Reaper's Game

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by Nimbus, Jan 22, 2016.

1. Acarnina

Acarnina  

Reading List:
    Link
    Twinkle twinkle little star,
    How I wonder what you are.
    Up above the world so high,
    A blood soaked diamond in the sky.

When the blazing sun is set,
    And nothing holds you to be set,
    Then you show your blazing light
    Twinkle, twinkle, comes your might,

To smite travelers in the dark,
    Fleeing from your deadly spark.
    They cannot see which way to go,
    To escape you twinkling so.

In the darkened sky you keep,
    Me from daring to go to sleep.
    For you never stop your eye
    From glaring down until sun rise

As your bright and violent spark,
    Burns those fleeing throw the dark,
    Though I know not what you are,
    All that you have touched is scarred,

And as I perish in your flame,
    Knowing you I cannot blame.
    My curtain falls across the scar,
    Twinkle, twinkle, little star

Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
    That has brought me up so high,
    And down so quickly that I die.

Twinkle, twinkle, little star.

Note to self: original poetry is easier than keeping to a standardized rhyme.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2016
    AliceShiki likes this.
  2. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    I was on my room, laying on the bed, looking at the ceiling, reminiscing the memories I had in my mind... In other words, I was bored.

"I wonder if there is anything interesting for me to do..."

I looked at the window, saw the curtain and knew what I had to do, I ran towards it, grabbed it in one go and jumped through the window!

"Jumping of a parachute is so fun!!!!"

Later on the news, it was said how a 16 year old girl suicided by jumping through the 30th floor of a building, on the fall, her skirt seemed to have fallen down.

3. KingOfMangonia

KingOfMangonia [The Progenitor] [The Mango] [Logic]

Reading List:
    Link
    Skirt

As I stared in the mirror. I saw my own reflection. I was going through my morning routine. Brushing my teeth, combing my hair, washing my face, and getting ready for the day.

Today was going to be a good day. I was finally going to confess to my childhood friend. (at this point, probably all of you know where this is going, but never the less, the journey to a sad/happy ending continues). As kids we would always play together, and she would always bully me. We would spend the days together laughing and playing around, doing what we want as we were still only children. As we grew older however, we began to drift apart. As we went to different schools, grew up, we stopped seeing each other as our schedules just wouldn't allow it. By some twist of fate however, I was able to meet her again in college.

On the morning of my third day at college, being that I was only half awake still, I crashed into someone during my usual jog. *BAM* I fell onto my bum and I looked up to see who I hit. As I saw her face, it all came back to me. The memories of when we used to play together, of when we used to be the best of friends. All of the memories, that I thought I had lost in time. As I sat there dazed, she stood up.

Girl: I am awfully sorry about that, I didn't see where I was going, I'm so sorry.

Boy: No its okay, I wasn't looking at where I was going either. I'm sorry for crashing into you.

As I stood up, my hand reached towards her as I tried to help her up. I tried to think of what I should say to her.

Boy: Umm, this might sound weird, but do you remember who I am? I'm sorry if that sounded weird, you just look really familiar.

Girl: What? Oh, I am sorry, I can't remember, I got amnesia a few years back, and I can't remember most of my childhood. If I knew you before, I'm sorry for not recognizing you.

Boy: Oh, in that case, I'm sorry, but, can you at least tell me your name?

Girl: Oh, I'm ____, ____ ____

It was then that I knew it was her, her temperament, her face, and her name, they were all so familiar. But this person was not the same as the good friend I knew before. She had forgotten who I was.

Boy: Oh, so you are the person I thought you were, we used to be childhood friends, can you remember? I'm _____

Girl: I'm sorry, I can't seem to remember, but you seem somewhat familiar to me.

Boy: Oh, its okay, its been x years, it wouldn't be weird of you to forget me by now. But, do you want to be friends?

Girl: Oh, sure, umm, well, catch you later...

Boy: okay...see ya...

As I walked away from her, I wondered what I could do to make her remember. AHH! I forgot to ask how I could contact her.

The next day however, classes started, and she was luckily in the same department as me. During classes I would occasionally sneak glances at her. She had changed so much in the x years that I haven't seen her.

After class ended, I tried to go up to talk to her, but she was being surrounded by a mob of people. Disheartened, I started to walk away, hoping to be able to catch her again at one point.

The next morning was like any other, go on a jog, take a shower, then go to class the same old same old. I was running the same route, and once again I was tired. Thus, not seeing where I was going, I once again crashed into her, though this time we didn't fall, it still jolted me out of my hazy state.

I was ready to tell her, I had psyched myself in the mirror, I spent the entire morning rehearing what I was going to say, I was finally ready to tell her. As I left my house, I checked that I had everything I needed. All I needed now was to pick up the flowers, and also a box of chocolates from the local store and I would be all set. As I approached the flower shop, the obaa-san there greeted me.

Flower lady: Oh, you're finally here for your scorpion grasses eh? The flowers will be 40 dollars, but since I'm rooting for ya, it'll just be 35.

Boy: Thanks for helping me with this.

Flower lady: Remember to come back here whenever you make her mad. Good luck

Boy: I'll keep that in mind.

I quickly go and buy chocolates as I head off to her apartment. My mind was quickly rerunning what would happen in my head, my face quickly turning red, I took a deep breath to calm myself down. Its okay ____ you can do this… Oh I hope she won’t reject me…

(The story splits here, either continue for the good ending, or jump down to the spoilers for the dark ending. I would recommend the dark ending, but if you don’t care that much, just continue. The dark ending itself confuses me at points… and I'm the person writing it…)

As I approached the apartment where she lived, something flew into my windshield. It was a piece of plaid cloth. At a glance, it even looked like a skirt, but that would never happen right? As I slammed on the breaks, my car swerved from one lane to another, just narrowly missing the other cars and pedestrians. As the cloth flew off my windshield I was greeted with the sight of a tree. There was no way I could of avoided it. As I My vision fades while a feeling of warmth spreads down my back like that of a mother's embrace. The last think I saw was th bundle of scorpion grasses I had just bought.

As I awaken, a blinding light pierces my gaze, a world of pure whiteness covers my view. Slowly a shadow approaches. The face of an angel, but she holds some familiarity. It's her… I thought I would never be able to see her again. That I would never have the chance to talk to her again, to laugh with her, to cry with her, to smile with her. I thought I would never be able to tell her my true feelings. That I had loved her, and that I cared for her. I thought, that I had lost her forever. As I gaze upon her visage, I think of all the memories that we shared in the short time we had, at all of the things that I was never able to say…

Boy: So… umm… I never got the chance to say this, but… will you be my girlfriend?

Girl: I’d love to.

As the words come out of her mouth, the bundle of flowers that I meant to give her appear in my hand. The forget-me-nots were vibrant in the bright light. Their blue petals glimmering. I was shocked.

Boy: Umm, these are for you.

Girl: They’re lovely, thank you.

As our voices slowly fade away, I grab hold of her hand, and we slowly walk along the clouds.

It would only be 2 weeks later, when I would find out that the cause of my death was due to her skirt flying off of her when she jumped out the window trying to fly. Even if I'm only here because of her, I don't care, as long as I can be with her. I'm happy.

~Fin~

As I approach the apartment where she lives, I am assaulted with the sight of police tape everywhere. What happened? As I get out of my car to approach the scene, I see her. She was laying on the ground. Her half naked body was lying on the pavement a bloody mess. As I turned away I began to vomit. Tears began to flow down my face. WHY!!! WHY DID THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN. I was going to ask her… why…

That night, I drowned myself in alcohol, what is life, when your gears are broken. What is life, when god has spoken. What is life, now that it holds no meaning. What is life, now that I have no feelings. A wound of the body heals naturally, but a wound of the heart scars for life. As I try to turn on the TV to get my mind off of her, I collapse. I'm a mess, I have nothing left in life, nothing left to hope for.

The funeral was scheduled to be the week after. I cried more than I ever did before. More than when I fell down as a child, more than when I broke my arm and had to get it fixed. More than when my father hit me. My friends tried to comfort me. They told me that since we weren't in a relationship with her, that I shouldn't be that sad about her death. That, since I wasn't able to confess to her, that I would have never known if she liked me or not. Their words tried to encourage me, but I had fallen too deep. The darkness that was called depression overtook their healing light. Even if we weren't girlfriend and boyfriend, we were still friends. Even if she wasn't able to remember all the things we did as kids, I thought that I could have the time to make her remember, or to create new memories with her. But she was gone. There was no longer a chance, even if I wanted to. They say that you never know what you have until its gone. As I fell to the ground, I felt my life was meaningless, that god had forsaken me. That there was no point in living.

Newscaster: Following investigations on the death of ____ _____, the police have judged the death to be foul play. At the scene of the crime, there were signs of a struggle, and various articles of clothing have seem to gone missing from the victim's closet. More up at 10.

What? Struggle? Foul play? This was the work of a person? This was the work of a murderer? As the report brought me back to my senses, I began to process the information. She was killed… by who? WHY COULD HAVE KILLED HER??? Why? She…she was such a kind person WHO COULD HAVE DONE THIS TO HER!!!

Revenge is a drug, a painkiller that makes your mind blank except for the madness that accompanies it. There is no right or wrong in revenge, nor good or evil. Revenge is never constrained, and will always be accomplished one way or another.

I started looking for them… for those sick bastards who took her away from me. I even hired a P.I. to try and find them. All of it was for nothing. This pain in my heart kept throbbing, but felt dull due to the adrenaline that was anger. I kept searching, and searching, time passed, people gradually forgot, and the clues began to fade away. The investigation was stopped, the police had given up, I had lost… My body broke down. All the days I spent searching destroyed my body. I was malnourished, I was sick, I was stressed, I was dead. My eyes saw no light, just darkness. My brain a broken record that couldn't help but repeat the scene over and over again. Her body on the ground, blood splattered across the concrete. Ha, ha ha ha ha, all this time, I searched all this time, and I found nothing… what was the point of it all, what was the f*cking point… as my body could no longer take the constant stress, I collapsed. The next day I found myself in a hospital bed. My roommate apparently saw me lying on the ground when he came back and brought me to the hospital. I was out cold, with a raging fever of 107 degrees Fahrenheit. As I lay there immobilized, I thought of all that had happened. I thought of myself as stupid and as immature. I thought of myself as an idiot. All of that work, all of that work was for nothing, ALL OF IT. As I seethed in rage, I saw a calming sight. I knew not if I was dreaming, or if it was reality, but I saw a white figure appear in front of me and whisper soothing words. I never once believed in ghosts, but as they say, seeing is believing. The words they spoke calmed me. "Don't go changing what you cannot. Revenge will only lead to despair. Think of her, think of what she would say if she saw you right now. Think of how she would respond to how you are beating yourself up right now." The words seemed to flow through me, as my mind became more and more clear. At that time, I learned of what it is like, to be enlightened, to know what it is like, to finally find peace.

Over time, I forgot, I lived my life, I was happy, I graduated college, I even went off to get a great job. It was like the incident never even happened in the first place. Years passed, I had gotten myself a great job, and I thought everything would go great. But then it happened, they found the killers… My rage once again reawakened. It was her room mates from school, they were jealous of her and thus plotted to kill her. They were there… they were the ones… I couldn’t hold myself back. I was possessed by the anger that I thought I left far behind me. I went to my car, and drove off. The tears in my mind never healed, no they were only patched, hidden, by the hopeless lull of daily life. I had tricked myself into thinking that I was fixed, that I could reintegrate myself back into society, that I could be the person I was before the incident.

I drove, I drove, I drove. They were released on bail, but there was no way they would be killed. Not unless I took it into my own hands.

I searched, online, Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, Twitter, anything I could find. Their numbers, their address, I was obsessed. I followed them, I stalked them, I planned, and I prepared. There was nothing that would have gotten in the way of my revenge. It was a regular morning, the sun was shining, the birds were chirping, and everyone was getting ready for their daily lives. They were getting ready for their regular day, and I was getting ready for their final day. I had waited for the day they would be together. They had planned to go shopping today, and I was all set. I waited for them to finish shopping, then I came for them. I sped up my car, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100, 110, 120, the car kept speeding up. I was heading for a straight on impact. My car smashed into their bodies, flinging them back, their bodies lying lifelessly on the ground. I had finally done it. I had accomplished my revenge. Their clothes flying in the air, I had killed them.

As the skirt hit my windshield, I could no longer see the road. My field of vision was blocked. As I My vision fades while a feeling of warmth spreads down my back like that of a mother's embrace. As I awaken, a blinding light pierces my gaze, a world of pure whiteness covers my view. Slowly a shadow approaches. The face of an angel, but she holds some familiarity. It's her… I thought I would never be able to see her again. That I would never have the chance to talk to her again, to laugh with her, to cry with her, to smile with her. I thought I would never be able to tell her my true feelings. That I had loved her, and that I cared for her. I thought, that I had lost her forever. As I gaze upon her visage, I think of all the memories that we shared in the short time we had, at all of the chances that we lost.

Boy: So… umm… I never got the chance to say this, but… will you be my girlfriend?

Girl: I’d love to.

As the words come out of her mouth, the bundle of flowers that I meant to give her appear in my hand. The forget-me-nots were no longer withered, and instead were vibrant in the bright light. Their blue petals glimmering, I was shocked.

Boy: Umm, these are for you.

Girl: They’re lovely, thank you.

As our voices slowly fade away, I grab hold of her hand, and we slowly walk along the clouds.

Newscaster: There was an accident on ____ road where a car hit two pedetrians at ___ mall. When police arrived, the driver and pedestrians were pronounced dead on the scene. There were no survivors. Following this, they found the victims of this freak accident to be ___ and ___ who were suspected for the murder of ___.

Why do I get so invested when writing this ._.

Like, I could really just write maybe 4-5 sentences and be done with it ._. just why???

I am also bad at names so i'm going to leave them blank :p

The view of relationships from the eyes of an outsider ._. lol

I kinda feel sad when I know how they are going to die, but :p

DAMN NINJAS CUTTING ONIONS!!!

Freaking have to rewrite this after losing 6 freaking pages worth of freaking work. I AM SO PISSED RN…

Last edited: Dec 5, 2016
  4. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Go ahead!

5. Pyoo

Pyoo ☀ Summer Melody ☀

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn, enter this for the halloween contest!

6. KingOfMangonia

KingOfMangonia [The Progenitor] [The Mango] [Logic]

Reading List:
    Link
    not halloweeney enough, also was writing something else for it
    I just lost 6 pages worth of work... i am depressed now...

Last edited: Oct 13, 2016
  7. You

You ̨̮̱͇̹͔̮c͎̙̘̮̕h͏̗aot̼̳̣̞͞ic p̵e̥̲ŗ̰̬v̫͍͓̼̣́ert

Reading List:
    Link
    @kingofmagnolia

Not spoopy enough. Needed more dank skeletons... me thinks. Also, give out a potential murder weapon if you're reserving skirt.

8. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    It's @KingOfMangonia ...

9. QueenOfMangonia

QueenOfMangonia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    someone said mongolia before ;-;

10. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    I found a bouquet of scorpion grass.

I wondered what it was.

I mean, what is the relationship between scorpions and grass? It's so confusing...

I pondered over and over again about it, the more I thought, the more confused about it I was.

Suddenly, I felt a sting, I looked at my hand and saw a scorpion.

Ah, how dumb I was, a bouquet of scorpion grass is just a bouquet of grass with scorpions...

I felt my life fading from me, as I fell on the ground, the last thing I saw, was the pudding I'd eat as the dessert of my lunch.

Zone Q11 likes this.
  11. Arcadia Blade

Arcadia Blade ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ You can do it!!

Reading List:
    Link
    Found a pudding on the ground. Had the urge to eat it but decided to throw it away. But a strong wind came and the pudding flew away and hit a truck's windshield.

The truck headed straight at me but i dodge at hair'a breathe. The truck hits a steel pole in the construction site which knocks the pipes on top and fell to my direction. I was impaled in every inch on my body and the pudding, which flew from the windshield, fell onto my mouth. I died tasting the most disgusting thing in my life.

I let go of a Picture that i was about to dispose off...

12. Suijin

Suijin Blood God [Medic]

Reading List:
    Link
    chicken domain! why are you all in my chicken domain?!

13. Zone Q11

Zone Q11 『The Gas Mask』『Monochrome Plebeian』

Reading List:
    Link
    Guess who is 『The Annoying Plebeian』 on NUF?

14. Suijin

Suijin Blood God [Medic]

Reading List:
    Link
    why you?

15. Zone Q11

Zone Q11 『The Gas Mask』『Monochrome Plebeian』

Reading List:
    Link
    ?y noT

16. QueenOfMangonia

Reading List:
    Link
    *finds picture on the ground*
    *sees picture of a man holding a knife behind a woman*
    wait... that girl looks a lot like me...
    *gets stabbed*
    *drops a knife*
    why did i sign up for the manhunt game...

Last edited: Nov 11, 2016
  17. Arcadia Blade

Reading List:
    Link
    You forgot to input an item for the next person to die from...

18. QueenOfMangonia

Reading List:
    Link
    i dropped a knife... i just forgot to bold it :p
    i'll go do it now...

19. Arcadia Blade

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my bad.

20. Suijin

Suijin Blood God [Medic]

Reading List:
    Link
    *picks up the knife*
    stabs @Arcadia Blade with the knife.
    *teleports back to the safe zone*
    I drops a puffin