Spoiler Rebirth of Malicious Empress of Military Lineage

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rena.anggreina, Jan 23, 2017.

1. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Errr.... Nope? Maybe there's mistake in the notif?
    lol. He can't wait to cooking the rice?

2. FlowingSong

FlowingSong Otome Isekai Reader and Trash ML Hater

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhh alright!

3. Neelambori

Neelambori Silent Passerby

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like a pervert for asking but when do they get married? And when do they do it ? :X3:

ScriptWangfei and odanezz0_3 like this.
  4. smr85

smr85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But after the marriage when they go back to xjx country thing got sours, I want to strangle xjx, and the Mei beauty also show up there. Shen miao wonder how come she show up there, not in her own country. Cause SM expected this Mei beauty to come to last life hubby

odanezz0_3 likes this.
  5. Sasa

Sasa The bored bookworm

Reading List:
    Link
    To be honest, I am dreading to continue this you know~.. I mean, I regret for searching back the spoiler after their marriage just now... Right now I am at the part where she arrived at her new residence and I am not sure if I want to continue MTL-ing considering the spoiler I read... Aishhh this conflicting feeling.. It was like another 35 chapters to go for me anyway until the end (Excluding the extra)~

6. Neelambori

Neelambori Silent Passerby

Reading List:
    Link
    Why what happened

7. starbella

starbella Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg tell meee:cry: wat happened after they gt married n went back? Wat did tat mei watever do? N omg ill cry n wont believe in men again if XJX turns to be like every make lead ik:((((

_dreamlesscloud_ and Anks like this.
  8. ToastedRossi

ToastedRossi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I know what you're dreading, but it's a bit of a fakeout so you don't have to worry. However, I strongly feel that the story would have been better if the action stayed inside Mingqi the whole time.

9. Leiaia

Leiaia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's so cute☺

10. Luyan

Luyan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't wait too see SM drunk >.< C-can't wait...

And thanks for all the spoilers! I'm really thankful :love:

11. Sasa

Sasa The bored bookworm

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, I loathed all the chapters after she got married... all those misunderstanding... Damn it, I cried so many times.

[/Chapter 208 to Chapter 212:] ]

SM finally got the medicine only to find out that XJX was already healed. So, she decided to met the savior [Ye Sibling]. Turned out one of the savior was Mei Furen [ Current name Ye Mei/Li Mei]. Due to this, SM felt doubt as she was afraid that XJX might have some kind of link with Mei Furen, therefore, XJX, might be, in his past life, play some hand that lead to the death of Fu Ming and Wan Yu. Because of this SM decided not to visit XJX.

SM could not decided how she should viewed XJX if he indeed have some connection to Mei Furen. SM thought that, it will be much simpler if she did not she did not have a slightest affection for XJX. SM was afraid that her feeling will be mix up, which breed countless fear that make her unable to muster any courage to face him or the problem.SM also decided to kill that Ye's sibling, so she tasked Mo Qing for it, however, Pei Lang stopped her, saying that this was a bad move that might affect her relationship with XJX.

But SM could only say: I do not ave any other way to go. Maybe it was just that I did not have any fate with the Royal Family. In the past life she could not escape from being a chess piece. So what about it now?

After discussing for a bit, SM accompanied by her maid, went back to her room to find XJX was reading at her desk.

SM: Why did you come over? Did you already able to ... get out of your bed? [Today SM had met Mei Furen once again, so she did not want to see XJX for fearing her heart will be thrown off balance]
    XJX: It was already so late, how come you only come back just now?
    SM: I can't sleep so I decided to stroll around.
    XJX: Oh? You don't mean to say that you were spending time, drinking tea with Pei Lang?
    SM: What did you actually wanted to say?
    XJX: Half a month.
    SM: ......
    XJX:.......... I had woke up for half a month and yet, you only came to see me once. You should not forget that you are Ben Wang wife.
    SM:............
    XJX: I have been waiting for you here all night, and yet, you and Pei Lang spending time together playing chess and drinking tea. Shen Miao, tell me, do you like that scholar?

SM was already unable to sleep for several night, plus with provocation by XJX who kind of putting her in a pile of shit with Pei Lang and not to mention of her suspicions, so there was an inexplicable rage borne from her heart.

SM: What does that have anything to do with you?
    XJX: Your heart was truly like a rock. In your eyes, there were only scheming and plotting. In fact, since the beginning, your heart had not been moved by anything.

SM was actually quite sad for it. She had actually had fall in love a bit with XJX. If not, how come she was still hanging in balance in her decision to kill Mei Furen. So, some incident happened, and SM found out that XJX do not have any connection to Mei Furen. Thus, she decided to make up with him during his birthday, She even cooked something for him. Then, the birthday banquet happened, Mei Furen danced for XJX (The same dance [ in first life] that distract FXY from Wan Yu's song that meant to express her unwillingness to marry to other country). So SM was quite worried that XJX might fall for that but XJX did not show any reaction to it. Some people also pushed SM to perform, so SM played Wan Yu's song. She explained that the first part of the song was about the Princess unwillingness to be married over, as for the second part, it was the grief of the Queen towards the death of the princess. Mei Furen could not help but felt that the song was directed to her. Since SM was overwhelmed with sadness, she excused her self for a bit and when outside where she end up being stabbed by an assassin and fall into coma along side with Pei Lang.

Luo Tan who could not take anymore and decided to spill the secret which had kind of trigger the estrangement between SM and XJX.

Luo Tan: Even though it was nothing, she was also a girl who had been spoiled since young. Searching for such things in that valley, I am afraid even the commoner girl will not dare to do so. She barely have time to sleep before she quickly took an action. Even after she sacrificing everything, she was still short of point from that Ye's sibling. I know that it was the truth that those Ye's sibling have cured your poison, However, that doesn't mean that all the effort that my little cousin had mustered was any less inferior! And yet, she decided not to explain it to you since it was the truth that she is not by your side when you wake up. But did you know that she had never left your bedside for several days before she decided to go out to search for your cure? Can't you see that she had decided to pursue such mindless clue just because she care for you? Or it is, the only good things that you could see are the care given by those Ye family's sibling?? Now that my little cousin had come to this point, I could feel nothing but grievances for her. Back at that time before your marriage, did His Highness still remember all those promise that you had given to her? But you can not even put your trust on her. Beyond everything, you should not even doubt her sincerity towards you.

[I guess that when all these chapters are properly translated, my tears are going to really flood]

Last edited: Sep 24, 2017
  12. Raizel_Kertia

Raizel_Kertia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was going to sleep but for some reason I read this, now I cant do that anymore :'v </3

Kittsune and kiara8 like this.
  13. Sasa

Sasa The bored bookworm

Reading List:
    Link
    A little bit from their past life. Another sad chapter

Chapter 213

So there was a banquet, and SM looked how FXY favoured Mei Furen and her son rather than the Crown prince [ Fu Ming] and Crown Princess [Wan Yu] despite their effort to be close to their father. So she feeling a little bit of despair that she took a bottle of wine and went to the garden where she stumbled upon XJX.

SM: Li’an Houfu.... Young Mater Xie?
    XJX: It seemed that the Queen of FXY is a drunkard.

After some times XJX decided to left when.

SM: Please wait.

SM stared at XJX, quite drunk at that time. Since before, she had never drink the wine, however the saying that a cup of wine capable in giving solution to one worries was truly not a false info. People who are drunk tended to be relaxed, easy and will act in a way they they usually don’t.

SM: I heard that you are going to the northern part of the country?
    XJX: Did Niang Niang have something to say?
    SM: Young talent with fine and brilliant characters, in this world, there surely none other than you.
    XJX:.........
    SM: I heard from father that, that place is terrible and treacherous, with plenty of toxic snake and full of dangerous trap that could easily kill someone.
    XJX: This small minister thanks for your reminder.
    SM: Bengong will drink this bowl of wine for you, so you must come back in triumph.
    XJX: It seemed that the Emperor has been treating Niang Niang coldly.

SM quickly drank the wine and handed the bowl to XJX.

SM: Your turn.
    XJX:....Why should I drink?
    SM: You and Bengong are on the same boat.
    XJX: Who is the same boat with you?

XJX looked at SM, amused, as SM pushed the bowl into his lips making some of the wine sprinkled into his clothes. However, SM looked at XJX in satisfaction as she laugh.

SM: You and I have already drink a bowl of wine with affection. I will be waiting for your triumphant return, to accompany Bengong to see the fireworks.
    XJX: Niang Niang should asked the Emperor to watch it with you.
    SM: Bengong had never watch it with him.

XJX looked at the woman in front of him who looked so sad with her shoulder drooped down that his heart turned soft for her.

XJX: Alright, this small minister promise you.
    SM: That how it should be. Ah, it is not enough to have a verbal promise. I need to give you a token for that.

SM thought for a moment, before reaching out for her hair pin. Her servant girl was afraid of her action since this could be considered as a treacherous act for a Queen to give something to other man that she quickly suggest SM to give the red trinket on her wrist. Hearing her maid suggestion, SM quickly took it off and fastened on XJX's wrist.

SM: This is the token from Bengong, so you must come back in triumph.
    XJX: This small minister thanked the Queen for the rewards. This small minister did not have anything to give back to you, but perhaps you have some wish that this small minster could help to fulfill?
    SM: Wish?
    XJX: If this small minister manage to come back in triumph, this small minister hope to at least fulfill one of your wish.
    SM: Deal.
    XJX: Deal.

So SM woke up not remembering anything from last night. And XJX also started to go to his destination the next day. When XJX looked at that trinket, it seemed that SM had knotted it in a way that it could not be open without it being cut.

Ji Yu Shu [From the pawn shop]: Isn’t that something worn by a woman, why did you wear it?
    XJX: I drank a farewell wine yesterday and make some promises. I will definitely come back here again. Let's go.

14. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    SM's past life is so tragic :cry:

_dreamlesscloud_ and kiara8 like this.
  15. shelvibie17

shelvibie17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Woaaah
    The misunderstanding is really suck:notlikeblob:

Sasakira likes this.
  16. missycin

missycin Pikachu is ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ and BL is (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Reading List:
    Link
    Mei Furen is the bane of SM's lives, both lives :blobdevil::blobangery:

_dreamlesscloud_ and Anks like this.
  17. Sasa

Sasa The bored bookworm

Reading List:
    Link
    Another sad part. The first life. Though no SM here. Chapter 214. Pei Lang POV and XJX POV.. Mind you that this is a MTL. I just pick up the best part. It did not represent the whole chapter.

(Pei Lang POV)

So SM had lost everything, her child, her family that FXY decided to kill her. All of this came from Pei Lang suggestion that he [should eliminate all the root]. Pei Lang regretted his advice since he had never thought that FXY will sacrifice his own son [Fu Ming] that he felt overwhelmed guilt when he looked at SM.

So, FXY announced that SM had died due to an illness while he burned down the cold palace was burned for three days and three night, however, this unable to burn Pei Lang regret away. Thus, PL went to a temple to meet a monk to resolves his constricted heart, however the monk look at him while shaking his head saying :The only cure for the heart disease came from the heart itself. The reason you are always haunted by the nightmare is because you had owed to that person. She is always there because she had not found the way to settle her anger. Unable to live yet unable to be free from it.

So PL tried to ask for a redemption.

Monks: To correct the mistake of the past, one need to do it over, if it requires benefactor’s life would benefactor willing to?
    PL: I am willing
    Monk: This benefactor should go back
    PL: Why?
    Monk: Even if benefactor are willing, we still need to wait for an opportunity.
    PL: What kind of opportunity?
    Monk: This monk could not revealed any more than that.

PL was resigned. He thought about SM wish? What could it be. SM had been living miserably, watching the death of her own children and PL could imagine that the things that she would like to see is the death of her enemies. Since there is a chance for a redemption, he decided that he will wait for that opportunity. This life is long and he is willing to use his life to restore all mistake that he had done upon SM

--------------
    (XJX POV)

GY: Did you found the body of Queen SM?
    JYS: I already inquired about it. It seemed that they burned down the cold palace that even her clothes was not spare.
    SY: FXY truly hate gossip that he took such a drastic measure.
    JYS: SM is truly pitiful, if General Shen is still alive, will it come to this?
    XJX: It will only led to a self-destruction.

XJX looked at the trinket on his wrist. The color of the trinket has faded a bit, but it was still tightly knotted. Even in the many times he was on the battlefield, this trinket did not once fall off. Thinking of that night, when that woman coolly and happily pray for his triumph, XJX could not help but shook his head. He could not imagine that major changes had happened in the last few years.

He was indeed triumphant, and also intended to come back to celebrate with her, watching the firework and fulfill her wish. Who knows that the person was no longer here, leaving no chance in this lifetime.

XJX: We will start the siege tomorrow morning.

(Pei Lang POV)

Today, this gloomy weather was similar to the day when SM died.

He had waited for a long time and finally the awaiting day arrived.

The enemy is coming, and FXY and his wife live are about to come to its end. Finally SM dream will be fulfilled

He had made the mistake, and finally the opportunity to make amend has come.

Your wish will be soon fulfilled. Unfortunately, it was not me who are going to fulfill it for you

(XJX’s POV)

FXY: Xie Jing Xie
    XJX: Long time no see, the children of Fu clan.

Mei Furen stared at XJX. She was afraid for her life that she blame FXY in her heart for having no ability that this good dynasty will be over. She looked at the man in front of her, so handsome in his own extravagance that her heart could not help but moved.

XJX frowned before asking JYS

XJX: SM lose to this kind of woman?
    JYS: Yes. Even though her general appearance is pretty, I really do not know how this emperor eyes work.
    FXY: If you want to kill me, just kill. What with all of these nonsenses.
    XJX: Benwang did not want to kill you, I am too lazy to personally use my own hand. However, Benwang owed your little queen a wish. This is the conclusion that Benwang had prepared for you for a long time. Whether it is in public or private, everything need to be returned to its original state.

He spread his hand and GY put a bow on it. XJX pulled the bow as he aimed it.

Towards Mei Furen who was standing on the city wall

The arrow did not goes into her heart, just barely missing it, making the blood kept flowing, appearing quite shocking. Mei Furen was dizzy with pain. FXY who originally calmed started to change.

The most terrible thing in the world is not death, but waiting for death to come.

XJX smiled and GY hand him another two silver arrows.

He put the two arrows on top of the longbow, and then whistled.

Tens of thousands troops pulled the bows, all the arrows aimed towards those two people on the tower.

XJX: I am sorry, Emperor. I had been entrusted by that girl to take your dog life.
    XJX: Released

Tens of thousands of arrows ferocious fly toward the two person on the wall as it devoured those two people.

JYS: Hey, third brother, the palace is on fire, do we need to put it out?
    XJX: No need. It’s clear that the palace is not clean and I am more than happy to burn it.
    JSY: What do you mean by that?

XJX looked at the sky thinking about the lonely figure who had been drinking by herself.

XJX. This dynasty has failed you so Benwang decided to bring down the empire for you [Not entirely sure of this sentences.]. This is probably your wish.

XJX did not notice that the trinket that had been firmly tied on his wrist, which had followed him for many years without falling off was suddenly disconnected and sinked into the floor of fire and turned into ashes.

And no one heard, within the ashes, a woman's long sigh.

18. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    :cry: SM is pitiful she deserves better and whatever you guys think I always blame her parents. You just don't trust others to take care of your child, I don't think I need to emphasize more you definitely not give them to your step family.

19. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    You can't blame the parents. They were honest people, their families were honest (the father of the father of SM at least ), they were brought up being honest. Is it wrong to think that your blood relatives are good people? Especially if you haven't seen any disturbances before. And the child didn't talk bad about the relatives, the past SM even liked some of them. What the parents did wrong is not trying to educate her better, not being long with her. I blame them for that.

20. Sasa

Sasa The bored bookworm

Reading List:
    Link
    Alright!! There should be light at the end of the dark tunnel... Let's continue with some spoiler on their sweet moment. Anyway, This is a MTL. Consistency and accuracy is not guaranteed. Chapter 216- Chapter 217

OK, So SM woke up and she finally knew all the back stories that happened after her death. So SM and XJX finally spent their time together, dispelling the rumors about their impending divorce. That night, SM came into XJX room, bringing a wine, saying that she wanted to accompany him having a dinner.

XJX: SM, are you drunk?
    SM: I'll accompany you for a dinner, so, how can there be no wine?
    XJX: You should remembered what had happened when you drink wine that one time. Shen Jiao Jiao, you should pay attention to your sense of proportion.

SM looked so charming while she was drunk that XJX could not help but get sulky thinking that others might be able to see her such appearances. He felt like he wanted to hide her from others.

So XJX tried to earnestly warned SM: You must never drink outside. If you wanted to have a drink, it must be in the presence of me. You cannot drink, especially in front of other people... Shen Jiao Jiao, are you listening to me?
    SM continued to drink and said: This was indeed a fragrance wine
    XJX: Are you ignoring me now?
    SM: You are not going to drink?
    XJX: Hey, you are going to get really drunk you know. That is not the way you drink that wine. This is like a cow chewing on a peony.
    SM: No one should dare calling me a cow who chewed on a peony.
    XJX: ............

XJX really felt that a wine could truly change one's personality. So, some conversation after that and after a while, SM decided to tell XJX how she came to know about so many things by saying that she had a long dream in regard to her future. XJX was quite skeptical but he knew that rather than a dream, this might actually be a true incident because SM was able to waltz around so many events unscathed despite being a boudoir girl who did not have much resources at hand.

XJX then went out of a room for a while and called for his secret spy to investigate Li Mei/ Ye Mei/Mei Furen based on SM story. XJX was also pretty jealous when he thought that SM had married FXY in her dream plus feeling furious with FXY who had led SM to such outcome. XJX mind was in a state of chaos that he went to the yard and ended up playing with the tiger, Jiao Jiao. After a while, he went back to his room, he was still feeling quite wide awake, so he took off his robe and decided to just sit for a while when he saw a suspicious bundle on his couch.

XJX: What are you doing?
    SM: I am currently offering myself as your pillow.
    SM: Previously, Li Fei told me that in order to capture someone heart, especially between a man and woman, it is necessary for them to offer themselves as a pillow.
    XJX: What kind of mess are you talking about?
    SM: I have something that I would like to discuss with you.

XJX quickly went to the table to pour a cup of herbal tea and as he drank it, it gave a little comfort that his fast beating heart started to dull a little bit.

XJX: I am not a man who took advantage of other.

XJX could not hear anything for a while that he felt a bit strange, however when he turned around, he could not help but sprayed out the tea inside his mouth. It was unknown when SM has disrobed herself, leaving only her undergarment as she looked at XJX.

SM: Is it because I am too ugly? That’s why you refused to touch me?
    XJX quickly bundled her up with the quilt before he tempted to do something about her, saying: You are really drunk.
    SM: You and I are husband and wife, shouldn’t we act like a couple?
    XJX: Currently, you are drunk... We will talk about this in another day.
    SM: Didn’t you say that you will gave me two months? That promised time already passed a long time ago. [Previously, XJX told SM that he will not touch her for two months, however after that SM has to surrender her body to him]
    XJX: I am not going to take advantage over you. What kind of person do you think I am?
    SM: I know. That’s why I am here to fulfill your wish.
    XJX:.............

So XJX decided to walk out the room, he afraid that he will not be able to hold himself back. Furthermore he wanted to respect SM and unwilling to take her in her drunken state. When he was about to get up, SM quickly grabbed XJX by his neck.

SM: No!
    XJX:........
    SM: Only for today, after this, I will repent.
    XJX: Repent?
    SM: Bengong see that you are truly beautiful. For Bengong to fancy you, are truly your blessing. It was not that bad to follow Bengong home, you know?
    XJX:...........

XJX could not help but remember the scene from two years ago.

XJX: With you?
    SM: Bengong promised you a rich and prosperous life.
    SM: If you do not want to, Bengong will find someone else. If you miss Bengong offer, you will regret it for a lifetime.
    XJX: You wanted to find someone else? You are one arrogant Queen. You want me to wait on you, and yet still thinking about other men? I am really not happy, do you want to be punished?
    SM: Look at this!
    XJX: Where did you get this from?
    SM: Mother gave it to me, so Bengong would like to explore this book with you.
    XJX: Explore?
    XJX: This small minister will naturally serve Niang Niang well, it just that, will Niang Niang truly not going to regret this?
    SM: If you miss Bengong, you are the one who are going to regret it for a life time.

XJX no longer speak and with a wave of his sleeves, the candle inside the room was swept away. There was only a low voice in the darkness.

XJX: You're right.

If I miss you, I will regret it for a lifetime.

[The morning after]

SM felt like her head was about to split open that she subconsciously turned over, however, she felt something was blocking her way. Drowsily, SM opened his eyes and become completely stunned. She was lying in the arms of a man, his hands were also tightly embraced her waist. When she looked up, she could see a handsome face, that pair of peach long eyes and a faint smile.

SM heart suddenly exploded.

What happened yesterday night? Why couldn’t she remember anything?

She tried to get up, however her whole body was in ache and pain. The sudden movement made the quilt slide down from her body, revealing some obvious traces.

SM: ?

Scattered on the ground were clothes, there were also wine bowl casually stacked on the table, there was some kind of inexplicable fragrance in the air. Even if she was slow, this was still quite obvious to her, right?

XJX: Already woke up?
    XJX: Last night, you were very brave, are you already afraid now?
    XJX: Did you know what you did last night?
    SM: Yes, you bedded me.
    XJX: No, you bedded me. You told me to wait on you.

SM nearly chocked her saliva.

I did? Me, a queen who oversee the six palaces? XJX must have lied to me.

XJX: You told me to follow you and you guaranteed that I will have a promising and prosperous wealth in my future.
    SM: It just a drunk words, why did you took it seriously. Moreover, how do I know if you are not lying to me?
    XJX: Yes ah, you also said that your mother had send you something, that you need to discuss it with me, let me do it for you. Do you remember this book?

Shen Miao just took a glance when she felt like vomiting blood.

This book was given to her by LXY [SM mom] to teach her, cough, about the boudoir secret. This thing was among her things, XJX could not possibly find it. So she definitely had come for XJX? What had she done with XJX? She really did let XJX to "wait on her"?

XJX: Last night, you had pulled me into this whole things, I thought of only exploring the front page, since the time is still long, there is no need to be in hurry, but you are really hard to be satisfied/ but you are too thirsty [ Not sure about this], all these extremely difficult posture, also wanted to try some ...
    SM: Stop! Since you know that it was wrong to drink so much, why didn’t you stop me?
    XJX: How would I dare? [Cue XJX grievance look] If I did not let you, you told me that you will have to cut my head."
    SM:...........
    XJX: You also told me that tonight also you wanted to continue with your exploring.
    SM: We will not do it tonight.
    XJX: Did you regret it?

SM looked at the red trinket on XJX wrist before looked down shyly [You know the red trinket that she gave XJX in her past life which helped her to reincarnate back to this lifetime]

SM: I did not regret it.

Just felt a little shy

SM: Why did I have to feel regret about it?
    XJX: Really?
    SM: Really!

SM felt like running when she was being stared by XJX

XJX: I see.
    SM: What?
    XJX: Last night, no matter what it is, you refused to stop. So I did not have a good look on your wounds, although it is just some skin trauma, we also need to carefully look at it."
    SM: No, no, I will do it myself...
    XJX: That is not going to happen...

XJX quickly hold her with his body. SM really could not escape from it.