Short Story Reincarnating Brothers

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by ALVRA05, Mar 22, 2017.

1. ALVRA05

ALVRA05 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was walking back home after having a 12 hour night-shift. I was singing

"I wanna be the very best that no one ever was"

Yeah i was singing the theme song of pocket monsters to maintain my self awake since i was a little drowzee. Planning of getting home, where my mother and my neet brother where sleeping. I have been the head of the household since i started working 5 yrs ago so I was responsible to pay everything including groceries and necessities. My younger brother mostly hang at home or at the public library, and no he is not going to school, but looking for entertaining videos, games or stories and novels. Whenever I am on my day-off of work me and my brother hang out together in the library or go to see movies together. Today was one of those days where i was free. Finally finishing my long 50 minute walk from work to home and smelling the fresh, windy humid air and having my fill of eye catching greenery.

I arrive to the yellow house where I usually rest and call my home, even thought I rented.

"Alvin, Alvin, Alvin open the door"

I knock and yell to wake up my sleeping brother.
    "I am going, I am going"

I heard from the other side of the door. Finally the door open revealing a 6" feet tall, brown eyes, light brown skin, with thick black curly hair, wearing black long sleeves under-shirt with a flame pattern shirt and some jeans cargo pants. This was my brother Alvin, who's fuerte was running and having a lot of stamina. The reason i say this is because the other things he as is a mean face, but mostly i blame his thick eye brows that make him look mean.

"So where are we going to go today Arturo?" my brother said to me as he let me in inside the house.

"I don't know yet but I totally need to take a shower first, I'll tell you later I may a well feel to sleepy to do anything today. But most likely lets go to the public library." I said as i headed to the restroom, while removing my uniform to take a shower.

While taking the shower I was thinking about what to do today. Recently I have been playing an online game with my brother. The game was called 'Twin Saga' never got really into the story but got into the grinding and leveling up and getting stronger. Since I started this game I kept my class of Gunslinger, while my brother explored the cleric, paladin, mage and beserker. Its an interesting game but not as great as other out there but at least the game is free as long as you had a internet connection.

Finally after taking a bath and dressing up, wearing light brown cargo pants, with my grey tennis shoes and a XXL yellow shirt.

"Well Alvin we better eat first before we leave to the library."

As my brother was cooking some tacos of chicken fajitas I was hearing some music from my laptop. After some 15 minutes the food was finally ready and me and my brother ate some tacos together.

"Well let's go then" as I say goodbye to my mom with my brother we departed walking with our backpacks and laptops on them to the library.

Walking together we walked around 25 minutes passing some houses and finally arriving to some rail road tracks we pass by as a short cut to arrive to the library, instead of going all around. Which would take us almost an hour to get if we didn't cut through here. While passing by the railroad tracks with my brother we spotted a strange individual, dress with white pants, white tennis shoes and a white hoodie covering his face but from afar we could see some blond hair popping out of the hoodie, walking the opposite direction heading to us. The individual look like he was staggering, swaying from side to side.

Me and my brother didn't know what was wrong in the picture with this guy but something was definitely off that emaniated out of him. So we decided to backtrack and walk back and take a different path. When all of a sudden we hear some kind of screaming coming from the guy in white. Both me and my brother turn to look back at him, he was groaning as if in hurt down in his knees clutching his chest in pain.

" Are you okay, are you hurt anywhere?"

All of the sudden we felt we where in a horror movie from the scream of anguish he released. Then we saw the individual starting to glow, and the first thing I thought was "Aliens", i don't know what my brother thought but both of us started to run the hell out of there together as Alvin push me since I was slower at running, the last thing I saw was a white flash as pain was running through my back as if I was pinched. The pain just came and went away. Then pure darkness, I tried to open my eyes but notice they where already open, the darkness remain, again the white flash appeared but this time there was no pinch sensation. I was standing next to my brother on a Blank Space, at least that is how I describe it because it was not white, it was not grey but it felt like transparent glass with no reflection and in front of us was a overweight gentlemen poking his nose.

As I heard my brother whisper "Fatso?" the gentlemen frowned and stared at my brother.

"Who the hell are you three?" the unknown individual said.

Surprise we turn to look at each other with a question mark on our faces. When we remember we where running from something. So we turn back and saw the white dress individual. Finally removing the hood, beautiful blond hair was reveal and sky blue eyes where there. The hair fall all the way to her waist. Yep, the individual was a girl all along. Looking around confuse of what had happened. Then the overweight gentlemen who was dress on a yellow dougi with a orange robe and a giant bead necklace around his neck stand up from his spot showing his bald shiny head. Looking at us for about 10 seconds he finally had a understanding look. Sitting down on a lotus position and taking some bread out of his robe and started eating.

"Excuse me" the girl in white said.

"Just wait a moment I am eating" the fat gentlemen said.

My brother sat on the spot after hearing that, as I follow suit, but the girl kept on asking.

" I was just wonder-" the girl got interrupted.

" I said in a Moment!!!!" the gentlemen yelled.

The girl got scared and shut herself up and imitated the monk and sit on the floor.

"Alright, now that i am finish. Let's get down to the point, you all three just recently die." the monk said.

"Naturally" my brother said as the monk interrupt.

"It was not natural you three went down with a bang!" the monk said as if mad.

"I always wanted to go out with a bang, but around my 30s or 40s thought" my brother Alvin said.

"Well to put it as simple, that girl over there exploded like a nuke bomb." the monk said.

" Technology as come very far, damn killed by terrorist." Alvin said.

" I am not a F terrorist!!" the girl grab Alvin from his collar.

"Calm down, it was a genetic explosion!" the monk said.

"There is no such thing as genetic explosion!!!" the girl said.

"What is a genetic explosion?" I said to the monk, gentlemen.

"Well genetic explosion is when a body cannot assimilate with his evolution so kinetic energy keeps on accumulation till it breakdowns like a nuke. Oh, by the way nuke is an explosion of at least 1 block in my world. That is a expression we use there." the gentlemen monk said.

"Wait are you saying we are gonna have powers!" I exclaimed.

" Nope, you can't use them since you guys died." the monk said.

" Nuke is a block radius in your world? What world is that?" Alvin said.

"Good question! My world is known as Pebble but the citizen called it Magisphere a world of swords and magic." the monk said.

"Why Magisphere?" Arturo said.

"Why Pebble?" Alvin asked.

"Ask the citizens for Magisphere as for Pebble" the monk started to put his hand down his pants in a motion that seemed he was scratching his balls. He took out a pebble.

"This is the reason I called it Pebble". "You keep it near your balls!" Alvin exclaim. " My sex cannot be identified as male or female, I am a god, I got no desires" the monk said.

"Didn't we just saw you eat?" the girl in white said.

"Oh, that? I was eating prayers" the monk said.

"You eat prayers?" the girl said.

"Prayers feed and give power to the gods, what so weird about eating prayers? Did you went to God Class 101 or what?" the monk said. Apparently this god has humor.

"So what are we doing here if you are a good of a different world." Alvin said.

"It's that fatso's fault, without my consent he open a portal from your world to my domain. As his younger brother also drag your souls to this side." the monk said while looking at us.

"What do you mean?" the girl asked.

"Remember the genetic explosion? That was cause by evolution, well this two bastards, seems to have awaken their powers by the shock of the events. This Fatso open a portal and this idiot drag your souls into the portal to this side. Simple right." the monk affirmed.

"So since we are dead what now?" I said.

"I can let you reincarnated in my world without memories or you can make a deal with me." the monk said.

"What kind of deal?" the girl asked.

"This doesn't concerned you since you don't have a bargaining chip to negotiate with me." the monk said.

"What bargaining chip!!!" the girl exclaim a little angry.

"Well you died because you didn't obtain your power. Never awaken which means you got had no power to awaken. As for those two they got their portal and soul transfer powers. So what do you guys say your powers in exchange of reincarnation in my world with your memories and even some perks. Either way you guys are dead and you are in my domain, you got nowhere to go. The only reason I am bargaining is because you are from a different world." he said while smiling.

"What about me?" the girl said.

"You will reincarnated but with a clean slate, basically without memories or perks, you'll be just another resident of this world." the monk said.

The girl fall on her knees and started crying. It was obvious she didn't wanted to forget her memories. As me and my brother looked at each other. We asked the god monk to give us a moment to talk between brother, giving us time to think.

"Sure talk you got an eternity of time since you aren't going nowhere." he said.

After talking with my brother we approach the girl and asked her if she knew how to cook.

She look at us weird "What do you cared!" she said.

"Do you want to keep your memories or not." I said in a commanding tone.

"Yes, I don't want to forget my old life. Yes, I know how to cook I went to a vocational cooking school, I grew my own food as well." the girl later on kept on talking about her studies as a chef.

So we spend a few hours asking and she answered everything that she knew. Finally we decided to help her to maintain her memories. So we bargain with the monk god to let the girl to reincarnate before us some 50 years before us with her memories and perks as well in exchange of our powers.

"Okay but you better know that you where about to get 5 cheats each but since you added the girl you are only gonna get 2 each" the monk god said.
    "And your friend over there gets only 1 cheat and her memory intact." the monks said.

"Fine, but can you at least put her in a good home?" Alvin said.

"Sure, she could be a noble or a daughter of a important merchant." the monk said.

"How specific can your powers be" Alvin said.

"I am a god as long as it involves my Pebble I can be as specific as I want" he said.

"Then make her the daughter of a important merchant that can't have sons." Alvin said.

"Okay done, now pick your cheat, girl. Oh sorry for the late introductions, my name is Mahngaa the god of gods in Pebble." Mahngaa said.

"I want the cheat of plant creation, capable of creation plants that don't exist in your world" the girl said.

"Done and done okay bye then" Mahgaa flicked the girls fore head and she pop like a balloon, disappearing in front of us.

"Okay, now that is over, what cheats do you want Arturo?" Mahngaa asked.

"First, what was the name of the girl just know?" I asked since the most important factor escaped my mind.

"Who cares she will be name differently at her birth." Mahngaa explain.

After asking some questions about the world Pebble I decided my cheats

" I want the cheat of using ogres abilities and special attributes. and my second cheat all-language comprehension" I said with confidence.

"Aww, I see you want to skip the language learning process with that cheat. But sorry can't do that,it is to big for your soul." Mahngaa said.

"Then could it be all except domesticated and undomesticated animals?" I asked.

"Its possible let me check.......yep barely fits, there done and done" he said as he was about to flick me.

"Wait, wait i want to reincarnate at the same time as my brother." I said as i backed away from his flick.

"Oh, yeah totally forgot. Okay, then Alvin what are gonna be your cheats" Mahngaa asked.

"The same last one as the one my brother asked for and all magic affinity cheat." Alvin said.

"Okay, done and done......alright since this is a double one could you two get close together and hug. Okay yeah like that." then he slapped both of us and everything went dark.

(Guys this is a work in progress barely started doing this in the past 2 days. don't know how far i am going to go with this. I would love your comments about it. I am barely going to start chapter 2"Being born".)

Sincerely:ALVRA05 (The PEACEMAKER) Smile