Spoiler Rebirth of an Abandoned Woman

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Jade_xx, Jan 29, 2017.

1. zauberesel

zauberesel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    actually its quoted in chapter 2. I reread it and it sounds like ML and cousin has sexual relations in both lifetimes.

noblessBlood likes this.
  2. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's pretty obvious that those two did the deed already. *sigh* thankfully, we know Sang Wan won him in the end.

Anyway, can anyone spoil about this cousin who seems to have a Cinderella-like treatment in SW's uncle's house? Is she the cousin who will later on also die because she was ungrateful?

alexfilia likes this.
  3. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    @lazynoodles @zauberesel @Leilacus
    No, he didn't sleep with the cousin.
    It was also mentioned that the cousin was very strict to him, not allowing him to go to prostitute house or drinking with business partners. That's why ML's servants and ML were very surprised when the cousin send an anti-hangover soup and acted gentle when ML went home in drunk state once (he was fighting with MC and the cousin tried to seduce him by sending him the soup.)

It was narrated in the novel that when he slept with MC, he was a virgin. That's why, after he knew the taste, he was very addicted and often asked MC to do it.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2017
  4. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Omg! I seriously cracked up to that! Hahahahahaha! Sorry! And thanks for clarifying! I hope the translation gets faster though. But meh. And sometimes (most of the time), when I tried to use the link given, it just leads me to a blank page. No idea why. I'm using mobile for access.

5. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to her uncle's kids?

6. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    @alexfilia I don't really remember exactly but...
    Her aunt once came to MC to ask her to matchmake her cousin with anyone from prestige family. MC refused. Then when they usually did some annoying things here and there.

In the end, when MC and ML went to capital (where they finally found ML's cousin brother), the aunt and uncle came. The cousin concubine received them and pretended to be kindhearted by offering the uncle job (She managed to persuade MIL to let her managed ML's bussiness.). The job was something that related to handling a lot of money. The uncle took the money secretly and out of shame, the family then run away, never to be heard again. It caused a big trouble for MC with the MIL.

7. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    That cockroack of a cousin...

8. Damshooter

Damshooter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it should be alright now, though I'm not really sure about the blank page thing

@lazynoodles @zauberesel @Leilacus
    Yup, that's true. It's been changed to 'indecent relationship'. Sorry about that.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2017
    Leilacus likes this.
  9. kaguya0401

kaguya0401 aka Xia (fledgling editor & TL'er)

Reading List:
    Link
    I couldn't find a thread for this novel, so spoilers please?

10. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
  11. kaguya0401

kaguya0401 aka Xia (fledgling editor & TL'er)

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Sparkleme1110

Sparkleme1110 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the MIL ever find out how Black hearted the cousin-concubine is?

Aster Anemone likes this.
  13. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah...kind of ...he hears her cursing the mc on their wedding night cause the wedding was so simple....so he silently walks away and doesnt complete their marriage

14. Sparkleme1110

Sparkleme1110 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I knew about the ML, but what about his mother?

15. Aster Anemone

Aster Anemone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am reading via MTL and reading cousins plotting, it is really annoying. Like looming curse on protagonists' head, ready to strike on first chance.

I am too interested in knowing if mother-in-law get to see the real face of the cousin. And does MC's sister come to know about the cousin's nature??

16. scxrletheart

scxrletheart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do it tells u what happened after MC die in her first life? Do ml have bad ending to or he see cousin real face?

Aster Anemone likes this.
  17. Aster Anemone

Reading List:
    Link
    It is a Happy ending and yes JF witness the cousin cursing MC and he is able to see her true face.

18. Aster Anemone

Reading List:
    Link
    oh I am on chapter 138, and till now there is no mention of ML's ending of previous life. I wanted to read some sparks between the other rich family's son and SW but it feels wasteful as that angle is not explored yet and I haven't read that being the case in the other spoilers here too. It would have been best rivalry between two richest families for SW :ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL:

19. Aster Anemone

Reading List:
    Link
    About Mother in Law
    In the previous chapters the Mother in Law scolded his daughter when SIL told her that she was so against SW because of injustice to cousin. MIL was quick to point out that cousin is her niece and didn't tell her anything and went around to tell you about injustice :D So I think Mother in Law is in the state of awakening to the new face of cousin :D

20. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    This MC is the product of her time - meek, obedient, eager to please, filial piety and all that shit. The ML's cousin would survive in the modern world, in any world for that fact. If the loser MC didn't get reborn so she would have knowledge in advance, she would end up defeated by the cousin every single time. The ML would be daft enough to fall for the cousin's schemes every single time. I used to hate the cousin, but now I just think the plot is unfair to her. She obviously has the highest IQ around. If society allowed for women to thrive outside of marriage, she would've been a minister at the very least. It was the author's oversight to make her curse out the MC at the right moment for the ML to hear her. It broke character.

Also, I root for the Disney villains these days.