Spoiler Rebirth of Malicious Empress of Military Lineage

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rena.anggreina, Jan 23, 2017.

1. Sasa

Sasa The bored bookworm

Reading List:
    Link
    A little bit continuation.

So SM back at her home after being kidnapped. [XJX sent her to her aunt( A Junzhu if I am not wrong), so her aunt sent a carriage for SM to go back with the pretext that the Junzhu's guard save SM, but SM was unconscious, so it took a while before she could be sent home. (This is the pretext to safeguard SM chastity.)] So after she come back, she found out her maternal cousin was injured while searching for her thus she brought a pastry for him while visiting him. After some encouraging word [This cousin right hand was injured so he could not used it to wield the sword anymore] and etc [p/sThis cousin have some feeling for SM], SM left the room. When the cousin try to reach for the pastry from the table, suddenly there is a wind and the plate with the pastry knocked off and broken into fragments. The cousin was confused since the window was closed, therefore there should not be any wind to knocked the plate off... Short while later XJX appear in SM room... *wink wink*

So he was like " Why is there no tea or snack to entertain the guest?
    SM: I did not even asked you to come."
    XJX: Even if I am not a guest, I should be considered as your ally, even not that, I am also your savior."
    XJX poured the tea as SM observed XJX who seemed to be in a bad mood. Then SM thought in her heart, who is this brave soul dare to cross this XJX.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2017
  2. shelvibie17

shelvibie17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow so much sweet moment between SM and XJX but recent translation is still so dark and bitter.

3. shelvibie17

Reading List:
    Link
    what chapter is SM kiss XJX when she act like empress ???

4. Sasa

Sasa The bored bookworm

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 118

5. shelvibie17

Reading List:
    Link
    still 30Ch ahead.........:cry:

Anks, missycin and Sasa like this.
  6. Vishaakha

Vishaakha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My feelings....

7. shelvibie17

Reading List:
    Link
    At least we need to wait around 4 month before the translation catch up.....:notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob:

8. Sasa

Sasa The bored bookworm

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, I can't help but wanted to spoil this so here goes... Damn it, XJX's shamelessness is sure something else!!!!

Okay so, Princess Ming An and XJX two shu brothers were killled by XJX, which increase the rage of the envoy. The emperor appointed FXY to work on that case. FXY met Princess Ming An brother and planted the seed that it might be the Shen General's family who was behind the scene. Once Pei Lang heard about this [ Pei Lang was currently the most trusted people of FXY] he quickly wrote a letter to SM to warn her. When SM received the letter, she felt something was amiss at the end of the letter when Pei Lang asked if she was having some connection with Rui Wang and therefore SM should instead asked Rui Wang to help her in dealing with all her problem so that it will not expanse her energy for it. Considering Pei Lang cautious temperament, SM thought that this was quite OOC for him, but based on writing this should be a genuine one so she just burned the letter away. Turn out, XJX took the original letter and asked his aide to reproduce the letter and erased Pei Lang warning for SM to distance herself from Rui Wang and instead put a fake content asking her to be close to Rui Wang instead.

After that, XJX was supposed to be away from capital, so he came to visit SM, giving her advice and asking her to go to the Pawn Shop if she encountered any problem. SM could not help but thought that this scene appeared like a husband who was instructing his wife while he was away on business.

As for XJX subordinate, they felt like XJX is getting moody day by day, he did not even allow his subordinate to address his tiger as [Jiao Jiao] = Chapter 151

P/S BTW Rui Wang is XJX new identity

9. shelvibie17

Reading List:
    Link
    If XJX not allow his suborninate to call the tiger as Jiao Jiao then, what the tiger call ???

10. missycin

missycin Pikachu is ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ and BL is (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm with you :cry::cry::cry:

That's so super cute!! Details like these is life :D

Snowwhitefox and wafflebeauty like this.
  11. Sasa

Sasa The bored bookworm

Reading List:
    Link
    Another spoiler of their sweet moment. [Chapter 174-175]

So FXY tried to start a discord by egging one of his brother to take SM as a wife (Side Princess). So SM dad and mom were in frantic, trying to think of a way to get out of this, since they did not want SM to suffer from marrying a Royalty. SM's cousin (The one who injured previously) offered to take her as his wife if SM willing. Apart from that Su Ming Feng's family (Due to a misunderstanding) also offered to take her hand into the family, even Feng An Ning offered her brother to SM. Pei Lang also offered to marry SM. XJX was pretty miffed when he learned about this, especially when he found out that his subordinate kept quiet about this matter for five days [He was not at the capital at that time] that he punished his subordinates even for a little bit of mistake....

So along the way, many stuff happened, until this one incident where XJX's identities were exposed to his aunt (The Junzhu who had previously assist SM during her kidnapping) who already thought that he was already dead. SM was worried about XJX since this aunt might alienated him due to this revelation that she decided to visit Rui Wang fu. She asked the bodyguard [the one XJX put to protect her] to bring her over, but the bodyguard refused saying that he cannot hold her since they were both man and woman... and SM was like "......" . So SM decided to climb over the wall instead. When she arrived at the backyard, she looked at how lonely XJX was, that she sat beside him. She told him that, this was all inevitable, so XJX asked her if she was trying to comfort him. SM said, "No, this is also a reminder to myself."

More talk about that and then

XJX: Do you know who I am?
    SM: From the early on I knew about you, to the end of our alliance, you are just a XJX.
    XJX: Oh [ Cue he backing SM towards the tree] Do you think that I am cruel?
    SM: I am also one.
    XJX: Do you know that I am not a good man?
    SM: I know. And I am also not a good person.

Some more words after that and BAM!! Deep Kiss!!!!! Of course some description of the KISS as well as SM feeling [ She kind of anticipated it a bit, and she was also confused about her own feeling but decided not to delve on it at the current moment.] when suddenly XJX asked about her plan in regard to her marriage.

XJX: Tell me the plan in regard to your marriage?
    SM: What plan?
    XJX: The Prince, Luo Ling, Su Minfeng, Feng Zixian and Pei Lang, who is the one that you choose to become your husband?
    SM:[ Seriously thinking about it]
    XJX: You really wish to marry one of them?
    SM: Why can't I marry any of them?
    XJX: You already kissed and touched me. You still dare to force me wear a green hat? Shen Miao, your gut sure is big.
    SM: It can't be that you want me to marry you?
    XJX: You have been so smart before.

Of course SM was shocked since she had never thought about their relatonship more than an allies, furthermore, both of them are currently from different country.

XJX: You did not have to be worried about the detail, just stay at home and and prepare the dowry as you wait for me.
    SM: When did I promise to marry you?
    XJX: Oh? I do not mind to cook the rice tonight.
    SM:......

More conversation between them and when SM tried to ask him for help.
    XJX: This husband will help you
    SM:..........

12. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    So she got kidnapped cause of him and then he asks for compensation when he saves her?... >->

Snowwhitefox likes this.
  13. Sasa

Sasa The bored bookworm

Reading List:
    Link
    In a sense yes??? Though it was Princess Ming An scheme

14. Sasa

Sasa The bored bookworm

Reading List:
    Link
    Another sweet moment for all of you. Chapter 184.

So the Emperor finally gave a decree that SM will marry Rui Wang (XJX), and Rui Wang gave her so much dowries [More than 10 pages if I am not mistaken] that her parent was so flabbergasted by it. Then, one day, SM went to Rui Wang fu and....

SM:Why did you call for me?
    XJX: Making clothes.
    SM:Making clothes?

[Cue XJX quickly hugged SM before letting her go, and because it was too fast, SM was stupefied by it]

XJX: Considering your temper, I guess that you are not going to obediently embroider your own wedding dress. So I am going to hire the best embroiderer to make your clothes; however , I did not know your size [Cue him looking at SM from her head to her toes] so I decided to hug you a bit.
    SM: Shameless, so shameless.
    XJX: Oh? But you seemed to like it a bit.
    SM: You surely know such a high mean, to actually hug someone to guess about their body size, I wonder if you had done such things previously to others?
    XJX: If you are jealous, you can also hugged me back.
    SM: Who are going to hug you? BTW, did you need to send so much dowries to me?
    XJX: Oh this? Actually I intend to send a little bit more than that.
    SM: .......

15. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, it was the crown prince that FXY egged on to take SM as cefei, the crown prince thinks it is advantageous for him because her father holds the military power. Because it was the crown prince, other noble families got scared to offer engagement to her and only those who really -or misunderstood- like her that has the guts to offer to marry her to escape the crown prince as even the emperor feels it was ok for the CP to have the Shen power.

wafflebeauty and Fuyuneko like this.
  16. shelvibie17

Reading List:
    Link
    OOOOHHH MMYYYYY GGGOOOODDDDDDDD...........
    I think i need to medical check up later, because i think i get diabetes...:blobsmilehappyeyes::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

17. shelvibie17

Reading List:
    Link
    @Sasa Would you give us more spoiler ???:aww::aww:

Snowwhitefox likes this.
  18. Sasa

Sasa The bored bookworm

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure~ I will try to spoil on the major sweet moment as I MTL it!!!

19. shelvibie17

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you....:blobsmilehappyeyes:

20. FlowingSong

FlowingSong Otome Isekai Reader and Trash ML Hater

Reading List:
    Link
    Ee?? Did you quote something from fs??
    Fs got a notif that you quoted fs? But fs can't find the quote????

chamchaworld likes this.