Ryu Mir

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by Deleted member 41274, May 26, 2017.

1. Deleted member 41274

Deleted member 41274 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Ryu Mir is the daughter of the most mighty and super duper amazing dragon in the history of Korean webnovels, the one and only @Invisible Dragon.

Did you know that invisible dragon was a super bishie and very popular with the ladies?

Back then a human beauty, whose eyes were blue and pink like the skies, whose chest was voluptous, whose body was seductively curvy and whose personality was gentle like a warm summer breeze or the embrace of a loving mother, fell in love with this player.

He had many women in his life, but something about this human woman called Miranda caught his interest and heart.

When she smiled at invisible dragon and talked and laughed with him, invisible dragon would forget all the worldly matters of imminent world destruction due to his older brother, the invisisible dragon and all the other worldly powers who try to eliminate this universe and all the other parallel universes.

When Miranda would innocently ask the invisible dragon: "Hey, little dragon, how are you today?" With a warm smile, invisible dragon would sometimes just smile back, forgetting the world and even forgetting to answer, just looking into Miranda's sky blue eyes.

One year later, or exactly 9 months later, the little dragon Ryu Mir was born.

She was half human and half dragon. She would eat everything just like dragons do, but she looked as beautiful and charming as her mother. The only difference to humans such as her mother was that little dragon Ryu Mir would sometimes become invisible.

When Ryu Mir was 3 years old and played hide and seek with the neighbours' kids, she would always win.

And when Ryu Mir was chased by little dragons or little boys, she would become invisible to those who adored here, her fans, admirers and lolicons alike.

One day Ryu Mir found out that her father was always away, because he had to save the world. She wanted to be more like invisible dragon and such she left home and her mother Miranda to silently follow her father, when Ryu Mir was 6 years old.

Such Ryu Mir witnessed many of invisible dragon's adventures, which only she and nobody else in this world besides her has seen, because all the people, who met invisible dragon, died and couldn't tell the world about him.

Written on a phone by L4.

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2017
  2. Gatsu

Gatsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So another half human half dragon called Mir?
    Everyone Else is a Returnee

3. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    Blasmephous.I read through the story way too easily. Wheres all the great invisible dragon grammar. Too sensible too.I r8 7/10

4. strayCat0

strayCat0 What are you doing right now?

Reading List:
    Link
    Invisible Dragon rip-off. I rate it 1/1000

Edit : oh wait, this is a fan-fiction for the great Invisble Dragon. Moving on, don't mind me. And it's great that there is someone who get touched by the overlord author that even they suddenly got an impulse to create a fan-fiction.

Last edited: May 26, 2017
    Deleted member 41274 likes this.
  5. Eve

Eve Title under construction

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't like her name, but I like her!!!
    especially
    ~~
    ... invi draguun getting alzheimer's because of truu lav! [looking at you chocolate cupid!]

THIS IS GETTING DANGEROUS!!!
    15355617_1383354748341871_313268988279332100_n.jpg

Passive [Eyes of True Sight] Lvl:X

pls more...

6. ProXy4

ProXy4 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Your grammar and spelling is t00 gouuld. 11/7 story though. Need moar chapters.

7. HavekZero

HavekZero A well meaning, contributing member of this forum

Reading List:
    Link
    You boi have way too much free time.

I'd help by posting some ero scenes but I got stuff to do sadly :(

8. OverlyFriendly

OverlyFriendly I should do something about

Reading List:
    Link