Spoiler Rules of Asora (Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu)

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Slaynbr, Feb 25, 2017.

1. Slaynbr

Slaynbr {Scholar} Asylum's Oji-chan |StormBringer| Ossan

Reading List:
    Link
    In Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu, Asora is still a mystery to me. We have some idea of what it is, but we're still discovering it.
    What I want is to try and compile the rules that apply to the place, like how it grows, what changes it, etc.
    So far I got these:
    1 - Asora grows in area as Makoto magic grows
    2 - every time Makoto make a pact with a follower the land changes
    2.1 - Tomoe gave it plains and rivers
    2.2 - Mio gave it forests
    2.3 - Shiki ???
    3. Gods can come and go easily as long as they find the place
    4. Gods can give it other aspects to the land
    4.1 - Susanoo gave it a sea
    5 - depending where Makoto opens a gate the climate is affected (it's like Asora is a sealed room with an AC set in "ambient temperature" and the openings will it have will disrupt the AC for hot or cold).
    6 - Asora has it's own fauna and flora, which were copied from earth
    6.1 - The fauna and flora of the Goddess world can be incorporated
    7. Makoto's followers can open the mist gate
    7.1 Tomoe knew from the start
    7.2 Komoe learned around the time when the wingkin was recruited
    7.3 Shiki learned right after Komoe

7.4 Mio ???

Aside from this, there probably are some that I forgot. And I have some doubts.
    -Does the other races that migrate to Asora interfere with it geographically, even if at a minimum level?

-What exactly is the requirement to find Asora? And why the goddess, nor the supreme dragons, nor the spirits found it? Isn't it connected to the world ? Sofia could find waterfall dwelling, so normally, even for a space apart, creates by someone, it should be possible.
    -How big is Asora, compared to our world? Like, is it in the size of a country? A continent?
    -Can thought transmission be used between Asora and the world outside?
    -ONLY Makoto followers can use and create a mist gate? Or it's like an aria you use to open once you know it's coordinates?

Sorry for any spelling problem, I'm posting from the smartphone in a shaking bus hahaha, completely depending on autocorrector-san here

Last edited: Feb 25, 2017