Discussion RWBY Game

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by Overclock, Jan 14, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Overclock

Overclock Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Grim Eclipse comes out on console in a few days. Is it any good?

2. Crimson Nanashi

Crimson Nanashi Suu | Loves and protects Master

Reading List:
    Link
    You might want to ask this question after it comes out since I doubt many know if it's a good game when it hasn't come out yet

3. B055Y

B055Y Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a good play for a few hours, does get repetitive. If you're playing friends it might be a bit more fun. I'm not sure how much it costs on console, so i can't say it's worth the price but I picked it up for £10 and I don't think its a bad price. PC version is always getting updates so it's progressively getting better. I think it's a decision you just have to jump into and if you regret it then so be it.

Though I'm not sure if at release the console version will be up to speed with the updates as the pc. Keep that in mind

Last edited: Jan 14, 2017
  4. Tsaimath

Tsaimath Otter Madness!

Reading List:
    Link
    PC version is pretty fun, better with friends but fun nonetheless

5. UchihaKyu

UchihaKyu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think depending if the price is cheap to you or not then its a good purchase the game itself is a good nod to the series and you will have playing it but after the first fun of the story mode the game is repetitive. Harder difficulty doesn't change much and nothing in the maps change so the only reason to keep playing after the 1st run is to get all the chars to lvl 10. They did come out with horde mode though which is endless waves of grimm until you die so if mindless beating up of grimm as your favorite rwby char sounds as fun to you as it does for me every now and then go for it.

6. Bob2477

Bob2477 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You need friends that know the animation that you want to play it with for it to be much fun in my experience. It's ok as a game but repetitive but with mates that know the show you can have a laugh for a few hours more...or people who like drinking games (chug Everytime you die, all team chugs Everytime jaune dies if your playing with his dlc and someone is playing as him. Drink Everytime a team member repeats a line of speach. Drink Everytime A grim with a random mutation dies. Declare a waterfall drink at everything you feel is cliche. So on and so forth) it can be fun, but to continue playing it throughout you need friends that wanna play it and some extra to spice it up when it feels boring...cause it will get repetitive but that doesn't mean you can't spice it up for a few more kicks...

But id say if your wanting a fun game to play with mates it's fine if your wanting to play by yourself or strangers...don't bother

7. Overclock

Overclock Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Was a pc game before console.