha! MC gives ML a handjob. :LOL: ML likes it very much and wants to go it again but they are interrupted.
    • Twin females appear. :coffee: I'm too lazy to post their story but they are lesbians and their love play is what makes ML realize his feelings. :love: MC gets hit by a curse that's "You will suffer from agonizing cold until you become mine!" because one enemy mob wanted one of the women but everything always hits MC, he tsukkomis this in his mind.
    • ML is like "who is going to be yours!" and kills the cannon fodder. I forget the sequence of events but ML turns into witch form (the magic user skeleton).
    Boss fight
    • ML falls into a coma every time he transforms because he doesn't have a handle on his ability yet. ML wakes up with MC draped all over him since the cold curse makes him wanna cuddle for warmth. They kiss :love:because it's the way ML sucks out the curse (and implied that because he likes it) which one of the girls see when she barges into the bedroom (you cockblocker! lol).
    • The girls are supportive of the couples same sex love because they have the same thing going on. ML actually asks one of the girls about it and she teaches him that the "special feelings" he has is love. :D:love:
    • The two plus the girls form a party to take down a boss who has cool stuff they wanna loot. They kill it but the loot was bobby-trapped. ML and MC are in the middle of the blastzone.
    • ML is more or less fine but MC is dying. :cry: At this time ML once again realizes that MC is very special to him. In witch form he could have just made MC into a zombie if he died but ML wants him alive. ML transforms into human (?) form and heals him but the effort of that is so great that he is risking his life.
    • The loot from the boss fight was a pair of rings which MC took and he gave it to ML. Author's note at the end is like "ML: I accept your proposal."
    Harem member
    • They go to a place where the ruler of the city is a super-hot, sexy woman who in the original story was a key harem member of ML. MC and ML go to an auction and ML tries to buy what MC likes. Alas, they are very poor. :( ML is secretly thinking "whatever you want, I will get it for you. If I can't buy it, I'll steal it." The hot ruler buys it but just gives it to ML anyway. She's like "I like you blondie, sleep with me."
    • MC wants ML to go with the hot (supposed) future harem member but ML says he will only go if MC accompanies him.
    • The hot ruler wants ML's body. ML doesn't wanna tango in bed. They make a bet that she can have ML if she can seduce MC. MC's thoughts: "wow, she's so hot" but he doesn't make a move so hot ruler loses the bet.
    • ML says "He (MC) only looked at you like you are a painting, right? He observes everything but doesn't involve himself."
    • Hot ruler uses an aphrodisiac spell on ML so he says "okay, fine, I'll do you if you are that desperate" and embraces hot ruler, calling her by the MC's name. She's like "okay, okay, I get the point! sheesh, I ain't gonna have sex with you while pretending to be your man!" (dialogue paraphrased). ML jerks off while calling MC's name. :ROFLMAO:
    MC will teach ML
    • They get kicked out of the hot ruler's place in the morning. MC doesn't understand why. ML explains that it's because hot ruler wasn't pleased with him the night before.
    • (paraphrased) MC: "It's my fault! This part of the story was supposed to happen much later when ML had a bunch of girls and transformed into a harem master. *cries* This poor guy has no skills right now. He must be feeling really bad about his failure to please hot ruler last night!"
    • MC is so clueless! :LOL: He accidentally (?) offers to help ML learn some skills (he only means like up to second base or something). ML kissed him and says "I love you" in his ear.
    That's where I am right now.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2017