Spoiler Rebirth of Brotherly Love (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by mereumsama, Oct 20, 2017.

1. mereumsama

mereumsama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After the revelation ML and MC's relation became really strained:cry: which was very sad to read. Later I think the ML asked MC to give his brother back but he could not since its not possible . I think he started to have conflicting emotions regarding MC and also left the army to take over the company since he did not want it to fall into the hands of an imposter . He became very cold to MC . All of this hurt MC very much .He told ML that he had no intention of taking the company and he'll leave to another country as soon as possible since can't return the body to him and will have to use an lou's identity. He even daid said that he'll return every think that was of an lou and later even his identity by changing his name and all:cry: he'll go as far as possible and never show his face again. truly it was so sad and angsty to read this portion o the story. I did feel bad for ML but felt even more sad for poor MC:cry: .

2. foxymirage

foxymirage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG that sounds super sad... So how did they finally reconcile? I mean did the ML accept MC before MC gets his memory back or only after MC get his memory back? How did they finally get together?

Heungbo, LaDyViL, Kittsune and 2 others like this.
  3. Rinfantasy

Rinfantasy so much to do so little time...

Reading List:
    Link
    How they risolved their conflict? I wouldn't like it if it happen only because they find out the truth of MC... would it meant doesn't matter who he is inside as a long he is his brother of the past...

4. azure_sea

azure_sea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, i would like it if ML still likes MC whithout the memories.
    Also, the previous MC didn‘t love ML while this MC does :/

Heungbo and Misaki Yata like this.
  5. mereumsama

Reading List:
    Link
    Well the ML did form feelings for this MC too while he stayed with him and in his memories both Anlou's of his memories overlapped but just couldn't accept that he fell in love with him as that would be betrayal kind of to his old brother and thus had conflicted emotions about it. He was very sad and lonely after MC was gone and did miss him .
    Then he gets a phone call from from An Yang and his cousin who was MC' psychiatrist , telling him that MC was having counselling with him about his memories before amnesia and thus they showed to him that both the An Lou are one and the same person . He becomes very happy to hear that . He thinks that no matter wether its old MC or this MC he loves both of them and once again fell for MC all over again . Thus he really regrets letting MC go and worries about his well being .
    Later he meets MC at his home in other country asking him to come back and aplogizes but MC closes the door at his face refusing to go back . Later it starts raining and when MC sees ML still standing outside soaking in rain for hours his heart melts and lets him in then they kiss outside and after getting everything clear reconcile with each other.
    And don't worry ML loves this MC more than the previous MC cuz old one was cold to him but this one is very gentle and sweet to him. Later on when they MC wants to get his old memories back ML is very worried thinking what if he goes back to his old self and leaves or dumps him he wants the MC to remain as he is even without his memories cuz finally his unrequited love became requited.
    phew .:sushi_sigh:

6. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    @mereumsama ; the roller coaster of this story almost break my glass heart, never thought it would be this kind of story, where you need each puzzle to complete all orz at first i was hoping the prev life is not an illusion, but throughout the story, i started to prefer that MC is the real bro &the prev life only an illusion, bc POOR ML :cry:, But then im super glad bc he's reincarnation + real bro. Still at ch 59, now i'll finish it before sleep. srsly need to mend my glass heart rn

7. mereumsama

Reading List:
    Link
    hahaha :LOL::LOL: . Hope you liked this rollercoaster ride like I did.

Heungbo likes this.
  8. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's understandable that ML couldn't love MC w/o his memory, bc ML loves prevMC too much, then suddenly, MC said he was a diff soul and his bro is dead, it's rly a shock for ML, it feels like 'MC body', 'the family affection', 'the care of ML' and 'ML's love' for MC are originally for prevMC, but those things actually given to someone else who pretended to be MC and said he's amnesia (MC w/o memories) while the original died, ML feels betrayed and angry is imo, quite normal. I can't explain it rly good but I feel super sorry for ML more than MC when reading it, i even begging that MC is his real bro and 'recover' his memories, but bc MC is the original, so, now im rly glad :sushi_sigh:

Edit: forgot to add, ML actually also love MC w/o memory, it's just he feels like he'll betray his 'bro' so he's conflicted. He even drown in working once MC left him bc he's afraid he'll think of MC if he has nothing to do. But, then he know that MC rly his bro, he's regret it so much bc he told MC to go away. ML also told MC that he 'fall in love' twice w/ the same person.

I haven't finish it, but i think MC already kinda have affection for ML even before his memory lost though he didnt show it (though only for bro-feels), If only MC didnt get amnesia+only remember the prev life, &given more time to be w/ ML to understand ML feeling, i think he'll start to like ML bc MC knows the feeling of loving his own bro.

I like it, but at the same time also hate it, the author rly good playing with her readers feeling! :sushi_dead:

Last edited: Oct 21, 2017
    Heungbo, puu264, Blood A and 10 others like this.
  9. Rinfantasy

Rinfantasy so much to do so little time...

Reading List:
    Link
    I would have preferred ML reached this conclusion and resolved himself before finding out the truth though... oh well, could it have been worst

10. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    their love scene omg :blobnosebleed:

11. mereumsama

Reading List:
    Link
    :D:D In the car :blobupset::X3::love::love:

12. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    plus it's explained in detail :blobmelt:

Blood A and mereumsama like this.
  13. mereumsama

Reading List:
    Link
    A very nice treat ;) for our tormented souls after such a roller coaster ride :notworthy::sushi_dead:

Ease, Misaki Yata and clear like this.
  14. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, totally mend my glass heart xD

wait, there's smth like sequel ? though it's about Xu Shaoqian & An Yan (2nd bro) ?? omg the kichiku megane gong x playboy shou xDD also another novel about Shao Rong who inherited's MC assets ?

Last edited: Oct 21, 2017
    mereumsama likes this.
  15. mereumsama

Reading List:
    Link
    A sequel huh thats great . I knew about the doctor one but not one of his brother . So thanks for letting know.
    BTW will you be reading those sequels?

16. azure_sea

Reading List:
    Link
    do i hear DETAILS??? :aww::aww::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

omg, really?? it's soooo rare in chinese novels!
    will put this one on my MUST read list! :X3::X3:

17. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, im going to read the 'Endless City' first, the one w/ 2nd big bro bc sound interesting :blobmelt:
    Yup, detail, though if you compared to Chai Jidan's books, this one more mild &short, but still there's detail :blobnosebleed:

puu264, Hanaru, Blood A and 1 other person like this.
  18. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Was it told why prev!MC doesn’t like ML?

19. azure_sea

Reading List:
    Link
    Chai Jidan‘s books?? I didn‘t kkow that there are chinese novels out there with detailed smut (except for Pure Love), can you give me examples pls?? :aww::aww:
    Wanna read them :blobsmilehappyeyes:

20. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    You can find them on NU, It's called Are you addicted, Counterattack, Advance Bravely, there's also Feng Mang & The Ugly Man’s Big Transformation, though for these two, idk whether it's already reach the smut part, since im still waiting more translated chap for Feng Mang & Ugly Man's before start reading:sushi_peak:

Jeonjkook and Blood A like this.