LCD Revolution of the 8th Class Mage

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by falcon92, Oct 12, 2016.

1. craBebe

craBebe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That too. The fact that I think the highest ranked mage in the Kingdom is currently rank 5? or rank 6? I feel like it would be nice if a Demon King showed up at some point for him to face off against. He seems like he's going to become pretty OP pretty fast.

2. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    There is no mentioning of a maou in his last life, if there is one, they be besy buds like sairin yuusha

3. craBebe

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like he has no rival at this point, the only reason he died in his previous life was because he made the mistake of trusting someone with a power complex. Otherwise, he might as well have been immortal(weird how it turned out he pretty much was.)

I'm just hoping something else pops up to challenge his future lvl 8 mage status.

4. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    A dragon maybe?

5. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    He died at 46 iirc, not immortal just powerful

6. craBebe

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he was pretty much immortal in the way that superman's basically immortal. That poison just happened to be his kryptonite, which made him quite possibly even more powerful since poison would have to be ingested whereas kryptonite works through proximity. I feel like even traditional assassination wouldn't have worked since he probably had all sorts of mage crap around his place to protect him. Pretty much the only way he was going down was if someone poisoned him, and he happened to be poisoned by one of the few(I would imagine) people he trusted. He pretty much had one weakness and it was exploited.

7. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Still, imagining him turning into a pure mana being like how Superman eventually becomes a celestial being (no Gundams here!) thanks to all the solar rays he absorbed is rather far fetched for me. Immortal means he live until 1000+++ years then die of natural death then ya, but immortal and high regenerate rate is a little bit no.

Your reference seems to put Ian and Superman under the category of Invulnerable, meaning unable to be hurt or damaged. Immortally means something like live very long, but still will die if got fatal wounds. So normally Immortally and High Regeneration Rate goes hand in hand like Deadpool.

8. craBebe

Reading List:
    Link
    Wrong word choice on my part. Indestructible I guess, unkillable, that sort of thing.

9. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Ian is a monster, always has been, always will be. So I am not shocked by the bs of 5th, it is lonely at the top~

Wonder how long will the kingdom tries to kill Ian for the "greater good"?

10. craBebe

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he's ruthless, but I get the entire point of his returning to the past was to somewhat undo what he did before. Or I guess make it less noticeable just how much of a monster he is. So at the very least I imagine his death count will go down. It sounds like he leveled quite a few cities just for convenience.

11. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    In the past he wish to help the 5th and unite the world, he became the WAR HERO and pave the road to peace with corpses of people, kingdoms worth of people. Then peace came, a monster like him needs to be put down. Now he is just trying to reach 9th circle, doing that will put him in the spotlight again, the best thing he can do is to ensure no one is stupid enough to challenge him, and ensure that alchemist kid never create that poison, like you said, it is his kryptonite.

In any case, he is VERY NOTICEABLE.

12. craBebe

Reading List:
    Link
    Na. I got the impression he was actually going into isolation. Not because he was trying to become more powerful for any nefarious purpose, he was simply doing it for his Dao. I get the impression he was under orders for most of his unspeakable acts, that shit's all on the Fifth Prince.

He's not a good guy by any stretch of the imagination. But I don't think he's as bad as you're making him out to be.

13. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Fufufu i just imagining Ian casting AOE the siz of cities and vaporising them in the name of justice lol. He goes into isolation because he tries to undo what he did, not because it is right (or is it i not sure), but because to look good in front of others. Him making sure no one notice his bad deeds stemmed from the fact that he needs to kill, just make sure no witnesses and sweep everything under the carpet.

14. craBebe

Reading List:
    Link
    I dunno. The fact that he wishes to undo something terrible, even for the selfish reason of making himself look better, still seems like a win.

15. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    It is a win, but how long will he have before going down the same road is questionable.

16. Spiritsong

Spiritsong Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That prince is a prick.

I'm liking this "reborn" story. It isn't like the usual "I'll get OP and let's get lazy" kind of thing. Its nice and twisty.

17. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Then you will love I am the Monarch... the Lazy Swordmaster started on the "lazy" part, now moving to OP

18. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    SPY~ what to do what to do~

19. Spiritsong

Spiritsong Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I liked I am the Monarch. Havent started on the lazy swordmaster. Will try it

20. GateOfD

GateOfD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i hope he adds this girl spy to his harem