Spoiler Reincarnator

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by pandicorn, Sep 28, 2016.

Tags:
  1. pandicorn

pandicorn ® Ruler of Gay Pandas ®

Reading List:
    Link
    Whoever has read ahead. When does the yellow zone end? As in what chapter? I want to let it pile up and read through the hunter zone thingy in one go.

2. Urbek Mazino

Urbek Mazino Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It just about ended in the most recent chapters

Just Needs a few chapters nd an epilogue and we should be moving on to the next zone

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2016
  3. pandicorn

pandicorn ® Ruler of Gay Pandas ®

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh kay. Thats good to know time to procrastinate test studying and binge it all. :D

4. expertsource

expertsource Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    nope. there's 10-15 chapter more to end the yellow zone. we're currently at 201, and it's probably ends at 210 or 212 or 214s

5. whosays25

whosays25 ^_^

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoil me about the next zone please. :D

6. Sythellri

Sythellri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the raw, he's still in the green zone. He has not completed this virtual world yet

7. whosays25

whosays25 ^_^

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh, Is that so? Then what will happen to Hansoo while inside that dungeon/ maze/ or whatever it is? I missed his punisher. >.<

8. woodenrat

woodenrat Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He is in blue now. Green is very long, but the raws are almost 200 chapters ahead of us.

9. Chance

Chance Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    Got a quick summary of the green zone? tried to read the mtks but it is easy to go astray. after he gets black listed not sure what happens.

10. woodenrat

woodenrat Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope, was just reading the translations for the chapter titles. As far as I know from vague spoilers from a kr translator something game-changing happens in this zone, and the title of the series changes at chapter 300.

11. Ikan

Ikan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn it.. :cry::cry:

Lilfox, izznis, 0000000 and 5 others like this.
  12. falcon92

falcon92 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    needs spoilers about this girl, Jin Mihee (that appears in the beginning)
    what happen to her ?
    did she meet the MC again?
    did she follow some lord and became a follower ?
    or does she became someone important ?
    Dead?!?!?!?

Note, I am still in the beginning of the story

13. woodenrat

woodenrat Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I can make out from mtl and from what was hinted, by the end of the zone
    Hansoo triggers abyss early, fucking over anyone that didn't migrate or wasn't ready to from R/O/Y and we get a 2 year timeskip.

14. chucke

chucke Going towards the glorious future

Reading List:
    Link
    The end of blue or green zone?

15. woodenrat

woodenrat Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Green.

16. expertsource

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read summary spoilers through google translate, and it seems like the series will end before the expected. Many major root-changes occur, also, hansoo's 4th skill is revealed.

Spoiler of green zone and blue zone and through:
    The things I'm about to say may not be right because I read through google translation.
    Firstly, Hansoo makes deal with Ains, then some things happens. Also hansoo became %100 runes(250lvl) uses 9 dragon skill and kills one of the npc at lvl 300 or 330. However this time, hansoo doesn't get unconscious, but gets tired a bit. Then A lot of stories comes up, things happens, Hansoo gets a blessing from Ains king, but I don't exactly know the features of the blessing. It's mentioned it protects the body only in the spirit land. So, probably hansoo becomes immortal like the player. Also he gains two horns that probably have spiritual properties. Then 2 great creatures story comes up. things happen. Hansoo somehow gets to some tower. The tower records log and enable players to revive again and again. Hansoo does things and green zone world changes, people get divided into 2. Then again in the tower, somehow Hansoo is in dilemma. Whether he should continue and save people, or let a lot of people die, but make the rest stronger. Hansoo decides to kill millions, but get stronger. Also this choice somehow made hansoo reveal the abyss fact to the red, orange, yellow, green, and blue zone. Hansoo reveals everything about abyss. And abyss opens.
    Then hansoo escapes from the tower, snow something blows up, but hansoo survives, one of his horns disappears with a deal, then hansoo struggles to combine his soul and body. Some things about Ains blessing going through here. Hansoo gets into an egg, ask fairy for the skill Rank 1 İmmortal soul. He gets the skill then stays in the egg for 2 years.
    After two years hansoo wakes up. It's stated he become a devil, instead of a saviour. Then he reads some note. Then, there are a lot writing I don't understand happens.
    I don't know where Hansoo is anymore, in some text he plans about reaching abyss in six months and deal the issue on the purple zone. In some text, Zeus, Hermes, Poseidon, hades are mentioned. This is probably blue or indigo zone. In some text abyss creatures and abyss border are mentioned. In some text, hansoo splits his body, one goes up, one goes down. He probably gained this ability through ains blessing-horn-spiritual-demon thing. In some text, tehe devours his fragment souled friends, and fights hansoo herself directly. I couldn't understand who won it.
    A lot of shit get mixed there.

What did you understand if you read the summary spoilers?

the link of summary spoilers(Don't forget to open the spoiler button to see the Korean text):
    http://sshinna.tistory.com/search/-환생좌
    http://sshinna.tistory.com/89

17. miles118

miles118 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you misunderstood. He opened the abyss by revealing its existence. Because of this there is a chance of a lot of people dying, but he had to do this because there is also a high chance of making them stronger. So he didn't kill millions yet. He has 6 month to reach abyss, so he must make the humans reach violet zone before that. That is what I understood from the spoiler. taehee control her friend because this friend doesn't want to kill hansoo. The friend admires Hansoo and is just leting him kill her but taehee takes control and tries to convince hansoo to join. Hansoo refuses they fight, he is injured and he has to rest for 2 years ??? I didn't understood this part.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2016
  18. miles118

Reading List:
    Link
    And the reason he says he is a demon and not a savior is because he will not try to protect every human in the abyss and not retaliate. He will kill every enemy the humans have in the Abyss like a demon.

19. expertsource

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think just because he revealed, the abyss opened. There's a reason why he revealed the abyss. that reason opened it. And hansoo made a choose between two options, one option will cause millions of death, but makes the people much more stronger, the other will make less stronger. So, Hansoo chose the much more stronger, but this chose caused abyss to open. And then, he revelead the info abyss because the abyss is already opened at the same time. Else, if he didn't have a reason, he wouldn't reveal the abyss and have people prepared more and more in the tutorial zones.

Yes, I also he still has 6 months to reach abyss. I think the reason is an attack will happen to humans by a race in the abyys. The abyss is already opened, humans in purple/violet zone went to abyss and made a borderline. However, hansoo is still in green or blue zone. So he needs to reach abyss before the attack, and save the territory of mankind.

The reason why hansoo stayed 2 years in egg wasn't because of fight with tehee. That fight happened much later after hansoo woke up. Hansoo stayed 2 years because his spirit/horn power thing and body is seperated because of some circumtances in the green zone. Some spiritual shit happens to hansoo in the green zone. And, in order for hansoo to combine himself, he ask fairy for immortal soul as a reward, and stays in a egg for 2 years. Then hansoo wakes up after two years with a horn, and full combined spirit-body. The fight with tehee happens much more after this event.

20. miles118

Reading List:
    Link
    It doesn't make sense to me. Hansoo fought all this time to stop that. The killing of weak to only have the strong, it's something done by Clementine. The primary reason why he hated that is because in the first timeline he was weak until the yellow zone barely holding on to his life. And so he hated people killing weakling because they were weak. And suddenly he had a change of heart and became like Clementine ? If this was the case he should have just join Clementine a long time ago. He should have join taehee when she made her offer. it doesn't make sense to me