LCD Release that Witch

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Dusk, Jun 30, 2016.

1. wilico98

wilico98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He only did the water system right? Soon we will read a chapter about how good it is to take a bath with hot water and all of that was worth every second he spent

Dori likes this.
  2. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh yea running water is always the first step....adding a hot water heater comes next

Dori and wilico98 like this.
  3. IRandomGuy

IRandomGuy ohhh, custom title...

Reading List:
    Link
    They already have Anna for a hot bath, so a doubt the reaction is that amazing .

4. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    I am waiting for when Maggy make a report to Witch Island at the end of the month
    Maggy: "Well that's all I am leaving now"
    Ashes: "Leaving? But you just got here"
    Maggy: "Do you have a shower?"
    Ashes: "A shower? what is that?"
    Maggy: "A room that creates rain to clean yourself....it can be either hot or cold water too. Do you have something like that?"
    Ashes: "No sorry"
    Maggy: "Ok well bye then"

LazyLuong, Human, Dori and 1 other person like this.
  5. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    or when Margret is over for another business deal and she stays for a few days and the witches show her the shower and she later comes running to the prince all wet with nothing but a towel with a line "How much! Ill pay you 5x the price of the boilers for a shower!"

Last edited: Jan 13, 2017
    wilico98 likes this.
  6. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder why he still hasn't shown her what a magnetic field looks like. Its not hard. It just needs some iron powder, a magnet and maybe some paper, all of which is readily available.
    Honestly, it just depends on how much he knows about geothermal. If he only knows about it vaguely, then yeah, its probably better to focus on other things.

That aside, this isn't about 3k people. Its about 100k people in the not too distant future and everyone on the planet a few years after that. He's creating precedent here. If he can, he should try to create a good precedent.

By the way, I don't think you ever explained what the acronym ICE is in this context, and unfortunately, its too common a word and too common of an acronym for Google to be any help.

There's no reason to insist on only one form of energy. A diversified energy plan is usually better for a variety of reasons. Also, all power plants are usually placed in remote areas since they waste a lot of space and none of them are really pleasant to live around.

Dori likes this.
  7. ZhaWarudo

ZhaWarudo TOKI WO TOMARE!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    I always check this thread and I'm like nope nope nope, too much text to bother reading it.

Human likes this.
  8. wilico98

Reading List:
    Link
    I think ICE was for internal combustion engine also the problem is that from one side there is the month of the devils and they are swarmed by all types of monsters plus there are aliens from that direction, you never know if they are going to attack. And from the other side he will be attacked by either the church or his brother since he killed the church envoy and his brother will need to expand so either he go full expansion, which he didn't or he will fortificate his base and apply the anti-church doutrine little by little. So he won't expand also not sure if he already did but he needs to construct a sewer system asap

9. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess the witches still don't officially exist.

I'm not sure how well that store model would work without security cameras and a society that's been brainwashed to believe that crime is very hard to get away with. Even with those, you still have to use fairly large margins to make up for all the theft.

10. Nume

Nume [Arcadia Blade Onee-chan][Shameless Paladin]

Reading List:
    Link
    You do realize that Roland is running a full employment with high wages society there, right? Crime is a risk vs reward decision for people, so while oportunity lower the risk factor, the fact that they have a job with good wages and can have the things they want without taking the risk of stealing it lower the reward factor as well. So I don't think that theft would be too much of a problem there, speciality because, well, who the fuck would go and try to steal from the store owned by the fucking Lord of Border Town and Prince of Greycastle? That by itself got get the risk factor through the roof!

P.S.: I'm gone for a day and you people got 3 pages with huge coments, WTF?! Don't you people heve to work!? XD

Human and Dori like this.
  11. simdimdim

simdimdim Well-Known Member ,「Degenerate」

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

I don't want to live anymore. I was going to check just a few of the raws.......... ended up reading them all.

Dori likes this.
  12. wilico98

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably because it is a small town and the fact that they are against many people, but he said that he planned to make a police system
    edit: guys, with this last chapter, I think that it is confirmed in the future that hot baths will be an important topic in Roland agenda

Last edited: Jan 13, 2017
  13. IRandomGuy

IRandomGuy ohhh, custom title...

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know about you, but if someone take me out to buy soap, I take it as they think I stink, new item or not.

Human, jacobpaige and wilico98 like this.
  14. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    'Fortunately, His Highness had given her some ideas on what to practice, such as commanding them to mimic the appearance of a single cell, or to use her consciousness to destroy or improve the cells. ' - oh, now he's planing to create vaccines and so on. Will he also play with genetics?

'Compared to her former self, at present Nightingale’s eyes are sparkling. Within them, there is no reluctance or hesitation, only her incomparable nature. Lost people cannot make such an expression, Wendy thought, Nightingale must have found her goal.' - that's an interesting phrase.

15. wilico98

Reading List:
    Link
    "See my love? with this you finally won't stink anymore" Can't you see the romance in this phrase??

16. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    ...I don't see it. Where's it hiding?

jacobpaige likes this.
  17. wilico98

Reading List:
    Link
    It's because it is so mysterious that got the girl heart, I guess?

18. starburst98

starburst98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    you buy good smells not to "remove stink" but to "smell fancy" it's like earrings for your scent.
    as in, giving a girl earrings doesn't signal "i think your ears are gross, cover them up with jewels"

Dori likes this.
  19. wilico98

Reading List:
    Link
    but that phrase "Using it during the bath, you can easily remove the difficult to clean grease"

20. Sythellri

Sythellri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Too bad you're not a cute girl living a life of persecution in the dark ages. You have to remember that these people have never seen this type of stuff before.