Spoiler Rebirth of Malicious Empress of Military Lineage

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rena.anggreina, Jan 23, 2017.

1. Aster Anemone

Aster Anemone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Elv

Elv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't read the raws, need the English translation, but I can't seem to be able to read the latest few chapters.

3. Aster Anemone

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Lavenderia

Lavenderia 『Glow』『Daughter of Heyu』『Tea Lover』『Foodie』

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers!
    Much appriciated ~ :cookie:

Aster Anemone likes this.
  5. Aster Anemone

Reading List:
    Link
    Is ML going to know about MC's reincarnation before his marriage?

6. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    No... He doesn't know about her rebirth (second chance) thing. But later...after their marriage (more to after their misunderstood cleared), MC told him about the long dream she had when she was sick before...how because of these dream, she opened her eyes to see more. ML found even it is sound impossible, he believed her as it is reasonable base how there is some thing that MC knows but he know that there is no one that behind mc. He too concerned as there is no him.in mc's dream...

(I think there is some spoiler about this in previous post)...

7. Aster Anemone

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you :). Yeah I remember reading it but I couldn't find it now when I was browsing though the posts. I was hasty I think as I am reading novel via mtl and coulnd't take this suspense anymore so was going through posts (again) in a hurry and in hurry even if the the thing is right before your eyes one in unable to grasp it :D.

8. falcon92

falcon92 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, I am wondering about the Chen younger sister

She was already rescuied
    But did she ever appear again or their family afterwards?
    Kinda interested on what may happen and their interaction

9. Lavenderia

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone please spoil me about Shen Dong Ling from the second Shen household. The daughter of Wan Niang concubine. :cookie:

10. Aster Anemone

Reading List:
    Link
    She tried to play smart by matchmaking MC and Prince Huo from the neighboring kingdom so that MC will go away from the country. But MC out-played her. Things happen like;
    -Dongling planned a chance encounter of Prince and Mc
    -MC was late to the meeting point because of an accident on the way and she and her cousin were taking the victim to the doc.
    -Meanwhile Prince was murdered, the Crown Prince was on the scene so he was accused.
    -Dongling and her husband were the ones who arranged the meeting and called Crown Prince to enjoy the show so they were jailed as accomplices.
    -Because of political pressure from the neighboring country Crown Prince was to beheaded.
    -I am not cleared what happen to the jailed cousin family. But she sent message to MC and Mc refused to meet her.

11. Lavenderia

Reading List:
    Link
    Bless you and thank you :blobmelt:

12. Regalia1896

Regalia1896 Lady Sagittarius of the Moonlight Procrastinators

Reading List:
    Link
    Just like her mother- she doesn't know when to sit the f*** down in front of Bengong!:blobdevil: I want to travel back in time and bring them the wonderful learning track Humble by Minister of Etiquette Kendrick Lamar...:hmm:

13. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for all the spoilers!! Especially that cute moments between MC&ML!! Wow, I can't wait for them! :blobmelt:

14. ToastedRossi

ToastedRossi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is only one character who knows about it in specific detail:
    Pei Lang. He was the cause of the reincarnation to begin with, due to his love for the Empress Shen Miao and guilt over how poorly he treated her.

There are a couple of mystics who know about reincarnation in general and that Shen Miao is the beneficiary, but they're more akin to the with Witches in Macbeth than they are proper characters.

15. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    Dong ling fate
    Will she die or kill

Lavenderia likes this.
  16. AmySuzyAhn

AmySuzyAhn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are those two spy in the latest chapter, those people that the ML was talking about? That he said along the line of 'they have arrived' to his friends or are they somebody different?

17. starbella

starbella Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So wen mei furen ran away to another country, how did prince ding fell fr her?

18. Eristol

Eristol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She ran away to Ming Qi and Prince Ding met her and fell for her beauty and intelligence so made her his concubine like last life.

19. Eristol

Reading List:
    Link
    Let me add another adorable moment.

So Xjx was mad because SM wasn't doing anything about her impending marriage and dragged her away when she was in the palace to confront her. He tightly pinned her to a wall and angrily stated "Luo Ling, Feng Zixian, Su Mingfeng and now Pei Lang? So many heroes to save you, I really underestimated you!" And then was being mean to her almost causing her to cry in anger until she got saved by his aunt from before.
    Later at night, shen miao closed the window and was sleeping only for him to sneak into the room on his own. He noticed a pendent and ring on her window sill left by her cousin Luo Ling. He tossed them to his servant and told him to get rid off anything anyone gives her. Then he goes like "sleeping so peacefully even after all I said? You sure have guts. Since I helped you so much, how about paying me back?" And then pinned down the sleeping shen miao. She felt something heavy on her and a warm breath on her face and jerked up from sleep yelling "What exactly are you trying to do?" And he goes "what do you think?" During their struggle accidentally her clothes get half opened causing her to blush in embarrassment and anger, he being a gentleman wraps her up in a blanket like a silkworm pupa only leaving her head outside and carries her to the bed. She got tired and stopped moving when his face is suddenly in front of hers saying slowly, "So, which one are you going to marry?" She retorts back "What does that have to do with you? We are just allies! Why are you trying to interfere in my personal life? Whether i get married or have children it's got nothing to do with you!"
    He smiles evilly "So....we are allies huh?"
    Shen miao nodded.
    "Allies can't interfere in each others lives?"
    Shen Miao continued to nod.
    "Then now we are no longer allies!"
    He said that and pecked her lips causing her to be stupefied.
    "This should be able to interfere in your business" saying that he got up and looked at her condescendingly.
    "Listen and listen well, whether you get married or have children and everything that follows, it will only happen if this prince allows you to." Saying that he jumped off the window and disappeared.

20. Eristol

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, also I wanted to tell about Mei Furen's ending in this lifetime.
    Mei Furen runs away from XJX's country to Ming Qi and successfully becomes FXY's favored concubine just like last time. However, she steals XJX's war plan and strategy notes along with her from her foster father's (prime minister) office. But it was a trap Shen Miao laid out for her as they were her personally handcrafted fakes. XJX knew about it so he decided to play around with FXY for a bit by losing the first few rounds deliberately to make him believe they were real, and then gaining consequent victories till even the Ding capital was breached. And to take revenge for his beloved wife, he decided to spread some rumors like Mei Furen was actually a spy from his country causing FXY to go enraged as he hated betrayal the most. The formerly loved and favored concubine Mei furen was kept imprisoned in a dirty cell with shackles on her hands and feet completely naked and her pretty face was ruthlessly burned using hot iron bar and one of her eyes were gouged out i think. Her toes were bitten by rats but she couldn't do anything about it. Finally, FXY visited her before the country's fall. When he was accusing her for betrayal, she finally showed her true color to him as she declared that his fate wouldn't be any better than hers cause his enemy is Xie Yuan (XJX) then she finally stabbed him in the weak spot "At first I thought Shen Miao was just lucky woman as she has everything, wealth, family, a splendid husband, but it seems I was wrong. She was cleverer than i gave her credit for. She already knew this would happen. She chose Xie Yuan, not you but him. This alone proves that in her eyes you don't hold even hold a candle to that man." When she said this FXY felt a pang of grievance or something along the line about Shen Miao choosing XJX over him but the next moment he exploded with anger as he ordered all of her limbs to be cut off and her torso with her head to be used as "human trash can" where people will spit or throw trash inside her mouth (argh, so gross, this guy is too much). That's how she prays the price for stealing everything away from Shen Miao in her previous life.