Spoiler Reign of The Hunters

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by chamchaworld, Apr 17, 2017.

1. Jimminx

Jimminx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I remembered the order correctly...

After this the incident mentioned in c.122 (I think it's 122), Liu Chang (the friend who stayed loyal to Ye Ci), not knowing what happened between Ye Ci and the two arranged a dinner for them to reconcile or something like that... Just to have Dong Yin asking Ye Ci for help to secure a First Five for Thousand Sunsets, which Ye Ci refused. Things went ugly from there when Dong Yin threatened Ye Ci with their friendship, and Ye Ci sorta just went "well our friendship ends today" and Yi Cang was his usual cunt personality, said mean things to Liu Chang (who had a thing for Yi Cang).

Not long after that, Dong Yin's parents arranged another dinner, inviting all members of the all four families, once again forcing Ye Ci to help them (as they've invested in Thousand Sunsets) to get First Five, and well... Yi Cang.... Again.... Seriously I hate his whiny ass... And well just as everything was progressing, some shit happened and welp.... Let's just say that DY and Yi Cang's families's investment failed....

Something like this happened again way after... Where Dong Yin went to Ye Ci's house, tried to beg her to help get First Blood or something, got rejected by Ye Ci, developed hatred for Ye Ci....

Aaaaand.... Things like:
    Dong Yin agreed to give up on Thousand Sunsest on the condition that Peacock Blue will pay off her family's debt (incurred because of their failed investment mentioned earlier on) and well... Hire street thugs to beat Ye Ci and Bai Mo up (resulting in Bai Mo's badass retaliation)

aaaand...

Dong Yin trying to 1v1 Ye Ci in-game, but failing miserably....

End of spoiler

2. foldingcrane

foldingcrane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers @Jimminx - just two clarification: Yi Chang never dated Peacock Blue? And Ye Ci helped Dong Yin the first time (cause she was forced to) but things happened and the assistance didn't work out?

therandomcookie likes this.
  3. Jimminx

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, Yi Cang never dated Peacock Blue.

And no, IIRC Chapter 122 was the last time Ye Ci had ever helped SBBS (and Dong Yin/Yi Cang)

therandomcookie likes this.
  4. foldingcrane

foldingcrane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for answering and thank you so much for translating! It seems to be quite an interesting novel

5. Jimminx

Reading List:
    Link
    And thank you for reading :D

6. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    So at this point, Yi Cang's family didn't invest in that guild yet, but he already starting to betray Ye Ci because of his crush to Peacock Blue??

Wow. At least I can accept someone betraying their friends for their wife/husband, but just for their crush?? That's stupid.

7. Jimminx

Reading List:
    Link
    It is possible that they had already invested in it, but things were still not bad for them, so they're not that desperate yet xD

therandomcookie and chamchaworld like this.
  8. adz143

adz143 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks for the spoilers... at the end of the novel what happened with Dong Yi & Yi Cang and their families??

and, can someone please spoil me of the ML (Fleeting Time's) background?? I only know that he's some kind of a "king" e-gamer??

Last edited: Aug 22, 2017
  9. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Nothing good, I hope.
    Summon @Jimminx for answer

adz143 likes this.
  10. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    Not much about ML... From what I remember...
    *Correct me if I am wrong

- he is a kind of champion of e-sport for about five years before he retired.
    - he lived in America, I think.
    - his parents died in accident (forgot what). So he lived alone in another country.
    - Has a best friend which is his guild leader.
    - He is more older than MC.
    - Of course he is a handsome man. Sadly, because of his handsomeness, he has a (really) persistent pursuer, which is sadly the friend of his best friend's wife.
    - He said to MC's parents that he want to do business. So he can support his future wife.... (at that time her parents only know his identity as 'King' not as 'fleeting time'). Of course his view got approved by her father...*cough

11. Jimminx

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, you're correct. He moved to America because of the "persistent person" xDD Had a crush on him for... 10 years? Beach was always talking about suicide n shiz lmao she doesn't even feel like a potential rival for Ye Ci even though she was I think supposed to be one...

12. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep...that one really like playing the white cabbage... I feel sorry to the guild leader's wife (sour apple or something??) as she always fall to the white cabbage's masks...
    And she really no rival to MC... The only thing she wins from MC is her appearance, but we know that ML is not the one that see someone based on appearance.

Oh, I really like ML when tricking them to believe he will choose warrior class when playing game...(but actually he choose hunter in stead...) Good job ML (y)

13. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    Could you tell more on that part? :aww:

14. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link

Oh it was when before the game get released. The four of them (they are a schoolmate in junior high), planing to play the game together. The pursuer then want to know what class the ML will choose, and asked the guild leader's wife for help. ML then answered that he planned to choose warrior class.

Knowing this, the pursuer then plan to choose priest class as usually the warrior will get paired with priest (then she can get spend time together to melt the ML heart). But, when they finally play the game, the ML actually choose hunter class...make the pursuer kind of depressed as she know that ML do that to avoid her...

15. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    So she's realized that ML actually avoid her and she's still pursuing him? Must give her a point for her dedication then.

And do our ML realize her white cabbage (or white lotus?) act?

Juroku and therandomcookie like this.
  16. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    Of course he know.... Before when the pursuer threat that she want to go suicide etc...he was like, there is no way she will do that to the guild leader...( I think more like he doesn't care at all)

17. Jimminx

Reading List:
    Link
    And I like that moment when the pursuer tried to shake hands with Ye Ci, and ML slapped her hand away, quoting something like "They say that horrible gaming skills are contagious" xD REKT

18. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes... I really like that scene... ML got some possessive strike there (as he not only do that to her)

19. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Woah, must be hurt then for stalker. Can't wait for them to appeared.

20. Jimminx

Reading List:
    Link
    Hehe...