Recruiting Original Writers

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by Wujigege, Jan 15, 2017.

Tags:
  1. UselessWastrel

UselessWastrel Procrastinating Suicidal

Reading List:
    Link
    I have some sick-ass ideas, unfortunately I am no writer to fully express those ideas, kek.

Wujigege likes this.
  2. Deleted member 41274

Deleted member 41274 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
  3. UselessWastrel

UselessWastrel Procrastinating Suicidal

Reading List:
    Link
    sori me habla no español.
    last time I believed in myself, I woke up naked with some old dudes in Disneyland.

4. Deleted member 41274

Deleted member 41274 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    @UselessWastrel sounds like bad experience. Better to not believe anymore then.

5. SilvaLau

SilvaLau Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How are you going to get the originals published as light novel? You do know that printing the book and all those thing cost money right? And even if you have a contract with a publishing company, they won't necessarily publish every novel that is available on your site.

Look at the Japanese's platform for web novel, they have so much novel there but only a few gets published as light novel. And mind you, japanese web novel is by far more popular than English novel

I'm actually thinking of doing something similar to what you're doing, but first I gotta find a publishing company to sign a contract with.

6. rdawv

rdawv The Ancient of Lore

Reading List:
    Link

7. RickyTheKind

RickyTheKind 『Isekai Pending』

Reading List:
    Link
    Im also an (self-proclaimed)author XD without a writer XD I can make a good story but cant seem to write it into a proper story XD

My genre includes comedy, slapstick, military, romance(very slight), western, mafia, 21st Century, alternative history.

I have a story called "The interns" which has about 5000+ words 35+ Chapters I think XD

-A short Discription- -kinda- :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    The year 2012 and the world is in a brink of WW3. The story is about two intern aircraft mechanic who went to Okinawa Japan to work at a local airport. 6 months later China invaded Japan with a massive invasion force. Land sea and air Forces swarmed Japan. They hit Ryukyu Islands First. Massive air assaults on every important location in the whole island. The airport was also attacked. Bombs fall everywhere causing much destruction. Everybody's running including those two. US/JP aircraft trying scramble but they destroyed by the attacking Chinese air raid. They finally found and took shelter in an hidden hanger near the airport. Asking each other on how are they gonna run away or stay in airport to surrender. While Fighting over this they found an unusual airplane. so on. . . .