[RPG] Alemannia: The Game Thread

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by A5G_Reaper, Apr 19, 2016.

1. MukuruA

MukuruA Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Elise is not good at waking up, but seeing this situation made her feel very awake.

Patty was unconscious beside her... And Skid is driving...

What has the professor done?! Kidnapping??? Is this a kidnapping of the most important official, the president??? Why am I here, will I become an accomplice?!

"Hey! You crazy man, what are doing to Pat- I mean, the unconscious President, huuuuhh??" Elise tried to shield Patricia behind her as much as she could, and yelled in terror at the armored freak. She touched her handbag...

If worse comes to worst, I'll take care of this guy!

Attached Files:

yuzuki and A5G_Reaper like this.
  2. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    @MukuruA
    @matcha
    Elise - Police Car, 2.50 AM

Either Argent was ignoring her, or he's simply too absorbed in the music since apparently a headset was attached to his ear. Still, he probably saw her rose up as he pulled the thing out and left it dangling on his shoulder. Part of the music leaked out of the unattached headset.

"Yes? Did you said something?"

There were several problems which tied her tongue, namely:

-Argent was driving quite fast with siren blaring. Most definitely over the speed limit, yet nobody stopped him.
    -The door lock suddenly clicked, intentional or not.
    -The leaking music was... not something pleasant.

Must have stabbed her fifty fucking times,
    I can't believe it,
    Ripped her heart out right before her eyes,
    Eyes over easy, eat it, eat it, eat it...

And he consciously pulled the headset out of earshot...

3. MukuruA

MukuruA Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Danger! Danger! Danger!

All of Elise's systems were blaring, this is a crazy b**tard! Must haul butt out of here! However, when she tried the car door, it was locked and she could not get out. This situation, what was it? Elise suddenly had a crazy thought.

When a bad guy meet an even worse guy... Ah pui, wouldn't that make me a bad guy?? It's more like, when a crazy scientist meets an even crazier scientist! Wait what?

Ah, screw it all! I don't want to be an accomplice to a kidnapping!

"Hey! Stop the car, drop all your weapons and strip off your power gear!" Elise, in a fit of madness, with her hair still disordered from the nap outside, held a diamond tipped needle tool to Argent's head. With a push of a button, she can let the tool rotate at high speeds, but she didn't dare do that because she didn't really want to hurt anyone.

Hmm... Why do I feel like I'm robbing a bank...

Attached Files:

A5G_Reaper likes this.
  4. onnyfp

onnyfp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Zach Starfield
    -Country proper.

"Are you all done? Then let's go", said Zach while he uncovered the secret door and enter the key card, opening it.

"The tunnel underneath will go all the way to the base. At the end of this tunnel will be a door near the archive room in the first floor. The control room is at the second floor. It controls communication network and most room's lock.
    The guards mostly stationed at watchtower and the walls around the building. The guards inside the building won't be that much. And there's no way guards are walking around in the base with power armor because it's expensive.
    But if my brother change some details here and there while I'm away, then I'm sorry." said Zach

5. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    @MukuruA
    Elise - Police Car, 2.50 AM

"Please calm down, miss Elise, we'll arrive soon. Everything will be just fine."

He didn't seems to mind the power tool on the back of his head, and Elise wasn't crazy enough to actually attack. Not when they're driving high speed in a city where most walls were made out of metal plates.

They soon enough reached the Residential District 1, in which the car slowed down due to a routine check up by some polices. The district was housing the medium-upper class of society, so obviously it had better security than the opposite district. Argent rolled the window down as the officer approached, noting the iron pillars popping from the ground to prevent people from crashing in.

"Uuuh, you are..?"

The officer didn't really know how to handle the situation, and decided to play it safe; on one hand, he never heard of anyone driving and wearing power armor at the same time. And the guy was speeding in a police car, and was highly suspicious. On the other hand, he calmly stopped at the gate and even rolled down the window like a lawful citizen.

6. MukuruA

MukuruA Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After seeing Professor Skid's calm attitude, Elise felt really stupid... She knows the professor is not a bad guy, or else he would have retaliated after all the times she threatened him with her tools.

She awkwardly put the tool away and obediently sat quietly like a good kid. As for why Patty is unconscious in the same car, well... She'll try to trust him a little this time. Seeing that they were being stopped (probably since Argent Skid is suspicious as heck) she scrounged up her ID card once again. I'm using my ID card a lot today...

"Excuse me, I'm Elise Long, I live in this area. Please let us through."

Attached Files:

7. Anon Ymous

Anon Ymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Iskandeer - Energy Reactor District, 4.40 AM
    "Go there, do this, survey that, meet this guy, can't they just told me that in clear detail?"
    While grumbling Iskandeer move towards the red dot, hoping that he will met no living, robots, killers, or mad scientist.
    He move prudently and observe for any unusual people

@A5G_Reaper

8. Reddu

Reddu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @A5G_Reaper
    Ria - Country Proper.

Ria just watched the rest of the group, then moved her head back towards Starfield. "Do you think the Starfield brother will be staying in Starfield Base?"

Ria didn't make this question towards Starfield, although she was looking him, but made the question towards Johann.

Basically, because he was the who suggested the job, so he should have the 'general' location of the target.

9. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    @MukuruA
    Argent Skid - Police Car, 2.50 AM

"Don't mind me, just transporting the president. She blacked out earlier." Argent casually waved at Patricia, which the officer didn't initially notice. It was almost audible how something snapped within Elise's head, as the policeman backed off several steps and whispered something to his superior. He returned in a matter of seconds.

"Very well sir, have a good night."

They drove past, Argent smilingly waved at the policemen while Elise still stared agape at them, her ID card forgotten (poor guy).

@onnyfp
    @Reddu
    @BlaBla013
    Johann Erlichmann - Residential District 2, 2.42 AM

The description checked with the actual layout of the building. The barracks and armory were separated in a different building than the general administration they'll enter, so taking the control room was imperative to lock down the reserve soldiers resting in their barracks.

"Richard Starfield entered the building a little past midnight, where a large number of soldiers moved out immediately afterward. There was no report of him leaving, and it's unthinkable that he left command to anyone else in such crucial night, so he'll most likely be in the control room. A chance that he went to his office at some point, but it's on the way that we can check it as we move."

10. Reddu

Reddu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @A5G_Reaper
    @onnyfp
    @BlaBla013

Ria - Residential District 2, 2.43 AM

"No, you guys go straight towards the Control Room, I check the Office myself." Ria said, wanting to do it alone.

"You even said that, I can do this with my own methods, if I wanted." Ria raised eyebrow, and showed face, which told 'It was your words'.

"Or would you go back on your words?" Ria squinted her eyes

But the real reason why she wanted to go alone towards the office, was because she might find something, she has already been looking for sometime, and didn't want to others know about it.

11. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    @Reddu
    Johann Erlichmann - Residential District 2, 2.43 AM

It was quite clear that she wanted something from the office, and not wanting the rest of the group to know what. It didn't really matter, as long as the job is done - Richard's in there, he's dead and that's half their objective fulfilled. That'll secure the escape tunnel, leaving only the armory to blow up.

"I'm not disagreeing. It would make more sense to go together, but sure. Signal us if you find Starfield in there." Saying that while facing Ria, out of sight from Zach, he brought one finger across his own neck - the throat slit gesture. The boy still had some value after all, he's making sure to use it as much as possible. "Let's move."

12. onnyfp

onnyfp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Zach Starfield
    -Starfield base Secret tunnel

Zach enters the dimly lit tunnel ahead since he is the nearest from the door. He walks rather quickly without caring the people behind him.

The more he walks, the more he feels that his heartbeat is faster and his breathing rougher. His frustration over the years is showing up. The alcohol is loosening the restrains in his mind.

Maybe the people behind him is having conversations, maybe no. Who cares.

But the thought of his brother and his father's death return him to his focus.

After several deep breath, his breathing calms down.

His mind, although still fearless, becomes focused.

'A little bit more walking and I'll be there. Father's death, whether it's Richard's doing or not, he definitely know something.' thought Zach.

13. Reddu

Reddu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ria - Residential District 2, 2.43 AM

Ria just gave small smile after Johann made the gesture and waited for them to move first, so they could do the most of the distraction, if they comes across other people.

Putting her bag on the floor, she pulled the zipper, opening it.

'Hmm, I'm not needing you for now baby~, but I need you.' Ria thought to herself while going through the items, until she found what she was looking for.

Pulling out pistol from bag, she continued look for something else.

Next item was silencer, because what is there need to attract peoples attention to herself, when she has already idiots doing it.

Attaching the silencer to pistol, Ria pulled the zipper to close the bag and pulled the strap over her shoulder, so she can move more fluently.

Then Ria started moving towards the goal.

14. Anon Ymous

Reading List:
    Link
    Iskandeer - Energy Reactor District, 4.40 AM
    After reaching the red dot,Iskandeer found his next order:
    Moves towards a maintenance shed near Reactor A. In that maintenance shed there was a hidden room that was similar to a church confession booth. Someone is in there, meet him and follow his orders
    After reaching the designated building, Iskandeer speak the code:
    - Sir, do you want to speak about our Lord and Savior @A5G_Reaper ?
    @Yukkuri Oniisan

Last edited: Apr 23, 2016
  15. Yukkuri Oniisan

Yukkuri Oniisan 『Procrastinator Archwizard Translator and Writer』

Reading List:
    Link
    Judd - Energy Reactor District, 4.40 AM

Hearing the code, Judd reply with his "guttural" voice (imagine Batman), "The Lord and Savior had spoketh and granted you a great task."
    After giving the confirmation code, Judd slipped a piece of paper underside a slot of the steel confessional window.
    On the paper was the latest location of "Azure Gemstone Core", the nucleus of Aetherium Generator. Without this Core, the Aetherium Reactor couldn't be started safely as the build up energy tend to cause uncontrolled reactions that lead to an explosion no smaller than a mininuke.
    Although the main Aetherium Generator hasn't been completed, it was known that the Republic had an experimental Aetherium reactor nicknamed Hope Reactor"
    One of the Orlon worries was that if somehow the Republic had succeed in activating the Aetherium Generator and use it to restore the electric supply. If they do, then all the planned attack this night would go moot. So Orlon want someone to keep watch of the functionality of this reactor and tasked Judd to find this out so that he could send someone disposable to keep a close eye on it. Based on Kasper's weird action, Judd surmised that the Hope Reactor and the Azure Gemstone Core had been moved from the Reactor District to the secret lab in the Parliament Square.
    So the operatives must sneak to Parliament Square to ascertain the operation status of the Hope Generator and the whereabouts of the Azure Gemstone Core...

YUP, they had asked someone to do a suicide mission...

(below might be not canon information)
    Kasper - Energy Research Secret Lab, somewhere, 4.20 AM
    "You.... what???"
    Kasper want to yell to the assistant... Just when he already prepared the reactor....
    "Professor Argent do what?"
    Kasper want to yell once more to the assistant... Just when he finally reroute the power line...
    "He used the Azure Gemstone for what?"
    Kasper wanted to faint.... He found out that the "Core" is missing and they were almost blew the whole Parliament Square to oblivion. Luckily he noticed the unstable energy output...
    Curses that eccentric... Kasper admit it was Prof Argent who found the unique gemstone properies, but why the heck he had to use the Core as his suit power source... Yes there still a lot of Azure Gemstone laying around in the whole country, but of all those stone, Argent took the most purified one, the "Core" that acted as the generator kickstarter and stabilizer... There are other highly purified gemstone that could be used as temporarily Core but it were down below in Generator District and it was so top secret he could take it away without telling the Senate first... Should he call Judd to deliver it??? Should he?????

16. MukuruA

MukuruA Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Hey, you forgot to get my ID card back!" Elise was still in a daze, but she managed to squeeze out those words. That ID card is pretty important, even if she just stuffed it in a corner of her bag. Though of course, since she lived 24/7 in her lab before, she didn't really need to take it out... But things are different now, there is a terrorist attack and there will be checkpoints where she will need to verify her identity.

If she can't get the ID card back... Elise looked over at the sleeping president with a strange look. It seems that her face is pretty useful... Just by seeing the president's face, they easily got access into the residential district.

ID card... number 2?

Attached Files:

17. Anon Ymous

Reading List:
    Link
    Iskandeer - Energy Reactor District, 4.42 AM
    :eek: Huh?
    :eek: what
    :eek: did
    :eek: he SAID !?????

**** *** **** ** !!! *****
    Find out the position of the Core !? It's inside of the Generator, where else it could be??
    Are they telling a small fry to infiltrate and find it? There is no way a Core could simply walk outside and take a stroll... and even if it did
    there must have 10 if not more armored suit to keep guard....
    For the first time Iskandeer truly wish he could just go back in time, and knock his past self out........
    In despair, Iskandeer walk towards his soon to be grave....

@A5G_Reaper

18. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    @Anonymous012456
    Iskandeer - Outer Perimeter, 5.00 AM

No matter how he cut it, it's impossible.

Unlike the checkpoint at Energy Reactor District, just the outer perimeter of the elevator was nigh-impenetrable for the lightly equipped Iskandeer. It was walled, not some half-baked fence, but high quality metal-plated concrete. Spikes jutted outward near the top, taking away the only leverage he had if he's nut enough to try climb it; not mentioning the guards posted up there that will probably shoot him if he ever try.

He could stay there, wait for Johann to contact him and maybe he'd be sensible enough to see the impossibility of the task. Still with the possibility that Jasper, the ruler of the Undercity, won't be so kind and off him anyway...

Or, he could charge in like a lunatic. Best case they'll beat him to half death, and then later execute him for being a terrorist. Or they'd just shot him on sight, that's possible too.

Yeeeeah, Iskandeer know he's pretty much fucked.

@MukuruA
    Argent Skid - Police Car, Residential District 1, 3.12 AM

He flicked his palm and behold, the ID card was there in his grasp. Either the officer returned it when Elise wasn't looking, which was what she really hoped to be the case, or he pickpocket it off the guy, which was the more likely scenario.

Elise, probably too tired to think of the repercussion the armor freak brought her tonight, just sighed and took the card from him. She leaned back, content to let things take course. As long as Argent didn't plan any harm to Patricia, the president will be able to prove Elise's innocence in whatever shitstorm coming her way. After all, who's a better witness than the innocently gullible president?

"This is the place, I reckon?"

Argent's voice finally broke the silence, as he parked in the nearest parking lot to her house. Elise didn't remember telling him the address, but she somehow didn't care much anymore and let the man open the car's door for her...

@onnyfp
    @Reddu
    @BlaBla013
    Johann Erlichmann - Starfield Company Archive, 3.25 AM

If anything, the tunnel was long. It was narrow enough that two person can barely walk side by side, before considering bags and armor and all that. It was evident that the tunnel was meant for escape instead of deploying troops.

It stretched halfway through the Residential District 2 to reach Starfield Company, the archive room almost exactly how anyone would imagine an archive - rows and rows of cabinet overflowing with paper, the space for movement insufficient for the necessary amount of crew to work the place, and the suffocating air born from too much dust circulating in the room.

Not a soul was present. The clerks shouldn't be working at that hour so it made sense, and a good thing too. He wasn't confident in stopping a room full of stampeding civilians running away and announcing their presence.

"Lock and load. Outside of this room, we will refrain from speaking unless it's absolutely necessary."

19. Reddu

Reddu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @A5G_Reaper
    Ria - Starfield Company Archive, 3.26 AM.

Ria nodded towards Johann and put the safety off from her pistol.

She also finally started to feel the adrenaline rushing through her whole body, little by little, making her more excited.

20. onnyfp

onnyfp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm amazed how @A5G_Reaper can keep track of everything.

Zach Starfield.
    Starfield base, Archive room.

Zach look around the room. It's slightly nostalgic. He visited this room several times when he's a kid. But he's not allowed to make a mess in this room because it has many important files. There are no children book whatsoever here. The adults will keep a close watch on him whenever he enters this room.

"There are many important files here. But the most important and secret ones are definitely in father's, no, brother's office. But I must warn you there's always several guards there whether my brother is there or not.", said Zach calmly as he loads his gun.

Since arriving here Zach is very calm. But he knows he's actually ready to explode anytime. And although deep down he want to flee, he want to see how this end up while hoping he'll get some answer.

'Will I kill anyone here?' thought Zach. He still want to avoid it even now. But these people won't hesitate to do it, Zach understands.

'Let's just hope we won't encounter any guard along the way there.', thought Zach hopefully as he opens the door to the corridors...