LCD Release that Witch

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Dusk, Jun 30, 2016.

1. LazyLuong

LazyLuong Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Facing the same problem as me I see. Well it's because the translator was still setting up the page. It should be working now.

2. xykawaii

xykawaii Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guy can you tell me hows the progress of romance and harem have gone. So far I'm currently on chapter 180 and I think is so slow

3. hodel.kirk

hodel.kirk Walking the Dao of the Brick, Building by Building

Reading List:
    Link
    You are correct.

4. no168_92

no168_92 BrokenDoor|NeedsFixing|LackingFunds|DonorsWelcomed

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch 267: Its stated that the church possessed a 'canon of magic' listing many types of abilities of witches. would the canon ever make an official reveal to readers? like in some novels, author would release a omake/side chapter/bonus content to go along with their main work...

EDIT: BTW, just wondering is @Roxerer in contact or approval by the author, Er Mu? since i know that some translator like ISSTH and MW/TMW which approach their authors actively...

5. CodeZero

CodeZero Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 267: This is some pretty interesting news. The Church not only has and employs witches, they also managed to take military equipment from the 'Devils', which sounds a lot like a tank, which is interesting in and of itself. I'm curious as to how everything relates, since witches are somehow able to use the Devil's machines, moreover how humans apparently have magic in them? Does this include men, or are they only referring to the witches o.0

Rereading that part again, it seems to me like he was referring to the Devils and whether or not the Devils have the same magic as humans/witches. Guess that makes more sense. Anyway, I'm really hoping we get more chapters soon. Things are getting interesting. :D

6. CodeZero

Reading List:
    Link
    I doubt the canon would be revealed in the way you're thinking. I can only assume that when new witches/abilities are revealed in the Church's perspective, they'll reference the canon.

Also, I would assume so, given that the website is all about becoming a legitimate business, and as one of the site's most popular novels, etvo/rex would probably have tried getting into contact with Er Mu.

7. juniorjawz

juniorjawz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just resharing this from one of the comments in chap 267.
    It's about what the author said.

Fifteen years has been a long trajectory, so long that the initial memories have begun to blur, leaving only a few general nodes: as a '80s' (gen Y), I walked out of high school, came to college, admitted to post-graduate, stepped into the real world and put myself to build the motherland - this has also been the track for the majority of the '80s', but this is not what I want to talk about today.

But another world.

Fifteen years of crossing path with web novel started from a book with khaki cover.

I can't remember the title now, but I finished the old book and asked my table mate, "where did this book come from?"

"The school's backstreet, I'll take you there."

And I went.

After returning the book, I saw a large bookshelf, as large as the whole wall comprising of books in the same color. The author's surname is Huang.

The paper was rough, the printing was clumsy, but for a deposit of ten dollars, I could rent it for a day with five dime.

"Sir, I want to rent these two books."

A new world suddenly opened.

It was different from repetitive and endless pattern of the 3 points (classroom-canteens-bedroom). In this world, all the feelings were very novel, all the experience left no trace. Even if the same person was to read the same book, the impression can also be very different.

Most importantly, the experience is unique and only belonged to me.

By the time I knew it was called web novel, I was already sophomore.

My bedroom was connected to the cable, and I also bought a first personal computer, it was iron chassis and very heavy.

Internet connection was slower than snail. Those who went online forum often more put more than enough pictures to "kill the cat". Those who played games lagged every three-step. But I had found a substitute for the yellow book - or rather its true body: online literature websites.

In addition to the novel, the animation and the game also flocked to me.

The other world had suddenly become huge.

It was like a sponge, crazily absorbing everything you see, countless characters, pictures and delusions collided, fused and combined. The process took place completely in the unconscious, but when it accumulated to a certain extent, it began to nurture a new story.

In a blink, fifteen years has gone by.

Now this story world is very full. And being different from reality, its memory will not blur, but only becomes clearer with the passage of time. It is so clear that sometimes when I close my eyes, I can imagine magnificent scenes and incredible fragments in my mind's eye.

With their own music, they are like the movie of the century.

Then the desire to share out has become very strong.

For such a cool story, how can I not find someone to share?

However, I have studied construction works. While I can paint a house, I can only get as good as mimicking comics. For animation? I am ignorant; For games; I regretted not becoming a programmer; and filming was more impossible. The remaining choice seems to be only one - to be an author.

So I started writing with my pen.

Or rather, I started typing with my keyboard.

Like many people, describing it with words, embedding the fifteen years of world in the document.

You do not need to learn C + +, nor PS, as long as you can type.

As long as you can type.

As long as you can type.

Important things have to be said thrice. Don't think there is another way with a lower threshold, for me to share my unique novel story.

Everything seems to have returned to the origin, but this difference is that the person who enjoys the story has now become the story teller. I do not know if someone else will be touched by the story that I wrote, and will he or she invent a new world, mature it, and then share it with other people?

I hope so.

It has been a fifteen-year cycle, a cycle that inherited from the past and set its path in the future. To think about it, from the moment language appears in the world, it has been set in this course. From the barren desert to the scenic world today, it has been growing.

Anyway, at least in the beauty and diverse world today, there is a pair of footprints.

Thank you web novel.

Goo.

I love this one in particular:
    "However, I have studied construction works. While I can paint a house, I can only get as good as mimicking comics. For animation? I am ignorant; For games; I regretted not becoming a programmer; and filming was more impossible. The remaining choice seems to be only one - to be an author."

Like bruh. Right in the feels because we all know how GREAT this novel is in showing the story.... of an engineer. Outta every knowledge. Engineering.

Human likes this.
  8. bennnnny

bennnnny New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hi guys i am new here and glad to see so many people here like to read and disscus about RTW. Latest chap is 267? it seems the translation's a bit slow and i've read the latest chinese chap653 "An uninvited guest".D:

9. CodeZero

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome :D

But I'm going to assume that you're reading the machine translations and/or can read the raws yourself, so it shouldn't be all that surprising that the translations aren't caught up since I'm pretty sure the raws are released more often compared to how fast the translation pace is.

10. bennnnny

bennnnny New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually I can read chinese:) If u guys need some spoiler, feel free to tell me:p.

Human likes this.
  11. LazyLuong

LazyLuong Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did they ever manage to solve the witch's baby-making problems?

12. hodel.kirk

hodel.kirk Walking the Dao of the Brick, Building by Building

Reading List:
    Link
    While I'm always a fan of good spoiler please keep it in a button.

13. bennnnny

bennnnny New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    haha, as far as i know Roland's way too busy to deal with no baby problem. He just won the finally battle with The church army in recent chap. And then he have to, u know:D

Human likes this.
  14. bennnnny

bennnnny New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for reminding~~~

Human likes this.
  15. CodeZero

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 268: The first proper meeting between the various heads, though I will admit that I find the name "Minister of Chemical Industry" to sound kind of weird. Am I the only one? xD

Also, bureaucracy in the making. As long as they don't make it too complicated, keeping it relatively simple would probably be best for the current circumstances.

16. Ranz

Ranz 『Legend Death』『Necromancer』『Pokemon Master』

Reading List:
    Link
    You're not the only one~

17. Ishmael

Ishmael 『Night Owl』『Butler』『Traveller』

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah it kind of does sound weird like the ministry of loli or something... XD des~

Deleted member 41274 likes this.
  18. bennnnny

bennnnny New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actuallly the raw chinese term should be “Secretary of Chemical Engineering”

Human likes this.
  19. swordman009

swordman009 Destroyer

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh ohhh i wanna be spoiled! This been confusing me for to long is this a harem novel or not? Is roland just on team anna or does he have other witches as well? And does roland get some magic powers? keke

20. CodeZero

Reading List:
    Link
    That does sound a bit better. Honestly, I feel as though Minister of Chemical Engineering or even just Minister of Alchemy/Chemistry would have been a nicer sounding alternative.