LCD Release that Witch

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Dusk, Jun 30, 2016.

1. Nyeko

Nyeko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Both reject you.

2. Cutter Masterson

Cutter Masterson Well-Known Super-Soldier

Reading List:
    Link
    All well. As they say Carpe Diem or better yet Audaces Fuortuna Luvat. But what I would say is either go big or go home. So of course I’d aim at the Harem route.

3. VinnyOni1

VinnyOni1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think he/she had anything real to contribute other than saying discussions in a forum was pointless. Funny thing is I don't think they got the irony.

dritch124c and Cutter Masterson like this.
  4. juniorjawz

juniorjawz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @VinnyOni1 I did
    The fact that Masterson decides that 4 pages on this topic would do anyone good is slowly infuriating me.

Other than Masterson being on fire about it, of course.

His answer after my post basically told me discussing anything with him would be pointless.
    And also waiting for this dumb topic to be buried and the next good post to reply comes through.

5. roriconknight

roriconknight Exiled Member of The Lolicon Society

Reading List:
    Link
    o_O

what kind of-

oh well, why don't we speculate that only Roland is the male that capable of magic?
    Go fight!

juniorjawz likes this.
  6. juniorjawz

Reading List:
    Link
    Well if the spoilers is to be trusted, Roland will get his own power later on.
    From the witch, Zero. The battle happened around chapter 600 ( again, if the spoilers are real )

Some of the witches have weird "rules" regarding their powers. Zero is one of them.
    Still need more info about witches which is hopefully expanded upon.

Especially on why male can't use magic, etc.

7. Cutter Masterson

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess it comes down to preference. Most men want to see sex and war. While most women want to see intrigue and drama. Hence the so called long discussion (4) pages on certain aspects of kingdom building.
    I’ll respect the change in topic thou. Until the next kingdom building discussion.

OneChompMan and juniorjawz like this.
  8. Fluffums

Fluffums 【R-18 Researcher】【Seeker of Moe】

Reading List:
    Link
    Obviously he should retire after the war with the demons and turn the Witches' Union into a Wives' Union. Should.

It's obvious more than just Anna and Nightingale have feelings for him and there doesn't seem to be a real issue with polygamy in this world (at least not for the guy who saved the world and improved the quality of life for everyone, right?). So he can let the people elect a leader, then step back and let the new guy run the show in public while he invents things and has fun with his women. All of them.

Not that I think it will happen...

9. roriconknight

roriconknight Exiled Member of The Lolicon Society

Reading List:
    Link

damn, i rolled hard there, wives union. Lol.

Well, i really want to see the source of magic and why the demons want to put human into extiction..

10. juniorjawz

Reading List:
    Link
    I do suggest making a thread about the topic if you want.
    It's at least a better solution , at least to me :blobpopcorn:

Cutter Masterson likes this.
  11. Nyeko

Nyeko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Zero be going crayfish

12. lexlangel

lexlangel Shem's lost butler

Reading List:
    Link
    Its not a matter of polygamy being permited or not but its impossible to maintain a polygamy with mutual feelings, it would only work in a setting with the man being dominant and marriage being a tool used for convenience and relationships with other families Without feelings taken into acount.
    It could also be the same setting but with the girl being dominant making a reverse harem or even being with both women and men *shrug*.
    Those who mind the romance cant easily accept it, There are ethics and how women are portrayed involved.
    @Fluffums

13. Fluffums

Fluffums 【R-18 Researcher】【Seeker of Moe】

Reading List:
    Link
    It's absolutely possible. In this case, everyone accepts Anna as special, so she would be the main wife without a doubt. She's treated like a goddess pretty much. But, the witches have strong bonds with each other and I could see Anna being willing to share Roland with other witches if they have the feelings and courage to speak up. She's not the type to require monogamy from her man. If anything, Roland would be the one to refuse the harem. Which is why I said he should accept a harem ending after saving the world, and then said it probably won't happen.

... In any case, a number of girls have feelings for him. Aside from Nightingale, I'm not sure how deep those feelings are. Roland also cares about the witches. With Anna as the keystone of the relationship, it's unlikely that things would go bad. Roland has plenty of work to do before he can get that far, but don't think badly of him if he does. :)

14. lexlangel

lexlangel Shem's lost butler

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont think its that easy~~~
    that aside i wouldnt like a harem cuz i dont want the story to lose focus and go showing the relation of roland with every witch.... and if the harem is made without that welp i dont mind but would be weird adding waifus without explanation.
    I Wouldnt care if that happens nearing the end of the story tough.

15. skadink

skadink Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

Roland planning build ironship, then he need a multi purpose gun for her main ship armament and MG to secondary armamanent.. Mortar still not urgent to develop.. To defend from fast enemy (Cavalery exceed wicht etc) MG is the best choice..

jirka642 and Cutter Masterson like this.
  16. Cutter Masterson

Reading List:
    Link
    The latest chapters are a little irritating. Mostly because I want to see what Roland will do next. I don’t really want to get to know my enemies that much. They will either be massacred or join. And if they join well get to know them then.

17. Cutter Masterson

Reading List:
    Link
    I can’t wait to see the new ship and what armaments it will have.

18. dave186

dave186 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    WHAAAAAAAT!
    I think absolutely the contrary, they need to do more building up in the backstories instead of the side stories.
    if you dont see someone deluding himself about being the chosen of god, then seeing the fall gives less than half the satisfaction, and even more when that person is goin nuts (like Azula from avatar) dont you think so?
    'Zero felt in her heart that she was the real person chosen by God...'
    You know nothing Jhon Zero
    And I am gratefull that some of the misteries are coming to light while others are even more darker that before... Damn I really want to know what the hell is waiting in the Fjords, what the hell is that 'god' in the church and what are the two misterious painting about...
    At least I think that all of them are themes a lot more worthy of discusing that the viability of mortars (by the way I was in the pro side)

19. ZhaWarudo

ZhaWarudo TOKI WO TOMARE!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    Gee why does author have to be so obvious about Zero fighting Roland for his soul and losing...

20. VinnyOni1

VinnyOni1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Never know, maybe the author is planning on having Zero lose to someone else, but is waiting for their knowledge to be on par. Afterall Roland won't be on the front lines, so likely Zero will go through a witch (like anna) first. Soon, with the exception of nightingale and maggie, every witch would be able to hold their own in the mind world through the use of scientific knowledge.

And to everyone who is hoping that Roland gets powers by winning. Remember that she has won against many witches, but doesn't have any of their powers, except in her world. But maybe that's because witches can have two different abilities.