LCD Rune Troopers

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Raneday, Sep 18, 2017.

1. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link

Hiroyaki Kuze, part of the Ground JSDF, was assigned to the fleet of JSDF ships being sent as reinforcements to a UN mission. The flagship of the fleet is the Aegis class Destroyer Ibuki. However on their way a girl with wings transported their fleet to another world. A fantasy world of Swords and Magic. Kuze’s platoon was sent out scouting to see where they were. His platoon found and landed in the capitol of the United Kingdom. Kuze’s platoon attempted to withdraw when there was an attack by the Firuborugu Empire on the capitol. However when children were in danger they protected them. The Empire regards them as reinforcements for the Kingdom!

On land and sea the power of the JSDF in the arena of warfare explodes! The alternate world JSDF fantasy that was popular on the net has made it’s long awaited novel debut!

Well pretty similar to Gate Jietai and I found this novel pretty interesting too. Hope you guys will also enjoy reading this the same as I do

Arbalest likes this.
  2. Serendipity

Serendipity No one, nothing

Reading List:
    Link
    Enjoy reading what exactly? They barely covered the second chapter of the first volume when there are nine volumes out and increasing, there's nothing to read.

3. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uh. First format. Second, isn't kondee translations already doing this one?

4. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    err this is the LCD of it >.>

AHKoT likes this.
  5. Unknown Origin

Unknown Origin Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The main difference is that Gate Jietai people can move back and forth between two worlds, while Rune Troopers is one-way ticket.
    Well, there is also a bit similar but much larger: "Nihonkoku Shoukan".

Let's see how it goes. Hope it can have at least hype like Gate Jietai.

6. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Huh...nvm. I thought I got an alert...oh well.

7. Serendipity

Serendipity No one, nothing

Reading List:
    Link
    It's just a prank bro!

Wujigege likes this.
  8. rei_hunter

rei_hunter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, i'm waiting for the first volume to be fully translated before i take a gander.

Or if someone can get me the EPUBs of Volume 2 and above... otherwise, Kondee Trans feels like they're money grubbing up Rune Troopers. I mean srsly, 20 Patreons bare minimum to translate Rune Troopers to the end? No way right? Right before Volume 2 translations are done, they're gonna make another roadblock, 50 patreons needed for them to move forward.

Mark my words!

The books themselves only cost 10 USD or less. And they're digital too, so you dont have to manually input kanji from image to Text.

But anyways, waiting for the entire volume to be posted properly, no part by part, straight chapters in one page.

9. DevianT

DevianT Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm curious that can their ammunition refill?Or is it limited. Want more info before I start reading~

AkeShiro likes this.
  10. Diukes

Diukes The Details will be omitted

Reading List:
    Link
    Same here. If it's one way ticket then they should run out of ammo at some point

11. rei_hunter

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, their ship is armed to brim with weapons and experimental weapons. They've got a tank and an attack chopper in its hangar.

Its quite the destroyer really. And also they have a massive railgun onboard.

12. Diukes

Reading List:
    Link
    Even if, it will run out at some point. But i guess there will be some kind of production machinery if it's "armed to brim with weapons and experimental weapons" :p

13. rei_hunter

Reading List:
    Link
    Their ship is an experimental ship, so it has lots of R&D. They're able to mine for lead, produce some nitroglycerin... and well make bullets for their rifles.

As for gas, they exchange monsters they take out on sea to land dwellers. Of course they process that with chemicals and whatnot.

The ship itself seems to be running on some sort of fusion power.

14. Diukes

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, i tried to read but... those parts are just too short, i'll w8 at least for vol 1 finished

15. Dannyskr

Dannyskr Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Allow me to make something clear. Even if we can't get 20 patrons, we will still continue rune troopers. We would never greedily ask for more, kondee has his financial reasons involving his parents. Yes we ask for them but not for personal use, but we won't abandon rune troopers because we like the series too. And for the 50 patrons part. We wouldn't dream of that. Even if people don't donate us, we still continue to tl the series. So do not call my admin a money grubber.

16. Dannyskr

Dannyskr Member

Reading List:
    Link
    On the other note,we will be deciding to change the goal of what we need 20 patrons for. We might take in another project if that happens

17. rei_hunter

Reading List:
    Link
    You guys... aren't greedy? Really?

Then why are you monetizing your links? You already have a patreon (Which got a +8 since i last checked). Your blog can support ads (Bottom of the chapter and on the left pane). Why the hell do you need monetize links?

What the hell do you have to show for it? PARTED CHAPTERS?

That's the very definition, of Money Grubbing, at the worst possible angle. Just put up a paywall already jeez and end all of it.

Rune Troopers doesnt need a translator(ortranslators) that wants to earn profit from translating it, its a 2012 series come on.

ayado569 and Raneday like this.
  18. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    *sigh*
    spam redirects

19. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    Well best of luck to the readers

20. Dannyskr

Dannyskr Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well. Call us greedy if you want. Even if we get no patrons. We'll still keep on tling even without any patreon supporters. Well sorry for monetizing our links. We're just pissed because RLN org and other aggregator sites monetized our tls without compensation or giving us credit. So we can do nothing about it. Well this is kinda like fighting back at them.