LCD Reincarnator

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by NeaxD, Feb 3, 2016.

1. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    The suspense! And the sincerity of the translator who is busy IRL. Oh how I would love to see Hansoo just unleash whatever below and start massacring everyone.

matiasld likes this.
  2. keklel

keklel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, just when I thought Reincarnator was starting to go downhill it began to get good again.

3. UsernameJ

UsernameJ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter dump hype.

RE Spores: Isn't it that the more mana he puts into them the more lethal they are? So to fight stronger opponents he needs to put in more mana. The increasing cost probably isn't linear, so for him to quickly take out a lot of strong people with spores probably needs to drain him significantly.

Hansoo: Flail of Age get

4. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the mana costs is probably more related to how far the spores spread. Obviously it's power can be amped up though.

5. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    Hm, 'And the players, who had a level limit, couldn’t pass this test.' - so there's a cap limit. But, they win by using numbers and the fact that tehy are immortal, no?

"It was indeed one of the 3 godly treasures but this also meant that there were two other objects in the empire just like it." -
    Rangkal’s stake dispersed.
    Arhal’s Wall destroyed.
    And God’s Flail… Absorbed and saved.

'Maybe if it was the legacy of that person who almost destroyed the world.’' - Oh, I sense a new plot.

Hm. Are players killable in real world as a consequence of the mayheem that the MC plans to make?

6. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    The players and adventurers both have a level cap of 250 so they can't pass the test unless they find a bunch of extra stuff like Hansoo. The people who don't have level caps and are the true rulers of the zone are the NPC inhabitants. The NPCs don't have any level cap and can get hundreds of levels higher than players. Since 0 to max runes for adventurers in this zone is only 50 levels they're incredibly strong.

I don't see the game suddenly spilling over to the real world.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2017
    keklel and Dori like this.
  7. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    "<Now there’s 66552 left. Just pulling some out to use it only uses this much but...The flail’s [Ability] uses much more so use them sparingly.>" so, to use that flail he has to 'consume' those souls? ... Can't he refill it?

"A man stood on a tall mountain nearby." -will the mc have to fight that one or will that person become an ally?

Hm, did he use that skill with that.. dark energy to 'convince' the player to act like a bait?

8. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    So, will the mc be able to enter a alliance with the Ains peacefully or not? Is that guy the one who was outside the maze?

9. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its looking less and less likely that Clementine was responsible for that bomb going off. So I wonder what Hansoo changed that made it happen? Was it just taking that guy's spot in the team? Was there really that little difference between him playing normally and taking a job as a terrorist? Even if that's not the case, why wouldn't the people who hired him have simply hired someone else during the following year?

I wonder if all that gear is to equip the people coming from the last zone. If so, I wonder how they plan to get past the players and the NPC army to deliver it. I doubt he can Pandemic Blade everyone waiting at the door after all, not with that NPC mage there.

10. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    I've thought that he was looking forward to use those weapons to improve his own weapon- he had something that could eat other weapons, no?

11. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly doesn't feel like much happened in the last two chapters.

I wonder if that spirit mark the one-legged guy had is what Hansoo is after in this zone.
    All of his weapons are leveling up through xp in this zone. No need to feed them gear.

Dori likes this.
  12. Reasonable Guy

Reasonable Guy ❄Highschool Memories❄ ❄Boy of Zeta❄

Reading List:
    Link
    2 vs 1.
    It's a win wthout a doubt.

13. Sosseres

Sosseres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You are thinking of the Thousand Soldiers Armor which levels up by eating "gears", thus he can use those weapons and other drops for it.

Sad there were no corpses to use Dark Cloud on. Maybe the Ains would volunteer?

Dori likes this.
  14. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    'The spirit of fire inside the orb, <Extinction>, squeezed out its power to the extreme.'- aren't the Ains spirits or something? Can't they do something against that?

Hm, if that guy were to be killed, will the mc be able to boost his powers?

15. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    Everything levels up equally in this zone. His level was at 248 last time we heard so all of his growing artifacts would be at 90% or more. Basically feeding gear to his armor is largely pointless now. He'll probably save it for when he reaches a starting zone and then have the people from below come up and get it.
    It sounds like the spirit weapons that players are using. They'd probably need the blessing's power to do something.
    Well it was mentioned that the spirit blessing was given to someone else. That could be one of Clementine's people. In the last zone her forces could directly beat down the wolf king and his forces. I wouldn't be surprised if the standard goon had the fighting power of a level 300 in this zone. Then there's the seven soul holder.

16. keklel

keklel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't they get an upgrade and turn into something better once they reach 100%?

17. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    They would be considered artifacts of the next zone once they reached 100% so there would be an upgrade. It sounds like you're referring to his skills though which don't get a share of the experience.

keklel likes this.
  18. Sosseres

Sosseres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    According to the wiki article I linked it levels up by eating stuff. Not like the others that level by runes.

19. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    It doesn't matter. In the Green Zone everything but skills level up with experience and it's shared equally. Not just the armor but half of Hansoo's artifacts don't use runes to level up.

fanobody and keklel like this.
  20. Reasonable Guy

Reasonable Guy ❄Highschool Memories❄ ❄Boy of Zeta❄

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a limit grow for the armour. I think the armour can grow without limit.