LCD Reign Of The Hunters

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Lestari, Feb 8, 2017.

1. King0Mik

King0Mik 【An Actual Idiot】

Reading List:
    Link
    MC seems to be referred to as guild master of Upwards Ho! I thought she was the vice guild master? Did the author make a mistake, or did I just miss her cousin transferring guild leadership to her?

2. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She should arrange for her guild to show up at the map shortly before it expires. That way, even if she doesn't manage to fully loot the place herself, her guild will be able to clean out the rest before anyone else even knows the place exists.
    I'm pretty sure they made her the guildmaster, but its mostly an honorary title since she's super famous at the moment and they wanted to attract new members. Most, if not all, of the guildmaster work is actually done by her cousin.

3. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if she'll remember to party with one of the guilds, or if she'll just wipe out both sides indiscriminately.

She really should have just called them, or gone to their homes. Its pretty clear that they didn't understand/appreciate her sacrifice with the video. That aside, I hope they grow up and drop their abusive significant others. Though, I do have to wonder why they haven't been dumped themselves. The only reason their abusers took an interest in them was Ye Ci, and she left the guild long ago.

4. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    Nvr cross a woman who is in a very bad mood, they are so dead

5. LellowD.Vill

LellowD.Vill Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wondering what will happen to those two idiot friends of her(ye ci), hope that they dump and broke for their selfishness.

6. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    The female one is 50/50, the male is a lost cause

7. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope she gets paid for winning this skirmish for them. Its not good to work for free ;)

8. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    She'll probably destry both groups

9. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope, and she didn't get paid either :(

10. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    So, basically, the map would be utterly worthless to any non-stealth players. How "lucky" for the MC.

11. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    "Aside from gold coins, numerous pieces of equipment were found lying in the chest that were unusable by Ye Ci, all of them were excellent items that belonged to other classes. Ye Ci kept all of them into her backpack, intending to sell them out and fetch a high price."

She should try putting them in her guild's bank instead. They could really inspire the members to work harder for the guild, which would ultimately benefit her since they'd be able to raid higher quality dungeons and get even higher quality loot that she could actually use.

12. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Why is attack speed even a stat in a full-immersion VR game? What happens if a person's natural abilities allow them to to attack 3 times in a second when the game only allows 2? does one of the attacks not deal damage? How is that fair? And what about the other way? If someone is incompetent and can only manage 1 attack every two seconds, does that necklace slow everyone else down, give a free illusionary attack, or is it completely wasted on that person?

I have a hard time believing that using the Brooch of Deceit like that isn't an exploit.

I half expected her to just toss him off the statue and let him die.

I wonder if the attack has to do with that guild she stomped on her way to the hidden map, her old guild, those idiots who attacked last time, or some new eyesore.

13. Cygsiulle

Cygsiulle error 404: title not found

Reading List:
    Link
    So, now we got another guild battle and, once again, nobody goes to inform her till well after theyve already told people to run and hide, and then waited even longer for the dungeon run to finish. She's really gotta stop muting every last channel, or these machines need a call function or something... The only way to get her attention was pretty much just physically assaulting the unit? Really?

14. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I've gotten to the point that I honestly don't care what's happening in the battle until the MC arrives. Nothing that happens is likely to really matter anyway. Its not like they can truly win or lose without the MC. At worst, they can get wiped out and need the MC to avenge them, but that's exceedingly unlikely. That being the case, this whole chapter felt like a waste of time.
    I don't think she muted the channels. I think the system did that due to her being in a Hidden Map, but yeah, there should be a call function linking people to their cell numbers. There are real world, life-and-death reasons to not cut people off completely.

15. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Wouldn't the bomb going off tell everyone hit by it that Gongzi Yu had attacked them? Why would they need to question whether or not it was her? Also, how is that bomb strong enough to kill mages of that level? Hasn't she had them since before she even hit level twenty?

What was the deal with Wandering Clouds again? I really don't' remember what incident they keep referring to that's causing the current troubles. Nor do I understand why the MC isn't telling Tang Dynasty's guild leader so that he'll stop dragging the entire guild into the personal problems of two idiots.

How can she even afford to use that skill, much less use it twice? If its meant to be a trump card for level sixty players, then it should cost more than her entire resource pool, likely by more than double. It should also have a cooldown of at least a minute, but likely more. I don't mind her being OP, but it should at least be within the realm of reason. If she can use that skill repeatedly at her level, then level 60+ Hunters would be able to use it instead of their normal attack. The disparity in power that that would create between those that had the skill and those that didn't would be too extreme for many players to be willing to tolerate it. Better than 90% of the community would be screaming for the skill to be nerfed.

And who is Sir Ditty?

16. Lestari

Lestari [✿Reader✿] p(^-^q) [♡Anime♡]

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 65
    Sir Ditty from WolfPack

jacobpaige likes this.
  17. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Seriously? He's taking the word of complete stranger (who won't even say anything clearly or present any sort of evidence) over his girlfriend's? Why? Does he not care about her at all? So what if the MC is telling the truth. He has no reason to believe her other than a inexplicable lack of faith in his partner. And if he was so lacking in faith, then how was she able to get away with cheating on him for so long?

Also, why is she attacking his lovelife instead of explaining whatever the problem was with Wandering Cloud? Is whatever the problem is with him not enough for NightAndDay to not support their (I assume) baseless vendetta against the MC?

Also also, what is his mental connection between a woman stirring up trouble with another woman and his girlfriend cheating on him when she's neither of those women? Does he think his girlfriend might be gay or something?

18. Trane

Trane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  19. leva

leva Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think NightAndDay was just too unsettled. He was going to give it to Ye Ci, despite realizing his guild-people might be the one instigating the conflict between Upwards Ho! and Tang Dynasty by attacking Ye Ci. I assume he's not just gonna let GlisteningSnow off, but he certainly can't do it in public... and then bam, Ye Ci confounded the situation by adding in the implication with his girlfriend. He's feeling like he doesn't know what's happening in his own dang guild. Considering the last conflict was blown up when GlisteningSnow provoked Tang Dynasty people into attacking Ye Ci and ended with Wolf Pack sending them running... Retreat we go.

Also Bai Mo is a total sweetheart. If he's not a cousin I would've shipped them together...

20. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Even if the MC holds down the Fleeting Time, what makes them think that the other guild won't do the same thing they've been doing and just send somebody out of the dungeon when things look bad. It can't even be called shameless anymore since the Black Plum Guild has done it to them so many times already.

Yeah, I'm going to have to agree with Tan Polang. Those two are a**holes.

I'm becoming more and more certain that Tan Polang is King, and I think he might also be Fleeting Time, but I can't remember what he was doing the last time Ye Ci fought Fleeting Time.

I don't know why he's upset with her. She did say that she was only there to fight Fleeting Time and that everything else had nothing to do with her.