Discussion Release That Witch

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by I Eat Monsanto, Jan 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    Right but how can we give you the explanation when we don't have it yet? Like I said Roland hasn't figured it out yet. In that sense this whole thread is pointless since you're asking for something we can't give you.

What you really should be asking for is a spoiler. I think one person even said he had the explanation but he didn't want to spoil it, maybe you could ask him in a private message. I think it was @Mango Guy

That said I have to agree with you that it's pretty ironic that you're being called a misogynist for wanting equality. But (vocal) feminists weren't reasonable to begin with so it's nothing unexpected.

2. Dusk

Dusk Monochrome

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Raine

Raine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    they are viewed as devils by all humans, and if they try to fight back and kill then it will just reinforce what the church was saying all along, they have no other choice really, the setup by the church is pretty damn amazing, even if they have bomb or explosive type powers if they start destroying cities then they really are devils so they can only hide, either way is lose vs a bigger lost, this is why the MC building a empire is important, he can create new laws and make the people change their thoughts about witches, but this will also create alot of trouble in the future, the current witches are very newbish they dont really understand the power system of witches since they hav ebeen hunted down from the start, so if they have decades to settle down and train then the future is really grimm.

4. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    Did you even read the novel actually? God Punishment Army is the counterparts of the witches. This story will end when MC has successfully built a gigantic empire or something like that. Yes it comes from somewhere and I know it but I won't say because that's a spoiler. You have to wait for it to be revealed, you made your judgment way too early. And the MC, I'm quite sure most of the fans prefer Roland to stay as a weak guy. I'm already sick of strong MC, I prefer him to possess no strength and I hope the author would write it that way. By the way, God Punishment Army isn't exactly the counterparts, the Devils are.

Astaroth likes this.
  5. Reaper1710

Reaper1710 Greatest mass murderer (Undead)

Reading List:
    Link
    So after reading the whole thread I came to conclusion that gender is a taboo in this forum because people are too sensitive. And for only girls to have power, it depends upon there view point some like it some doesn't so don't go so hard on the OP

Pretender, yonna and Astaroth like this.
  6. monstermaaaaan

monstermaaaaan title tile

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Azure

Azure The True Blue Sky

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't read either, but let me make an addendum to my comment: The whole world is full of pathetic virgins.

If you care for my two cents on the matter, while I have not and do not intend to read RTW, should the novel end without any proper explanation for why only women can do magic, then that's a sign of lazy writing.

I Eat Monsanto likes this.
  8. OtherWorldMan

OtherWorldMan Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Regardless of all the banter, for a kingdom building novel that involves the introduction of revolutionary technologies and ideas this one is the best. You can see a dark age gradually being enlightened.

9. siwakotisaurav

siwakotisaurav Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    monstermaaaaan likes this.
  10. Alexander12

Alexander12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    read infinite stratos thats one unfair novel
    in which some girls can have power greater than nukes and the mc is the only guy in the whole world
    that can pilot the mech
    but Release the witch is pretty good also as i mentioned earlier their powers can be restrained

11. Dusk

Dusk Monochrome

Reading List:
    Link
    Meh, I'll be wasting my time If I was shitting on him so I'd rather have this locked for good.

12. siwakotisaurav

siwakotisaurav Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That and the ridiculous boobs in the cover is something even I hated.. guess I'm a hypocrite then

13. monstermaaaaan

Reading List:
    Link
    wow at first i thought you were a do gooder trying to keep this a safespace turns out you're a dick

Dusk likes this.
  14. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    MC has kept mentioning that several times throughout the entire series, it's likely to be explained.

15. anhrefn

anhrefn [NTR Sect Leader]       [True Ancestor]

Reading List:
    Link
    that novel.... I don't have words...
    Btw, do you know Fatal Pulse? Heheheheehe

16. Dusk

Dusk Monochrome

Reading List:
    Link
    Lololol at least my action is for good.

17. Raine

Raine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is called shounen cliche, no reason just because the author wants it to be, most shounen are like this, Naruto, Bleach, One piece, it does not need to make sense its just has to be because author says it need to be, Most people watching shounen are teens or young children so the story does not need to make much sense, just GOod vs evil= good always wins= Good Shounen

yonna likes this.
  18. anhrefn

anhrefn [NTR Sect Leader]       [True Ancestor]

Reading List:
    Link
    because women are evil and wicked. Serious, I just don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die

19. yonna

yonna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i still heavent read this since i want it to pick up but if having a xianxia or wunxia filled with strong man who use women because he's the best *HAREM* i think it's fine for it to be a world of strong women for a change so i will read it

20. monstermaaaaan

Reading List:
    Link
    here and there now and then is a bad shonen T^T

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.