Reaper's Game

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by Nimbus, Jan 22, 2016.

1. You

You ̨̮̱͇̹͔̮c͎̙̘̮̕h͏̗aot̼̳̣̞͞ic p̵e̥̲ŗ̰̬v̫͍͓̼̣́ert

Reading List:
    Link
    I was exploring a dungeon when I came across a chest. It was partly open, revealing some shiny copper coins and... What do we have here? Holy deities above! A healing potion! A high grade one at that! I remember that one of it costs an arm and a leg for a normal adventurer.

Just as I was reaching out my hand to it, the chest revealed its true self! It grew sharp teeth and bit off my arm. Then appendages grew from its sides as it tried to chase after me. Fortunately, I was able to escape with my life...

Except... I fell off a pit while I wasn't looking on where I was running at. It was too late when I noticed the empty foothold. I fell to my death.

I left my bloody hand in that monster chest.

2. platys51

platys51 Tired

Reading List:
    Link
    While exploring dungeon, I came across bloody hand. I was hungry, so I ate it. Unfortunately it seems that raw human hands aren't the best thing for mine stomach. While listening to call of nature, something ate me.
    I dropped roll of toilet paper.

You likes this.
  3. Drevart

Drevart [Eternal illusion][Tea lover][MC RLOAT]

Reading List:
    Link
    While exploring dungeon to find remnants of the dead people I came across a roll of toilet paper. After I picked it up I set up a camp and made some food. I accidentally drop a piece of toilet paper and don't notice that.

When I start eating I choked and died from choking by the piece of toilet paper. I drop a sack with ash.

4. Eutune

Eutune 『Sweet~』

Reading List:
    Link
    I am asked to disperse ashes of my dead uncle that are in a blue sack, I go to his favourite place, an island. While reciting a prayer and dispersing his ashes on the edge of a cliff, I slip on a banana peel, hit my head and the vital part of my body with tje sorrounding rocks and fall into the water. What remains as a proof of the accidental murder is only the banana peel.

[​IMG]

5. Xravia

Xravia 『Chaos Wizard Of Procrastination 』

Reading List:
    Link
    As a detective I attempt to bag the banana peel when I prick my finger on a strange indigenous tropical plant that was perfectly concealed by the banana above... as I try to run to the medic I notice that my vision begins to blur and my heart starts to beat wildly then slow down to a crawl... I know this is my end, I reach for my neck to find a locket of my beloved wife Emilia Mc Donald's and realize that it may have just been that Big mac that I had for lunch this morning. As I fade into the abyss I drop the heart shaped locket....

Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
  6. jmj1011995

jmj1011995 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I find a strange, heart shaped locket on the ground and pick it up. I'm curious to know what's inside it but no matter what i do, i can't get it to open. Finally, out of frustration, i turn to the one thing in my life i can always rely on, Explosives. Putting the locket on top of some dynamite, i light the fuse and back up, not realising i didn't go far enough away. The dynamite explodes and sends the locket shooting towards me. It penetrates into my skull and completely mangles my brain, killing me.

I drop my Extreme Death Ray of Ultimate Death.

7. Xravia

Reading List:
    Link
    I hear an explosion at the top of the mountain, while others evacuate in fear of a volcano eruption, I run up to see if my little brother was still playing with his friends near the mountain top, sure enough when I arrived my heart sunk... the mangled corpses of my little brother and his companions were strewn among the rubble of the landslide like fish out of water, the last spasms of life still twitching out the distraught faces of these children... filled with unbridled rage I search listlesslyrics only to see a body with a heart shaped hole in his forehead, next to it a cheap toy called the Extreme Death Ray of Ultimate Death from a popular anime series, haphazardly I pick it up because I really liked that show only to hear a small click and deafening explosion as my body was vaporized from the ankles up leaving only my Sandals...

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
    jmj1011995 likes this.
  8. Pyoo

Pyoo ☀ Summer Melody ☀

Reading List:
    Link
    Bump~

9. Das

Das Lazing around Devil's Luck

Reading List:
    Link
    no

10. Pyoo

Pyoo ☀ Summer Melody ☀

Reading List:
    Link
    D:
    *dejected* piyoo

11. Das

Reading List:
    Link
    maybe...?

12. Acarnina

Acarnina  

Reading List:
    Link
    Have you considered actually playing the game instead of just bumping it? I'm sure @Das wouldn't complain then.

13. Das

Reading List:
    Link
    I really wouldn't then

14. Pyoo

Pyoo ☀ Summer Melody ☀

Reading List:
    Link
    Havent gotten any idea on sandals

But a lot of new commgamers that might not know of this yet so might as well~
    I should promote this in the monthy short story thread hm~

15. jmj1011995

jmj1011995 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I walk along a mountain road barefoot, my boots having been lost in an incident that need not be expanded upon here. Luckily, as though the heaven's themselves have heard my call, i find a pair of sandals just lying there in the road. Putting them on, i resume my journey with new vigour, joyous once more. However, things do not transpire as merrily as i had hoped. As it turns out, wearing sandals to traverse a rocky mountain road is not the wisest of choices. Pebbles keep getting caught between the sole of my foot and the sandal, causing me great pain. My frustration builds, until suddenly, whilst near a cliffs edge, one of the sandals gets caught on a rock and i trip forward. I am faced with a 100ft drop and my impending doom as i begin to fall forward. Fortunately though, i am able to stop and steady myself just before i go over, however, i do go over in another sense of the word. This latest incident has pushed me over the edge and i can no longer stand to wear these sandals. I curse them as a gift from the devil instead of a gift from the Gods as i take them off and throw them off the side of the cliff, glad to be rid of them. I then turn around and prepare to continue on my way again. That is, until i feel a vibration in the air behind me and turn around to learn a shocking truth. These weren't just any old sandals. No, these were sentient, mind-control sandals that could also fly, and they were angry. Taking control of my mind, they force me to take one step after another and in an ironic twist of fate, my death at the hands of the mind-control sandals becomes the very reason i threw them away in the first place. I fall to my death and drop A Unicorn.

Xravia likes this.
  16. Xravia

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you believe in fateful encounters? I was always the skeptic in my family, denouncing god, disputing ghosts, sneering at the good fortune of others and cursing endlessly at the world around me. You could say that I grew up mired in dark thoughts about the world, from its greedy and corrupt power maniacs to the blissfully ignorant and indifferent masses I knew that this world was doomed to rot from within and when the people look for who is to blame they will be lead into the same cycle of destruction that repeats and repeats until we all die from the excess of humanities evil tendencis. I became a drug dealer at the age of 9, offering a release for those who could not bear the same or even more weight of this inevitable truth than me. I cast them into different worlds addiction calling them whatever slang that would get the drugs to sell; Angel dust, Jokers grin, Flying sword syringes and many more... profiting from the cycle, from the world, from the human heart... so that I could scrape to enough money to escape my fate with the the ultimate drug.
    Unicorn, not much is known about this drug except it's insanely expensive price and that it's creator only made 7 in the whole world. It's said to transport you to another world of endless happiness and promises unlimited power. As a skeptic, I knew from an early age how easy it was to use others hopes and beliefs to your advantage, offering an easy way out only to shut them in and fuel the addiction with only something that I could supply. Effectively stealing thier money while the showered me with praise saying how generous I am! This is the art of the drug deal, as soon as you spin the roulette it never stops until I let you go or you die. I knew Unicorn was the real deal as two people came back and effectively ruled as kings. I knew that it was unrealistic to hope to buy it, yet I started to press my clients for more and more money to make it in time for the auction. Abusing their deepest fears and anxieties like it was my birth right. I knew that with all my efforts at my age of 46 I would only amass around 7% of the starting price. I persevered hoping to pool my money to gether with the underworld king to buy it, becoming a vassal changing my fate and ellevating my status to new heights!
    Here I am now, while walking to sell my drugs to the local boys on the volcano when a body falls from the sky around ten meters behind me. Unfazed by the gruesome mess that is the remains of his body, I glance to see if there is anything valuable on his body, when I see a vial green and purple liquid mixing chaoticly inside. Gobsmacked I dart over to see it lodged in some tacky looking sandals. The lable, with bold old English font, as if declaring it to the world and I repeated out loud said "Unicorn" my heart beated wildly like stampede of bloody kangaroos while my breathing stilled as if the world was mine at this moment. Waves of shock, reverberated thoughout my body like electric shocks that caused my hand to reach out to hold my precious... my senses came to when I realised that the fall must have started the catalysing process of the drug. I look below the lable to see the instructions that filled the entire page. I scan though to the important bits realising that it was real and i'd have to break it open as soon as the solution turns gold while being in a 1 meter radius. The only part that confused me was the last line "P.S thanks for the boots". Yet at that moment the solution turned gold as I crouched down cut open my hand and used my blood to dissolve the glass like the instructions said (thankfully the Sandal did not have any blood on it strangely) and I was surrounded by a replesent blue light.
    Time around my body seemed to go on for eternity as I seemed to slip into another dimension after another lapsing in and out of consciousness. When I truly awoke I was in a new land; With a pale green sky, insects so numerous that they seemed like seas, the earth had the texture of a giant root with giant structures that looked like pineapple heads towered in the distance. Half of me expected things to turn out this way and the other half was disappointed to the extreme. Yet suddenly I felt my body getting stronger as if I could lift mountains with my toes and move seas with my breath. It was truly exhilarating, empowered by this world I now realised why the people who used the drug came back with strength to be called gods. I flew over to structures in the distance where I found people; elves, orcs, and other bizarre creatures took shelter here from the inhospitable environment, as they looked up into the air most of them shouted some incomprehensible language with aghast expressions, running way like skittles poured out of a packet, scattering in various directions. Annoyed, I test out my powers, calling what I assume to be elements of power, condensing it to an extreme then fire it at the structure, the resulting blast looked like a nuclear blast. I laugh, for what I remember the first time in my life. Picking up the the lable I kept in pocket, I kiss it only to see that through the light there is something written on the other side. There is only one line which says "UPDATE: The mana radiation will be fatal after 1 hour, please use the second Unicorn to return before the time is up."
    THIS MEANS THAT.... I curse and rampage throughout the world until late my eventual death two weeks later, realising that the current destruction around me was caused by my forerunners and there was no return without the second drug leading to the mana radiation rotting me from the inside shuting down my organs clotting my veins and slowing down my heart until my death...
    "I wish that I had believed in fateful encounters..." He dropped his Head down as he finished muttering these last words.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2017
    Trent likes this.
  17. Acarnina

Acarnina  

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, shame for you, you dropped your head.
    It's thanks to you, I end up dead!
    Today that head caused my life to explode,
    When it hit the bomb I dropped in the road!
    In limerick you, my death have read!

Sometimes, more isn't always better...

18. KnightofGlory26

KnightofGlory26 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I drove home from the hospital, just getting back from a check up. I can not believe it I am pregnant! excited I turned the corner only to run over a bomb, as I lay in the ruins of my crash and my eye lids start to feel heavy I drop a Baby!

19. Acarnina

Acarnina  

Reading List:
    Link
    Hush little baby, don't say a word.
    Mommy's gonna buy you a mockingbird.
    And if that mockingbird worn sing,
    Mommy's gonna buy you a diamond ring.
    And if that ring is made of brass,
    Mommy's gonna buy you a looking glass.
    And if that looking glass does break,
    Mommy's gonna know it was your mistake.
    And if you still think she'll buy you more,
    Mommy isn't rich enough to go to the store.
    And if that makes you cry all day,
    Mommy's gonna be depressed and away she'll stay.
    And if she comes home to find you dead,
    Mommy's gonna hang rope around her head.
    And if your eyes stare at her like glass,
    Mommy's gonna drop till she breathes her last.
    And if she drops her purse to the floor,
    There it will stay til they come through the door.

... Ok, in my defense that got a lot darker than I intended.

Trent, KnightofGlory26 and Shizukani like this.
  20. Shizukani

Shizukani Chronically stressed

Reading List:
    Link
    Picks up the purse and innocently checks the bills inside the purse. Sees a few hundred dollars and hesitates if ownership is transferred or not if you pick up a purse. Hesitates a bit more for a few seconds...

Finally decides to count exactly how many bills are there in the purse. Then,

"Ah. Papercut." (Monotone)

Party of vampires got triggered by sweet smelling blood. Shizukani finally gets killed by literally bloodthirsty sparkling vampires.

A drop of blood was missed by the vampires and it was the only thing left in the scene.

Trent likes this.