Spoiler Rebirth of the Marquis’ Di Daughter (formerly: Rebirth of high female entropy) spoiler

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by ChuChi, Jul 16, 2017.

1. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    just found this today after binge reading HM spoilers, so tried it and want to ask if anyone can give me spoilers because i want to know if there is an ML. If yes, who is he and when he will appear. Especially her revenge against all those who wronged her.

If no, can anyone help me and link me to some raws? There was no link in the translator site and as of this moment, there was no chinese character available in NU page for me to use to search... thanks to anyone who can help.... :)

http://www.novelupdates.com/series/rebirth-of-high-female-entropy/

2. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    dang, you beat me by a hair lol. I also want some spoilers too <3

3. Evelyn Guz

Evelyn Guz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    SPOILER! SPOILER! :barefoot::barefoot::X3::X3::X3: i want to know, how is she going to handle against this mother and daughter duo? this stepsister is so poisonous, and the husband, I want someone to tell me if he scheme with the su family and the stepsister to kill MC.... I don´t now, I don´t understand that part.:sick::sick:

4. kaguya0401

kaguya0401 aka Xia (fledgling editor & TL'er)

Reading List:
    Link
    Also want to know some spoilers...

5. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    The transition seem like it's from mtl. But I'm still hoping for spoilers! *pray*

6. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ikr?! No offense to translator, thanks for taking time to find and translate it for us, but it is quite similar to a mtl so i was hoping to find a link in their site cause i can't sit still waiting for all those a-h***s to get their comeuppance.

7. Kittsune

Kittsune Just your everyday Lurking Fox

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanna know spoilers! The sypnosis was very interesting and makes me want to read it but since there is only 2 chapters I have it on hold.

8. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    @ChuChi , the chinese name is this 重生之高门嫡女

Victuuri and ChuChi like this.
  9. Victuuri

Victuuri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks @elparis @Victuuri, i'll start reading this now... i hope it's already completed... *crossfingers*

elparis and Victuuri like this.
  11. Victuuri

Victuuri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From the raw it's completed.
    Yes, go read and please spoil us later :ROFLMAO::D

12. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I knew it was gonna be MTL from seeing 'entropy female' in the title... So I won't even bother reading the translation, might as well read the raws myself >_>;. A dictionary might have helped the translator a little, but who am I to criticize. BTW, entropy female is the google translation for di nu - daughter born of the legal wife - legitimate daughter.

I'm currently going over the raws, chapter 36, no ML yet, so I'm guessing it's a slow pace. The plot is very typical, hardly anything surprising. The villains take forever to get out of the picture. The MC's father is as stupid as they come - he forgives the stepmom every single time without checking facts, despite being shown time and again that she plots against his children. Right now she's in the middle of some mild punishment (being locked up in her room, not allowed to go out without his permission) for the tiny crime of trying to get another concubine to miscarry and making sure that his other concubines either died or miscarried over the years. I don't know if he loves her that much or he's braindead. Got no hope for this dude.

The MC is shrewd enough and takes pleasure in slowly edging the villains to their doom, so at least that makes it interesting to read and follow. But this really makes me want to read The Fierce Illegitimate Miss, where she deals with things quickly and with force, ah. There's just so much talking and talking and trapping people with words here... The stepmom is such an eloquent speaker, she can get out of any trouble (cause everyone else is irreparably stupid). It just gets me annoyed and I want someone to slap her silly...

13. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was heartbreaking a bit in the last few chapters, so many twist and turns... there is a ML that was a bit older than her... he should appear in the middle if the novel, Xiao Xiao Hua, not sure about his first name just that he is th Ming Jun Wang, he appears to be a great military juvenile general?, and the most obssessive male rival for her is the Nanzhao emperor Xiao Tian Ye..

Edit: still in the middle of reading, just jumped to the ending... hehe:whistle:

Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
    Aeiru28 likes this.
  14. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh man, the chapters are bloody long... I think I suffered through 67 or so chapters, then skipped to the side chapters. I'm still curious about how the story develops, but I can read better stories too. So I've decided to give up and maybe revisit the translated novel later. This novel tired me out. I'm beyond feeling bad for the MC. Every corner she turns, some scheme waits for her. It' endless fighting within the family, and no one ever does anything to resolve it - the stepmom and stepsis get some temporary punishments, but they're still alive and scheming worse and worse stuff. The MC does manage to wear them down, tho. The stepsis currently has a lame foot, the stepmom might give birth to a baby with birth defects (thanks to the insidious grandma). I skimmed ahead, and even one of the concubines, whom the MC was helping and pitting against stepmom, turns against the MC in a moment of stupidity. The MC overcomes all and turns their schemes around, but there's simply no break. Same old immortal villains coming back again and again and again and again to scheme against MC... The stepsis is impulsive and dumb tho, so that makes MC's job easier.

The ML is as unexciting as they go, as is the romance. At least in the first half of the novel. So far (ch 67 or so), he's appeared 3 times and mentioned a few more, of which they've interacted once. In addition, he thinks the MC is too vindictive/vicious, but I guess he'll change his mind later, meh. They get married around the middle mark, and the marriage is unexciting too. I didn't read about the events leading up to it, but apparently, it was to save her from some other trouble, and I'm guessing the MC's benefactor (a princess) was involved in the decision, since he didn't appear to be all that excited about it, and the MC was hoping they'll have a marriage based on respect. And he only realizes he might love her after they sleep together. Though he acknowledges he's been thinking about her. Compared to him, I prefer the psychopath rival ML, even though I hate him. At least he's exciting to read about. And he's obsessed about the MC, though he sucks at expressing love. He was crushed when he learned the MC married someone else while he was away from the capital.

I didn't read about the married life, but I'm expecting more scheming from new people and so on. I'm not too excited to check whether I'm right. There's a side story later with a what-if scenario (I think) where she marries the psycho ML instead, and although it starts very oppressive, they end up as a happy couple (after some scheming from other people). The psycho ML is still crazy jealous, but he's not acting evil anymore, since the MC is there to give him love. He grew up in a very cold and hostile family, so he was cynical and cold himself, and also very mercurial. His first meeting with the MC was the worst - he was about to kill her brother. Then he was about to kill her too. All because her stupid brother broke into the hunting grounds and the psycho ML suspected he might have overheard some secret plans of his. Normally, he's not that quick to kill people, not that I hate him less for it. He's just infinitely more interesting than the ML.

Don't get me wrong, the novel's not that bad. I suppose I'm just tired of the intrigues genre, if I can call it that. It would've been fine if the novel had less chapters, so the plot was more snappy and we got resolutions at a timely fashion. But it just drags on for too long and it gets tiresome to read about. At least if the ML was interesting and showed up more often, or the romance was exciting, I might have read through it all. But I was just forcing myself to click on the next chapter, so I'll pass... I'll come back to it some other time. I hope I didn't discourage others to read it. It's still entertaining, especially if you like seeing the MC outsmart others and slowly lead her enemies to downfall.

15. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You are right, it definitely drags on, but the thought of what will happen to all her oppressors kept me going on... i actually like the thought of the psycho lead, he was initially liken to some ML of some novels because oh his sob sorry family matter and his rogue-like manners to her and definitely his unconditional love to her, she even actually harbors some love to him but it seems she was too jaded by her first life that she hadn't managed to fully accept him in the end.

The ML was a stupid man, who was too noble for his own good. I actually thought that he was one of those super untouchables males but it seems that he was just too "deep", to tell the truth i think the author lacks to have him grow as a character, he just appeared, but because his love is the deep, silent and thoughtful type, the MC became receptive to him.

All others became obsessed to her because she stand out too much because of her grace and temperament, it doesn't help that she was beautiful too. The other most annoying was the crown prince, in the later end of the novel when the emperor changed. He became too forward and aggressive that he managed to scare MC because he was too cruel in his schemes that he can sacrifice anyone just for the throne. If not his father having a soft spot for ML, he would've gotten MC as no one can fight the imperal power he wields. There are only two other that has pure intentions to her, and that is her maternal cousin and one of the imperial grandsons, same age as the other interests as they are all cousins, but they were rejected by MC.

Edit: so ok, both potential ML, Xiao Tian Ye the psycho and Xiao Chong Hua the boring, redeemed themselves pretty good at the end of the novel. Though they seem to release their inner child with a full dose of vinegar.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2017
  16. AquaticSilver

AquaticSilver Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like this novel cuz of the sypnosis too. Im sucker for FL revenge plot kind of novels.
    For some reason, the current chapters, i feel like reading through mtl. No offense to the translator. Love how you manage to translate it. I need spoilers or the raw please.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2017
  17. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    Does MC have any admirers? If yes who and how they meet? How they fell in love?

18. Wulin

Wulin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want know this too! Please someone can spoil me about that

19. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    Reading this spoiler about side story(?) make me want to ship the psycho male rival....sadly in this story he is not the ML :cry::cry:

chamchaworld likes this.
  20. Yum

Yum Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are in this novel that girl who hates MC and loves ML? That are always trying harm MC?