Request Recommend me a mmorpg

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by Daike1234, Feb 20, 2017.

1. ballster147

ballster147 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. sidiusn

sidiusn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    final fantasy XIV a realm reborn. loads of stuff to do :p

3. Faust

Faust NUF Silent Ninham

Reading List:
    Link
    PSO2, Black Desert, well and FFXIV

4. Green Apple

Green Apple Actually I'm secretly an orange.

Reading List:
    Link
    The only mmorpg I liked are Perfect world (before it started to go shit) and Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn. Also try Vindictus if you want some really good PvE action

5. not_here

not_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nexia...

6. UncleOddball

UncleOddball Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wakfu, imagine final fantasy tactics but mmo and with ~15 classes to choose from

7. Allchemic

Allchemic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Runescape, better game that you will play in your entire life '-' It been ages since I played it... If it wasn't because I can't remember another one, I wouldn't recommend this '-'

Notaborax likes this.
  8. rei_hunter

rei_hunter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cosmic Break 2 is still alive.

CB-EN is still active because there are people who dunk money into the game still. :3

9. amalirom

amalirom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    World of Warcraft. All the games listed have their great merits, but all have one big problem - shit endgame.

Truerror likes this.
  10. MataMelirik

MataMelirik *wink*wink*

Reading List:
    Link
    just wait for royal road

11. Daike1234

Daike1234 THE GUY WHO TRANSLATE WITH THE HELP OF MACHINES

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for everyone's recommendation, I'll look into it, specially tera. GW2 dont have sea server, i got 400 ping while playing it.

12. cencourang

cencourang Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what kind MMO do you want?

for me, the best MMO I play so far is Archeage.

yeah, some MMO have minus because of some reason, but if you ask me why I choose Archeage, because of the feature.

1. MMO with sandbox. Yes, you can buy a land, you build a house, you make farm, or anything you like.
    2. Its Freemium (free with premium system) game. But, you can use your in game money to buy subs. So you really dont need to use ur CC to become premium player.
    3. So much thing to do. You will not get boring. Because like others MMO, you play the game only to do grinding and quests. But not this one. What you do in this game, give you EXP. So, for me, If I got bored by grind and quest, I will do something else. Like what? Like trading item (you craft Item from place A, and sell it to place B. but careful mate, if you trading to dispute area, you can get rob by your own faction or other faction).
    Like crafting armor, weapon, food, potion, and etc (give you EXP too.) or Like go fishing (become fisherman), or maybe become pirate (go to the sea, rob people who fishing there. destroy their ship, and get their loot). not only that, when even you craft a song you got exp. LoL...
    4. Neverending PVP. In this game, there is 2 faction. Each faction got 3 race and if different faction met, you kill each other (kill other faction got exp too). Or if you want to become scumbag, you can PK your own faction.
    5. Crime system. You become scumbag with stole from player illegal farm or PK own faction who doing trading, you will leave trace. And people can report you for your crime. and when your crime already got for certain point (50 point i think), your name become red/purple (forgot). and people on your own faction can PK you and if you dead, you will go to court of law. and player will become the jury and judge you. If you can make them think you are not guilty, you will free. but if you guilty, you will go to jail.
    6. Bored in your own faction? And think your gear are good enough? you can become criminal. Just do bad things, and you will be kick from your faction and become pirate. (so technically there is 3 faction)
    7. Neverending WAR. this is the late game feature..

go play the NA server. Im from SEA too. but my ping without tungle 250. and with tungle like battleping or reducethelag become 200. So its playable. I think they open 2 new server on NA. you can play there. so many people start fresh there..

recomendation, if you have low budget, just go with reducethelag. you only need to make registration, and got full service for trial 30 days. if your 30 days done, you can make new email to registration again.. :D

Last edited: Feb 21, 2017